In this review, we’ve scrutinized this supplement to see if it’s all it’s cracked up to be.
We’ve assessed the ingredients, doses and what customers said online to build a clear picture of whether this supplement is worth investing in.
Atrafen Nutratech is a supplement which claims to work with no jitters or side effects.
Like other products on the market it uses stimulants to support you as you look to take full responsibility for your results.
It is one of the more popular supplements sold on Amazon in the US, and it currently has more than 3,500 reviews on the site.
The first thing to know about Atrafen is that it contains a proprietary blend. This is where the manufacturer blends the ingredients together and only lists the total combined dose. Proprietary blends can be a problem as they don’t allow you to see how much of each individual ingredient has been used.
Putting that to one side, Atrafen does appear to be using a few well-known ingredients, however there are also a couple of key ones missing. Here’s our lowdown on what’s in Nutratech Atrafen…
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is included in this blend, it’s a popular stimulant that can be extracted from natural ingredients. It’s widely used in supplements of this category. It’s good to see this ingredient here – however, the fact the exact dose isn’t listed does concern us a little, especially when you consider excess caffeine can have unpleasant side effects.
• African Mango – This is an ingredient that has been used in some other supplements we’ve come across recently. However, we don’t rate it particularly highly and it’s not one of our top-rated recommendations.
• Acai Fruit – We’re pleased to see the inclusion of Acai powder in this supplement. It’s a popular supplement ingredient and is also growing in popularity as a food in its own right.
• Green Tea Extract – Not just a popular hot drink, we were pleased to see Green Tea on the list. Green Tea Extract is consumed by millions of people and is regularly added to supplements of this type.
• Kelp – Kelp seems like quite a controversial ingredient. There appears to be quite a strong debate surrounding the safety of this ingredient and whether it’s suitable for use. We’re not too sure about its inclusion in Atrafen.
When assessing the ingredients in this supplement, it was clear that there were a few important compounds missing. As a result that means it doesn’t make our top five list of the very best products in this category.
Firstly, we would have liked to see Cayenne Pepper included. Cayenne Pepper is the hot spice is usually found in the leading products in this category.
Glucomannan is another top ingredient which has been left out of this product. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is usually added to supplements of this type.
Unfortunately, we noticed a number of our other favourite ingredients missing from the formulation too. This included the likes of Turmeric and Vitamins B6 and B12.
Black Pepper was also a significant omission. It was a shame not to see this here as it can help to make for a more effective product overall.
We always recommend speaking to your doctor and carefully checking the label before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
In this case, Atrafen Nutratech does include many commonly used ingredients. There are a couple however that are a bit up in the air, in particular Kelp and African Mango.
It’s worth doing your own research into the ingredients before taking this supplement for the first time.
You’ll find 60 capsules in each bottle of Atrafen. The serving instructions suggest you take one tablet 30 minutes before a meal.
The label recommends taking 2 tablets a day but also says you can take 3 if you want to increase fat burning.
And for 24-hour fat burning, the company suggest that you take this product alongside another of their supplements – Astrafen PM.
We have to say we found all of this rather confusing and think it’s probably just a way for the company to up-sell more products.
From our research, we think there’s simpler, more convenient supplements out there.
We came across lots of reviews for this product, plenty were positive, there was also some negative feedback too.
One customer said the product helped them. Another said it worked pretty well and they would be ordering it again.
However, there were a few negative comments too, with one customer branding it ‘horrible’ and another saying it didn’t work at all.
Although it does include a couple of well-known ingredients, there are a number of important compounds that have been left out of this formula. We also don’t like proprietary blends, because they hide the individual dose of each ingredient.
We recently identified our pick of the best supplements on the market, including formulas that have been tailored to both men and women. Follow the link below to see our comprehensive list.
If you’re looking to add a top supplement to your regime it’s important to make sure that you’re taking it as part of a wider fitness program.
Plenty of people out there cut corners by not putting in the work in the gym. For the quickest results, you need to pair an effective product with regular workouts and a healthy diet.
There is no shortcut to success when it comes to achieving your body goals.
So, is Atrafen Nutratech a good option or not? Here’s what we’ve concluded:
• Includes Caffeine and Green Tea
• Decent reviews
• Proprietary blend masks true doses
• Missing lots of key ingredients
• Customers have to buy sister supplement ‘Astrafen PM’
Hopefully you’ve found this review of Atrafen Nutratech useful. All round we don’t think it’s a bad product.
That being said, there are quite a few improvements we think could be made to this formula, and for that reason we can’t categorise this as one of the best supplements currently on the market in this category.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge