Biotech Super Fat Burner review
Is Biotech USA's Super Fat Burner a supplement you should consider taking? We take a close look at it to find out
In our Biotech Super Fat Burner review, we’re going to focus on all of the important information to help to decide whether this is a product you should consider taking or not.
Super Fat Burner is the new supplement made by Biotech USA, and the manufacturers say that they have updated the formula to make it more effective.
But is the Biotech Super Fat Burner all it’s cracked up to be, or are there better options on the market available to you right now? Let’s take a close look at this product to find out.
What does Super Fat Burner do?
Super Fat Burner is supposed to do exactly what the name suggests. It’s been specifically formulated to help support you in achieving your goals.
Remember though, that Biotech Super Fat Burner has not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning. It’s simply a supplement which contains some commonly used ingredients.
It uses a number of ingredients which Biotech say they’ve included to help you on your journey.
What we found a little bit surprising is that the official Biotech website doesn’t include much information about what this product is actually claimed to do.
Of course, the clue is in the name, but we were still expecting to find more informational about Super Fat Burner on the official website.
So let’s now dig a little deeper and start looking at the ingredients list to see where this product stands when compared to the competition.
What you need to know about the ingredients
Let’s start the all important ingredients section by looking at the full list of substances that this product contains:
As you can see for yourself, Super Fat Burner uses 14 different ingredients to deliver its desired effects. Here are the main ones:
• Green Tea Extract – This ingredient is commonly used in some of the top supplements in this category. We’re pleased to see it in the formula.
• Lecithin – Lecithin is a fat that can be found in many foods, including soybeans and egg yolks. We must say, we’ve not found this ingredient in any supplements we’ve reviewed before and as such, we’re not sure why it’s in this product. We’re not really convinced about its inclusion.
• Zinc – This is a good ingredient for any supplement really. In case you didn’t know, Zinc is a mineral which contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
• Chromium – Another good choice. Chromium is a good ingredient that makes it into a lot of the products in this category. Chromium can contribute to normal macronutrient metabolism and the normal maintenance of blood glucose levels.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which is often used in pre workout supplements. We’ve not fond it many supplements like this because it tends to be more popular in pre workouts, but it’s still a decent inclusion.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is a tropical fruit which has some claims surrounding it. It is one of the main substances in the popular female focused supplement called Leanbean.
• CLA – Conjugated Linoleic Acid is an ingredient we’ve found in a supplements recently. We’re still not convinced about it though. It is found in some of the similar products in this category, but we can’t help but feel that Biotech could have used something better in its place.
Super Fat Burner is a bit of a mixed bag. Although this supplement does tick a few boxes when it comes to some popular ingredients, there are also some things missing and some questionable inclusions.
As we mentioned above, we’d much rather have seen this supplement use something Cayenne Pepper, which is usually one of the first things we look for on the label of a product like this.
We would also have loved to have seen this supplement use some Glucomannan, which is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and is commonly added to products like this.
We also feel that this supplement could have benefitted from the inclusion of Green Coffee Bean Extract rather than some of the other odd inclusions such as Lecithin.
You can see our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
Are there any side effects?
One of the main problems with modern supplements of this type is their over-use of stimulants such as Caffeine. But because Super Fat Burner doesn’t use any stimulants, this won’t be a problem with this product.
As we mentioned above, we’re not convinced about Lecithin as an ingredient, as well as CLA, so this is something to look into yourself before taking this product.
We always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label before taking any supplement for the first time to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients used.
As always, we also strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
How to take Super Fat Burner
Each bottle of Super Fat Burner contains 120 tablets, which is the equivalent of 30 servings (one month).
The directions are pretty straightforward. They say to take two tablets in the morning and two in the evening.
On training days, they say that you should take two tablets in the morning and two more tablets 30 minutes before your workout.
This is OK, but the top supplements for women on the market right now tend to use four evenly spaced daily doses, to make sure that your body is consistently being supplied with the ingredients.
What are customers saying?
We found a few Super Fat Burner reviews online.
It generally seemed to have positive feedback, with many customers reporting good results. However, a lot of the reviews we found were also only two or three words long such as ‘does the job’ or ‘good product’.
This all seems a bit strange to us. It’s hard to tell if these are real reviews or not.
Is this the best supplement?
Not in our opinion. Super Fat Burner has some good ingredients but its formula doesn’t compete with the leading products on the market.
See the link below to see our top picks on the market right now.
Anything else to consider?
Remember that there is no such thing as a “magic pill” when it comes to getting into shape. You should always make sure that you’re eating right and training hard before considering any kind of supplement.
If you already have your training and diet regime on point, then choosing a good supplement can help to support you on your journey as you take responsibility for your results.
However, you should not expect miracles from products of this type.
Review conclusion – our final thoughts
That wraps up our review of BioTech Super Fat Burner.
Overall, this is an OK product. It has some decent ingredients but its formula is not one of the best ones on the market right now. It’s a shame that BioTech didn’t use more of our favorite ingredients.
All in all, we think that there are some better choices out there.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge