Most of the products like this on sale these days tend to be marketed towards men, so it’s always refreshing to come across supplements which have been targeted directly at women.
Femme Factor make a number of different supplements and Body Fit is their main product.
It’s available on Amazon and at some other retailers and promises to help you as you look to achieve your goals.
But is this product as good as it is cracked up to be, or are there better options on the market right now?
We’re going to focus on all of the important things that you need know so you can decide whether this is the right supplement for you or not.
Let’s begin this Body Fit review by focusing on the basic facts of this product.
According to the marketing material online, Body Fit has been designed to help support you on your journey as you look to take responsibility for your body.
It claims to work in a number of different ways to help you to achieve your top results.
This is a great start. We always favour supplements that work in multiple ways to help you hit your goals.
Choosing a supplement which works in multiple ways is crucial to you achieving your goals.
Whether Body Fit will be able to deliver on its promises is another matter entirely, and depends on the ingredients used and their doses, but this is certainly a good start nonetheless.
Let’s now take a look at the ingredients list of Body Fit to see if this supplement lives up to the marketing hype or not.
Let’s kick off this important section by taking a look at the full ingredients list in Body Fit.
As you can see for yourself, Body Fit uses seven different ingredients in its formula.
However, we were disappointed to see that Body Fit uses a proprietary blend in its formula.
This is when the maker of the supplement has chosen to mask the individual doses of the separate ingredients and instead list only the total dose of the blend.
This is never good news, because it means that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients, which makes it very difficult to judge effectiveness.
With that out of the way, let’s focus on the all important ingredients in Body Fit.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – We always like to see Caffeine included in supplements like this. The problem, though, is that we don’t know the actual dose used because of the proprietary blend.
• Green Tea Extract – Another quality ingredient for any supplement in this category. Green Tea is usually found in the leading products in this category.
• Beta-Alanine – This is an ingredient which tends to be more popular in pre workout supplements than other supplements.. It’s a naturally-occurring beta-amino acid. We don’t rate it as one of the top ingredients for a product like this. Basically, a more effective ingredient could have been used.
• Green Coffee Bean – This is one of our top-rated ingredients. We always like to see Green Coffee Bean included in supplements like this. That’s because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. You’ll find it in most of the top supplements in this category.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is a decent ingredient. However, we’re not really sure about its effectiveness really, so we think that Body Fit could have used a better one really.
• Saffron Extract – You’re more likely to find this ingredient in the kitchen than a supplement. It’s a common spice that is used for cooking. We’re not too sure what it’s doing in this supplement, if we’re honest.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is a tropical fruit extract that is commonly used in products like this. It’s a decent inclusion in Body Fit, but once again, we don’t know the dose used because of the proprietary blend.
Body Fit actually contains a decent selection of ingredients, proprietary blend aside.
However, we feel that Femme Factor could have included some more proven ingredients.
For example, there was no Cayenne Pepper in this supplement. You’ll usually find Cayenne Pepper in the top supplements in this category, so it was a shame not to see it included.
It was also a shame that Body Fit didn’t use Glucomannan, which is a dietary fiber that comes from the Konjac plant and is another common ingredient in supplements like this.
You can check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on the market right now via the link below.
The main thing to be wary of when it comes to supplements like this is the overuse of stimulants.
We know that Body Fit uses Caffeine as one of its main ingredients, but what we don’t know is the exact dose used because of the proprietary blend.
This isn’t good, because too much Caffeine can cause problems, as you probably already know.
We also always recommend doing your own research into the ingredients to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used in Body Fit.
It’s also always a good idea to speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Body Fit contains 120 capsules. That means that one bottle will last you for around a month if you stick to the recommended dose.
The directions say that you should take two capsules early in the morning and two capsules later in the day.
They also say that this supplement can be used as a pre workout as well.
The servings are decent, we’d just have rather seen the four capsules spread more evenly throughout the day, as this means that your body is going to regularly be supplied with the ingredients.
We found lots of Body Fit reviews on Amazon. Right now, it has an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
One person said that it worked well for them but they found that the effects wore off after around two to three weeks.
Someone else said that they loved the product and had just ordered it for the fifth time.
There were, of course, also some negative reviews. One person said that they gained weight and that it made them feel sick.
Someone else said that it didn’t work for them and that it was a waste of money.
Not in our opinion. Body Fit does contain a lot of decent ingredients, but the fact that there are some important ones missing lets it down.
It was also disappointing to see that this product uses a proprietary blend, so we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients.
Leanbean is currently our top recommended supplement for women on the market right now. Check our our full Leanbean review to find out more about why we rate it as the best one.
We always like to remind our readers that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you get your dream body.
You’ll need to make sure that you’re eating right and training hard before expecting to see any noticeable results.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then a quality supplement can indeed help to support you on your journey.
That wraps up our Body Fit Femme Factor review.
Overall, this product showed plenty of promise with it’s decent list of ingredients.
However, it doesn’t challenge the top products on the market because of the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is missing some key ingredients as well.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such. Always consult a certified medical professional before using any of the products or information shown on this website.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge