In this review, we’ve scrutinized this fat burning supplement to see if it’s all it’s cracked up to be.
We’ve assessed the ingredients, doses and what customers said online to build a clear picture of whether this supplement is worth investing in.
Atrafen Nutratech is a natural, fat burning supplement, it’s claims to deliver extreme and quick weight loss with no jitters or side effects.
Like other products on the market it uses stimulants to support a thermogenic response as well as ingredients to curb your cravings.
It also claims to use substances that aid energy as well as mental focus. From what we can tell, the main reason for this is to help you improve your workout performance.
The first thing to know about Atrafen is that it contains a proprietary blend. This is where the manufacturer blends the ingredients together and only lists the total combined dose. Proprietary blends can be a problem as they don’t allow you to see how much of each individual ingredient has been used.
Putting that to one side, Atrafen does appear to be using a few well-known fat burning ingredients, however there are also a couple of key ones missing. Here’s our lowdown on what’s in Nutratech Atrafen…
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is included in this blend, it’s a popular stimulant that can be extracted from natural ingredients. It’s widely used in supplements of this category as it has been shown to speed up your metabolism and give you energy. It’s good to see this ingredient here however the fact the exact dose isn’t listed does concern us a little, especially when you consider excess caffeine can have unpleasant side effects.
• African Mango – This is an ingredient that seems to be gaining favour with fat burner supplements of this kind. It’s high in fibre which can help with digestion and blood cholesterol levels. That being said, it seems that there’s still a lot of research to be done before this ingredient can be certified effective or even safe for weight loss. Where very much on the fence with this one.
• Acai Fruit – We’re pleased to see the inclusion of Acai powder in this supplement. That’s because this superfood has been shown to help you increase fat burning and improve digestion. You also get a daily dose of Electrolytes from this Amazonian berry making it firm favourite of ours.
• Green Tea Extract – One of the best ingredients for fat burning and we were pleased to see it on the list. Green Tea Extract is famed for its health benefits due to it being a lot less processed than regular tea. Green Tea’s ability to switch on your metabolism and improve endurance is what sets it apart when it comes to fat burning.
• Kelp – Kelp seems like quite a controversial weight loss ingredient. There appears to be quite a strong debate surrounding the safety of this ingredient and whether it’s suitable for weight loss. We’re not too sure about its inclusion in Atrafen.
When assessing the ingredients in this supplement it was clear that there were a few important compounds missing. As a result that means it doesn’t make our top 5 list of the very best fat burners.
Firstly, we would have liked to see Cayenne Pepper included, Cayenne Pepper is the hot spice that suppresses appetite and also boosts your body’s metabolism at the same time. It’s one of the safest and most effective fat burning ingredients on the market.
Glucomannan is another top fat burning ingredient which has been left out of this product. It’s a natural dietary fibre which can help you feel full and prevent you from snacking. It was disappointing not to see this ingredient in Atrafen.
Unfortunately, we noticed a number of our other favourite fat burner ingredients missing from the formulation too. This included the likes of Turmeric and Vitamins B6 and B12.
Black Pepper was also a significant omission, Black pepper doesn’t help with fat burning itself but rather helps you better absorb the other ingredients. It was a shame not to see this here.
With a product of this type we’d usually say not. Fat burner supplements that use natural ingredients are usually a very safe option.
In this case, Atrafen Nutratech does include many safe ingredients. There are a couple however that are a bit up in the air, in particular Kelp and African Mango.
You’ll find 60 capsules in each bottle of Atrafen. The serving instructions suggest you take one tablet 30 minutes before a meal.
The label recommends taking 2 tablets a day but also says you can take 3 if you want to increase fat burning.
And for 24-hour fat burning, the company suggest that you take this product alongside another of their supplements – Astrafen pm.
We have to say we found all of this rather confusing and think it’s probably just a way for the company to up-sell more products.
From our research, we think there’s simpler, more convenient supplements out there.
We came across lots of reviews for this product, plenty were positive, there was also some negative feedback too.
One customer said the product helped them reduce their appetite without giving them jitters. Another said it worked pretty well and they would be ordering it again.
However, there were a few negative comments too, with one customer branding it ‘horrible’ and another saying it didn’t work at all.
Unfortunately we’d have to say not. Although it does include a couple of well-known fat burning ingredients, there are a number of important compounds that have been left out of this formula. We also don’t like proprietary blends, because they hide the individual dose of each ingredient.
We recently identified the best fat burners on the market, including formulas that have been tailored to both men and women. Click the link below to see our comprehensive list.
If you’re looking to add a top fat burner to your regime it’s important to make sure that you’re taking it as part of a wider fitness program.
Plenty of people out there cut corners by not putting in the work in the gym. For the quickest results, you need to pair an effective, scientifically proven fat burner with regular workouts and a healthy diet.
So, is Atrafen Nutratech a good fat burning option or not? Here’s what we’ve concluded:
• Includes Caffeine and Green Tea
• Decent reviews
• Proprietary blend masks true doses
• Missing lots of key ingredients
• Customers have to buy sister supplement ‘Astrafen PM’
Hopefully you’ve found this review of Atrafen Nutratech Fat Burner useful. All round we don’t think it’s a bad product.
That being said, there are quite a few improvements we think could be made to this formula, and for that reason we can’t categorise this as one of the best fat burners currently on the market.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga