Most of the fat burners on sale these days tend to be marketed towards men, so it’s always refreshing to come across supplements which have been targeted directly at women.
Femme Factor make a number of different supplements and Body Fit is their main weight loss product.
It’s available on Amazon and at some other retailers and promises to help you burn more fat.
But is this product as good as it is cracked up to be, or are there better options on the market right now?
We’re going to focus on all of the important things that you need know so you can decide whether this is the right supplement for you or not.
Let’s begin this Body Fit review by focusing on the basic facts of this product.
According to the marketing material online, Body Fit has been designed to help you burn more fat to help to “reveal” the lean body you’ve been building.
It has been designed to:
• Boost Energy
• Suppress Appetite
• Stimulate Thermogenic Fat Burning
This is a great start. We always favour fat burners that work in these three ways to help you shift those stubborn areas of fat.
Burning more fat than normal is not an easy thing for your body to do, so choosing a supplement which works in multiple ways is crucial to you achieving your goals.
Whether Body Fit will be able to deliver on its promises is another matter entirely, and depends on the ingredients used and their doses, but this is certainly a good start nonetheless.
Thermogenic fat burning is a process which involves your body burning more calories than normal and this can help you to get rid of stubborn areas of fat.
Green Tea Extract and Cayenne Pepper are two of the best thermogenic fat burning ingredients which are often found in the best supplements.
Let’s now take a look at the ingredients list of Body Fit to see if this supplement lives up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s kick off this important section by taking a look at the full ingredients list in Body Fit.
As you can see for yourself, Body Fit uses seven different ingredients to achieve its fat burning effects.
However, we were disappointed to see that Body Fit uses a proprietary blend in its formula.
This is when the maker of the supplement has chosen to mask the individual doses of the separate ingredients and instead list only the total dose of the blend.
This is never good news, because it means that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients, which makes it very difficult to judge effectiveness.
With that out of the way, let’s focus on the all important ingredients in Body Fit.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – We always like to see Caffeine included in fat burner supplements. That’s because it can help to raise energy levels and also boost metabolism. The problem, though, is that we don’t know the actual dose used because of the proprietary blend.
• Green Tea Extract – Another quality ingredient for any fat burner. Green Tea, as well as being packed full of antioxidants, is a powerful thermogenic which can get your body burning more fat.
• Beta-Alanine – This is an ingredient which tends to be more popular in pre workout supplements than fat burners. It’s a naturally-occurring beta-amino acid, which is famous for creating a ‘tingling’ feeling when you take it. We don’t rate it as one of the top fat burner ingredients because of the numerous side-effects it can cause, plus the fact that there is little evidence to suggest it will help with fat burning.
• Green Coffee Bean – This is one of our top-rated fat burner ingredients. We always like to see Green Coffee Bean included in fat burner supplements. That’s because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which has been shown to help with fat loss.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is a decent ingredient, because it’s thought to help suppress appetite. Anything that’s going to make sticking to your diet easier is always a good thing, which is presumably why Body Fit have included it.
• Saffron Extract – You’re more likely to find this ingredient in the kitchen than a fat burner supplement. It’s a common spice that is believed could help to combat depression. It’s also been linked to helping to suppress appetite.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is a tropical fruit which is thought to be able to suppress appetite and block fat production. It’s a decent inclusion in Body Fit, but once again, we don’t know the dose used because of the proprietary blend.
Body Fit actually contains a decent selection of fat burning ingredients, proprietary blend aside.
However, we feel that Femme Factor could have included some more proven ingredients.
For example, there was no Cayenne Pepper in this supplement. It’s one of the first ingredients we look for in a fat burner so it was disappointing not to find it in Body Fit. Cayenne is a great fat burning ingredient because not only is it a powerful thermogenic, but it also doubles up as an appetite suppressant.
It was also a shame that Body Fit didn’t use a proven appetite suppressing ingredient. Glucomannan is probably the best one missing from this supplement. It’s a powerful dietary fiber which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer.
You can check out our updated guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link below.
The main thing to be wary of when it comes to fat burner supplements is the overuse of stimulants.
We know that Body Fit uses Caffeine as one of its main ingredients, but what we don’t know is the exact dose used because of the proprietary blend.
This isn’t good, because too much Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes.
We also always recommend doing your own research into the ingredients to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used in Body Fit.
Each bottle of Body Fit contains 120 capsules. That means that one bottle will last you for around a month if you stick to the recommended dose.
The directions say that you should take two capsules early in the morning and two capsules later in the day.
They also say that this supplement can be used as a pre workout as well as a fat burner.
The servings are decent, we’d just have rather seen the four capsules spread more evenly throughout the day, as this means that your body is going to regularly be supplied with the fuel it needs in order to burn more fat.
We found lots of Body Fit reviews on Amazon. Right now, it has an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
One person said that it worked well for them but they found that the appetite suppressing effects wore off after around two to three weeks.
Someone else said that they loved the product and had just ordered it for the fifth time.
There were, of course, also some negative reviews. One person said that they gained weight and that it made them feel sick.
Someone else said that it didn’t work for them and that it was a waste of money.
Not in our opinion. Body Fit does contain a lot of decent ingredients, but the fact that there are some important ones missing lets it down.
It was also disappointing to see that this product uses a proprietary blend, so we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients.
Leanbean is currently our top recommended fat burner supplement for women on the market right now. Check our our full Leanbean review to find out more about why we rate it as the best.
We always like to remind our readers that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you lose weight.
You’ll need to make sure that you’re eating right and training hard before expecting to see any noticeable results.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then a quality fat burner supplement can indeed make a big difference to your results.
That wraps up our Body Fit Femme Factor review.
Overall, this product showed plenty of promise with it’s decent list of ingredients.
However, it doesn’t challenge the top products on the market because of the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is missing some key ingredients as well.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga