• First published on May 09, 2018
It’s a so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement which has been specifically designed for women, and it claims to work in a number of different ways to help you achieve your goals.
It’s available to buy on Amazon and is one of the more popular female-focused supplements around right now.
It is marketed as a “4 in 1” supplement designed to work in multiple ways to help you to achieve your goals.
However, is this product all it’s cracked up to be or are there better options on the market at the moment that are more effective?
Our Alpha Woman review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this supplement, so you can decide whether it’s the right one for you, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
As we’ve already touched on, Alpha Woman is marketed as a 4-in-1 supplement designed to help you achieve your goals.
As we all know already, getting into shape is not an easy feat, and so you’ll definitely want to choose a supplement that has been designed to work in multiple ways.
Generally speaking, the best products work in multiple ways to help achieve their effects, and a multi-action supplement is likely to be more effective than a one-dimensional one.
Of course, whether a product is actually going to work or not depends on the formula and the doses.
So with that in mind, let’s now take a close look at the ingredients list to see if Alpha Woman can compete with the leading products on the market or not.
Let’s start off this all-important section by taking a close look at the full ingredients list of Alpha Woman.
As you can see, Alpha Woman contains seven different ingredients to help achieve its effects.
It was good to see that Alpha Woman doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know the individual doses of the ingredients.
Here is what you need to know about the ingredients in Alpha Woman.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a good place to start for any supplement in this category. It’s found in most of the leading products of a similar nature. Each serving of Alpha Woman contains 150mg of Caffeine.
• Eria Jarensis Extract – This is an ingredient which we’ve only found in a couple of other supplements before. However, we don’t think it really need to be included along with Caffeine, and it’s unlikely to help directly with the main goal of this supplement.
• Naringin – This is a substance called a flavonoid glycoside, and it is commonly found in the skin of grapefruit and oranges. We’d rather have seen a more established ingredient used in its place, as we’ve never seen it used in supplements before.
• Muira Puama – Again, this is another ingredient we’ve not come across in any supplements before. Alpha Woman certainly tries to set itself apart with its formula. However, it’s not one of our top recommended ingredients.
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid compound. Again, we’d have to question its inclusion in the Alpha Woman formula, as we’re not convinced about its benefits.
• Ashwagandha – This is an ingredient used regularly in Ayurveda, the traditional herbal system in India. It has some promising studies behind it, but it needs far more research in humans before being considered as one of the top ingredients for this type of supplement.
• Maca – Maca is a cruciferous vegetable that is native to Peru. It’s a popular supplement on sale these days and is believed to help with a number of things. Once again, however, it’s not the most established ingredient for a supplement of this category.
Alpha Woman contains a few decent (and certainly interesting!) ingredients, but there are not enough proven ones for our liking.
For example, there were a lot of our pick of the best ingredients missing. They include:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
It’s a real shame that Alpha Woman doesn’t use any of the four ingredients above.
We rate Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea as two of the most potent and important ingredients around along with Caffeine.
It’s also a shame that there is no Glucomannan in this product, as it’s a powerful dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac Plant and has been shown to have significant benefits.
As we alluded to above, we think there was room for Alpha Woman to contain some better ingredients instead of some of the less proven substances used.
The main worry when it comes to supplement side effects is the overuse of stimulants.
Alpha Woman contains 300mg of Caffeine per daily serving, which is quite a lot but shouldn’t cause too many problems as long as you regulate your Caffeine intake from other sources.
Because of the Caffeine content, we definitely do not recommend taking this product too close to bedtime, as it could affect your sleep.
As with all supplements, we always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research into the substances before trying any product for the first time.
It’s also always best to speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each box of Alpha Woman contains 60 capsules, which is a month-long supply.
The directions say that you should take two capsules daily to get the full effects from this supplement.
Generally speaking, the leading supplements have three to four servings per day to help to make sure that your body is constantly being supplied with the ingredients on a regular basis.
There were more than 400 Alpha Woman reviews on Amazon at the time of writing this post.
Overall, it had a decent feedback rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they loved the product and they were delighted that they had found a supplement that they wouldn’t ever need to switch from.
However, there were also some negative reviews. One customer said that Alpha Woman made them feel “shaky and sick” after taking it for the first time.
Not in our opinion. Alpha Woman certainly contains some interesting ingredients, but it’s missing too many proven substances for us to rate it as one of the best products.
Remember that you can check out our guide to the best supplements on the market in this category right now via the link below.
As we always like to remind our readers, there is no such thing as a magic pill that’s going to help you lose weight.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re eating healthily and training hard.
If you already have those two key things under wraps, then adding a quality supplement could help to support you on your journey.
So, that concludes our Alpha Woman review.
Overall, this is an interesting product but it doesn’t contain enough proven ingredients for it to be classed as one of the best products for women on the market right now.
Simply put, we feel that there are some other better products available on the market right now.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: AfterDrink Review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge