It’s available to buy on bodybuilding.com and promises to help elevate your testosterone levels to help get you feeling and performing at your absolute best.
So, if you’re looking to find out all there is to know about Test-HP, then you’re in the right place.
In our Betancourt Test-HP review, we’re going to drill down on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the servings to discover whether this is a testosterone booster supplement worth trying – or if your money would be better spent on something else.
Test-HP promises to promote healthy testosterone levels and at the same time help you to maintain a healthy balance of estrogen in your system.
The testosterone booster supplement market has exploded in recent years, and that has brought about a huge rise in the choices available to you if you’re looking for a supplement in this category.
The increased competition is good, but it also means that there are more below-par products out there right now.
We’ve made it our mission to review as many of the main testosterone booster supplements on sale right now to pick out the very best ones on the market.
So, let’s now get cracking and start our Test-HP review by taking a closer look at this supplement.
As we’ve clearly already deduced, Test-HP is a testosterone booster supplement that’s made by Betancourt Nutrition and available to buy at bodybuilding.com and at some other outlets.
In case you don’t already know the basics, testosterone boosters are supplement that usually contain a range of natural ingredients to help give your body more of the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone.
Declining testosterone levels in men appears to be becoming an increasing problem, and so many guys are turning to supplements in this category to help restore their vitality.
According to the official marketing material of Test-HP, this supplement will:
• Promote anabolic activity
• Promote an increase in free testosterone
• Support a reduction in body fat
• Promote male vitality, performance and satisfaction
This all sounds pretty good to us and these are all things that we would expect a testosterone booster supplement to help with.
The Test-HP marketing material also says that this supplement will help to keep Cortisol (the stress hormone) levels under control, which is always a good thing.
The promotional material goes on to claim that Test-HP “promotes healthy testosterone levels and a reduction in body fat”.
It also describes itself as a “healthy estrogen balance support capsule”.
So, the Test-HP marketing material is certainly making all of the right noises when it comes to the claims about this product.
However, we will have to take a close look at the ingredients label to see whether this supplement can actually live up to the marketing hype or not – and so that’s exactly what we’re going to do next.
Let’s begin this important section by looking at the actual ingredients label of Test-HP as shown on the bottle.
We were disappointed to see that Test-HP uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of some of the ingredients in its formula.
We generally advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, because it means that you don’t know the exact doses of the ingredients used.
This makes it tricky to judge the effectiveness of supplements as certain ingredients could be under (or over) dosed.
There really isn’t any excuse for a supplement maker not to be completely transparent with its customers about its ingredients formula.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that Betancourt Nutrition Test-HP uses.
• Vitamin D – A good place to start for any testosterone booster supplement. Our bodies create Vitamin D when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight, but it can be difficult to get enough all year round. Vitamin D is known for its role in helping to support healthy testosterone levels.
• Vitamin B6 – As well as playing a key role in helping to support overall wellbeing, Vitamin B6 can help to regulate estrogen levels – to allow for more free testosterone in your system.
• Vitamin B12 – This vitamin plays a key role in helping your body to get the most energy from the food you eat. It’s a good inclusion for overall wellbeing.
• Fenugreek – Fenugreek is a good ingredient for a testosterone booster. It’s shown promise in being able to help boost testosterone levels – and it’s also a great source of Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium.
• Stinging Nettle Root – Despite the painful-sounding name, this is another decent ingredient. Compounds called Lignans have the ability to bind to sex hormone binding globulin in the place of testosterone, meaning more of the male hormone in your system.
• Rhodiola Rosea Extract – This is a plant extract that we’re more used to seeing in some of the leading pre workout supplements on the market. It’s a herb which can help to reduce fatigue and possibly boost things like focus and memory.
• SerinAid – A supposed brain boosting ingredient which is said to help with things like mental performance. We’ve never seen it in a testosterone booster before and we aren’t quite sure why it makes it into the Test-HP formula.
• 7-Methoxyflavone – This is one of the flavonoid group of chemicals. It’s believed to be efficient as an aromatase inhibitor. This could be useful for a testosterone booster because aromatase is the enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen. Still, it’s not the most common T-boosting ingredient and not one of our favorites.
As well as the use of a proprietary blend, it was also a little bit disappointing that Test-HP is missing some of our favorite testosterone boosting ingredients.
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Magnesium and Zinc
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the best testosterone boosting ingredients around because of its ability to help raise T levels, and sometimes in just a matter of days.
Meanwhile, Magnesium and Zinc are both important minerals for helping to support healthy testosterone levels, and so is Boron.
Black Pepper Extract, meanwhile, is known for its ability to help increase the bioavailability of certain ingredients – and that can mean a more effective supplement overall.
You can see our updated guide to the leading testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The Test-HP formula is a relatively safe one that doesn’t use any stimulants, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about any side effects.
That being said, we do always advise that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Test-HP contains 90 capsules, which is a 30-day supply.
The directions are pretty simple. They say that you should take three capsules per day with or without a meal.
They also advise that this supplement is best used in conjunction with a diet that includes adequate ‘healthy’ fats (non-saturated or trans fats).
At the time of writing, there were 11 reviews on bodybuilding.com with an average rating of 8.3 out of 10.
One happy customer rated it 10 out of 10 and said that Test-HP helped them to fulfil their potential, whatever that means exactly.
Someone else said that it was a “solid” product, and another person said that it helped them to elevate their T levels, as they had their blood checked before and after taking the supplement.
We don’t rate Test-HP as one of the very best testosterone boosters on the market right now.
It does have some good ingredients such as Fenugreek and Vitamin D, however it fell short of our expectations because it doesn’t use things like D-Aspartic Acid and it also masks the doses of some of its ingredients inside a proprietary blend.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the best testosterone boosters out there right now via the link shown below.
Just remember that a testosterone booster supplement is not going to do the hard work for you.
If you’re looking to get into the shape of your life and build muscle while losing fat, then you’re going to have to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right first.
Those two things should always come before you consider adding any kind of supplement to your daily routine.
That brings us to the end of our Test-HP review.
We were pretty disappointed by this supplement in the end because it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of lots of the ingredients in the formula.
It’s also missing some key T-boosting ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Magnesium and Zinc.
Overall, there are some much better options on the market right now if you’re looking for a natural supplement to raise your testosterone levels.
• Updated on October 08, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga