It’s a fat burner supplement which has been specifically designed for women, and it claims to work in a number of different ways to help you lose excess fat.
It’s available to buy on Amazon and is one of the more popular female fat burner supplements around right now.
It is marketed as a “4 in 1” supplement designed to work to help boost weight loss, energy and mood.
However, is this product all it’s cracked up to be or are there better options on the market at the moment that are more effective?
Our Alpha Woman review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement, so you can decide whether it’s the right fat burner for you, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
As we’ve already touched on, Alpha Woman is marketed as a 4-in-1 supplement designed to help you lose weight and also boost some other things.
This product is claimed to:
• Boost Thermogenic Fat Burning
• Increase Energy
• Suppress Appetite
• Enhance Mood
This is always a good starting space for any fat burner supplement.
As we all know already, losing fat is not an easy feat, and so you’ll definitely want to choose a fat burner supplement that works in multiple ways.
Generally speaking, the best products work in multiple ways to help achieve fat loss, and a multi-action supplement is likely to be more effective than a one-dimensional one.
Of course, whether a product is actually going to work or not depends on the formula and the doses.
So with that in mind, let’s now take a close look at the ingredients list to see if Alpha Woman can compete with the leading products on the market or not.
Let’s start off this all-important section by taking a close look at the full ingredients list of Alpha Woman.
As you can see, Alpha Woman contains seven different ingredients to help achieve its effects.
It was good to see that Alpha Woman doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know the individual doses of the ingredients.
Here is what you need to know about the ingredients in Alpha Woman.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a good place to start for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine is a powerful natural stimulant which helps to raise energy levels. It’s also good at helping to suppress appetite and boost metabolism. Each serving of Alpha Woman contains 150mg of Caffeine.
• Eria Jarensis Extract – This is another stimulant which we’ve only found in a couple of other fat burners before. It’s thought to help increase energy levels and enhance mood. However, we don’t think it really need to be included along with Caffeine, and it’s unlikely to help directly with fat burning.
• Naringin – This is a substance called a flavonoid glycoside, and it is commonly found in the skin of grapefruit and oranges. There is some evidence to suggest that it could help to boost weight loss, but we’d rather have seen a more established fat burner ingredient used in its place, as we’ve never seen it used in supplements before.
• Muira Puama – Again, this is another ingredient we’ve not come across in any fat burners before. Alpha Woman certainly tries to set itself apart with its formula. Muira Puama has apparently been used by the Amazonian people to manage a variety of age related conditions. It’s thought to boost energy and more. However, it’s not one of our top recommended fat burner ingredients.
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid compound which can boost the processes involved in memory, mood and mental processing. Again, this is a good ingredient but it’s more geared towards helping with mental function rather than fat loss.
• Ashwagandha – This is an ingredient used regularly in Ayurveda, the traditional herbal system in India. It’s believed to help elevate mood by reducing the levels of Cortisol (the stress hormone) in your system. This is good of course, but again it’s not likely to help directly with fat loss.
• Maca – Maca is a cruciferous vegetable that is native to Peru. It’s a popular supplement on sale these days and is believed to help with boosting energy, stamina, athletic performance, and memory. Once again, however, there is not much evidence to suggest that it’s going to help directly with fat loss.
Alpha Woman contains a few decent (and certainly interesting!) ingredients, but there are not enough proven fat burners for our liking.
For example, there were a lot of the best fat burning ingredients missing. They include:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
It’s a real shame that Alpha Woman doesn’t use any of the four ingredient above.
We rate Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea as two of the most potent and important fat burning ingredients around along with Caffeine.
It’s also a shame that there is no Glucomannan in this product, as it’s a powerful dietary fiber which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer and make sticking to your diet easier.
As we alluded to above, we thing there was room for Alpha Woman to contain some better fat burning ingredients instead of some of the less proven substances used.
The main worry when it comes to fat burner side effects is the overuse of stimulants.
Alpha Woman contains 300mg of Caffeine per daily serving, which is quite a lot but shouldn’t cause too many problems as long as you regulate your Caffeine intake from other sources.
Because of the Caffeine content, we definitely do not recommend taking this product too close to bedtime, as it could affect your sleep.
As with all supplements, we always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research into the substances before trying any product for the first time.
Each box of Alpha Woman contains 60 capsules, which is a month-long supply.
The directions say that you should take two capsules daily to get the full effects from this supplement.
Generally speaking, the best fat burners have three to four servings per day to help to make sure that your body is constantly being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
One or two servings per day generally makes the supplement less likely to be effective.
There were more than 400 Alpha Woman reviews on Amazon at the time of writing this post.
Overall, it had a decent feedback rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they loved the product and they were delighted that they had found a supplement that they wouldn’t ever need to switch from.
However, there were also some negative reviews. One customer said that Alpha Woman made them feel “shaky and sick” after taking it for the first time.
Not in our opinion. Alpha Woman certainly contains some interesting ingredients, but it’s missing too many proven fat burner substances for it to seriously be considered as a genuine weight loss aid.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link below.
As we always like to remind our readers, there is no such thing as a magic pill that’s going to help you lose weight.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re eating healthily and training hard.
If you already have those two key things under wraps, then adding a quality fat burner to your regime is certainly a great idea.
So, that concludes our Alpha Woman Fat Burner review.
Overall, this is an interesting product but it doesn’t contain enough proven ingredients for it to be classed as one of the best fat burners for women on the market right now.
Simply put, if weight loss is your goal, then your money would be better spent elsewhere on a product that has been specifically deigned to promote fat loss.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga