Super Fat Burner is the new thermogenic supplement made by Biotech USA, and the manufacturers say that they have updated the formula to make it more effective.
Getting your body to burn more fat is not an easy task, so selecting a quality fat burner supplement to go alongside your training and nutrition can make a huge difference to your results.
But is the Biotech Super Fat Burner all it’s cracked up to be, or are there better options on the market available to you right now? Let’s take a close look at this product to find out.
Super Fat Burner is supposed to do exactly what the name suggests. It’s been specifically formulated to help encourage your body to burn more fat naturally.
It uses a number of ingredients which Biotech say they’ve included to help you get into shape more quickly.
There are some thermogenic ingredients in the stack to help boost metabolism and get your body burning more calories.
What we found a little bit surprising is that the official Biotech website doesn’t include much information about what this product is actually claimed to do.
Of course, the clue is in the name, but we were still expecting to find more informational about Super Fat Burner on the official website.
So let’s now dig a little deeper and start looking at the ingredients list to see where this product stands when compared to the competition.
Let’s start the all important ingredients section by looking at the full list of substances that this product contains:
As you can see for yourself, Super Fat Burner uses 14 different ingredients to deliver its desired effects. Here are the main ones:
• Green Tea Extract – This ingredient will help your body to burn more fat through a process called thermogenesis. It’s under-dosed here, though, in our opinion.
• Lecithin – Lecithin is a fat that is essential in the cells of the body and can be found in many foods, including soybeans and egg yolks. We must say, we’ve not found this ingredient in any fat burners we’ve reviewed before and as such, we’re not sure why it’s in this product. It’s been linked with weight loss but we’re not convinced of it as a fat burner ingredient.
• Zinc – This is a good ingredient, and not just because so many people are Zinc-deficient these days. It helps to sustain normal energy levels and a recent study showed that clinically obese individuals tended to have lower zinc levels in their body.
• Chromium – Another good choice. Chromium is a good ingredient because it’s been shown to reduce the levels of fat in your body and reduce hunger cravings to make sticking to your eating regime easier.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which has been shown to help fight fatigue. We’ve not fond it many fat burner supplements because it tends to be more popular in pre workouts, but it’s still a decent inclusion.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is a tropical fruit which has been linked to weight loss. It’s a good ingredient and is one of the main substances in our top-rated female fat burner Leanbean.
• CLA – Conjugated Linoleic Acid is an ingredient we’ve found in a few fat burners recently. We’re still not convinced about it though. It can help with energy metabolism to help you use the fat stored in your body, and also preserve muscle. However, we feel that Super Fat Burner would have benefited from swapping this ingredient for a proven natural fat burner such as Cayenne Pepper.
Super Fat Burner is a bit of a mixed bag. Although this supplement does tick a few boxes when it comes to some good fat burner ingredients, there are also some things missing and some questionable inclusions.
As we mentioned above, we’d much rather have seen this supplement use a proven fat burner ingredient such as Cayenne Pepper.
It was also a shame that Super Fat Burner doesn’t use any appetite suppressing ingredients.
The best fat burners on the market work by helping to suppress appetite to make sticking to your diet easier. The best ingredient to include for this would have been Glucomannan, which is a powerful dietary fiber.
We also feel that Super Fat Burner could have benefitted from the inclusion of Green Coffee Bean Extract rather than some of the other odd inclusions such as Lecithin.
You can see our updated guide to the best fat burners on the marker right now by visiting the link below.
One of the main problems with modern fat burners is their over-use of stimulants. But because Super Fat Burner doesn’t use any stimulants, this won’t be a problem with this product.
As we mentioned above, we’re not convinced about Lecithin as a genuine fat burning ingredient. Some of the side effects of this ingredient include diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain or fullness.
CLA is also known to cause stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea, and fatigue in some people, so that’s another one to be aware of.
We always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label before taking any supplement for the first time to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients used.
Each bottle of Super Fat Burner contains 120 tablets, which is the equivalent of 30 servings (one month).
The directions are pretty straightforward. They say to take two tablets in the morning and two in the evening.
On training days, they say that you should take two tablets in the morning and two more tablets 30 minutes before your workout.
This is OK, but the top fat burners for women on the market right now tend to use four evenly spaced daily doses, to make sure that your body is constantly being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
We found a few Super Fat Burner reviews online.
It generally seemed to have positive feedback, with many customers reporting good results. However, a lot of the reviews we found were also only two or three words long such as ‘does the job’ or ‘good product’.
This all seems a bit strange to us. It’s hard to tell if these are real reviews or not.
Not in our opinion. Super Fat Burner has some good ingredients but its formula doesn’t compete with the leading products on the market.
See the link below to see our top picks on the market right now.
Remember that there is no such thing as a “magic pill” when it comes to burning fat. You should always make sure that you’re eating right and training hard before considering any kind of supplement.
If you already have your training and diet regime on point, then choosing a quality fat burner supplement can indeed make a huge difference.
That wraps up our review of BioTech Super Fat Burner.
Overall, this is an OK product. It has some decent ingredients but its formula is not one of the best ones on the market right now. It’s a shame that BioTech didn’t use more proven fat burning ingredients in this product.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga