Bulk Powders Complete Nootropic Review
We take a close look at the Complete Nootropic supplement from Bulk Powders to see where it stands
Complete Nootropic is a supplement made by Bulk Powders that’s designed to help support you through periods when you need to be focusing and concentrating.
Product website: www.bulk.com
In case you didn’t know, nootropic supplements have been becoming increasingly popular in recent years as more people turn to herbal and plant-based products to help support their day to day activities.
Bulk Powders’ Complete Nootropic claims to use a “powerful” and multi-functional ingredients formula to help support your goals.
Like most of the nootropic supplements out there, it uses a range of vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts in an ingredients formula that includes 17 active inclusions.
Editor's note: The content on this website is meant to be informative in nature, but it should not be taken as medical advice. The content of our articles is not intended for use as diagnosis, prevention, and/or treatment of health problems. It’s always best to speak with your doctor or a certified medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle, diet or exercise routine, or trying a new supplement.
The purpose of this article is for us to take a close look at the Complete Nootropic from all angles, paying particularly close attention to the ingredients formula, the doses, and how it should be taken.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s begin taking a closer look at the Bulk Powders Complete Nootropic supplement in a bit more detail.
Jump To Section
Bulk Powders Complete Nootropic – The Basics
As we have already mentioned above, the Complete Nootropic is Bulk Powders’ main offering when it comes to nootropic supplements.
In case you didn’t know, the word ‘nootropic’ comes from the Ancient Greek words νόος (nóos) meaning “mind” and τροπή (tropḗ) meaning “a turning”.
These kinds of supplements have become increasingly popular in recent years, for people who are looking for products that can help to support them in daily activities.
Like most of the leading supplements out there in this category, Complete Nootropic uses a range of Vitamins, Minerals, Herbal Extracts and Stimulants in its formula.
Not all nootropic supplements contain stimulants such as Caffeine, but Complete Nootropic uses 200mg per daily dose. If you’re looking for a Caffeine-free nootropic supplement, then this is not the product for you.
The official product description on the Bulk Powders website says that the Complete Nootropic uses 17 active ingredients, each of which have been specifically selected to bring about its own benefit.
Each daily serving contains more than nine grams of active ingredients, and the product website say that the supplement is suitable to be used as a “focus heavy pre workout” or whilst gaming.
The product description goes on to claim that the Complete Nootropic supplement challenges for the title of the “most advanced formula on the UK market”.
All in all, it sounds pretty good. However, generally it’s best not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype and instead focus on the important facts about supplements such as the ingredients formula.
With that in mind, let’s move on to the next part of our Complete Nootropic review.
Let’s begin this part by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of Complete Nootropic.
As you can see for yourself, the Complete Nootropic formula is made up of a wide range of ingredients, including vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and Caffeine.
Editor's note: The health claims about the ingredients mentioned in this article are listed as authorised on the EU Register at the time of publishing.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the main ingredients in the formula now.
• Caffeine – You probably don’t need any introduction to Caffeine, as it’s one of the most popular stimulants on the market. Caffeine is consumed by tea and coffee drinkers alike, and you’re probably already familiar with its benefits. Each daily serving of Complete Nootropic (six capsules) contains 200mg of Caffeine. To put this dose into context, you’d expect to find around 100mg of Caffeine in a regular cup of coffee.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – These are two important B Vitamins which we need to get from the food that we eat. Both Vitamins B6 and B12 help to support normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. They both also contribute to normal psychological function.
• Vitamin B5 – Also known as Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance, normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Zinc – Zinc is an important dietary mineral that we need to get from the food that we eat. As well as helping with normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, Zinc also helps to support normal cognitive function, making it a top inclusion for a nootropic supplement.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid which is found in tea leaves. It’s often paired in the same supplement alongside Caffeine, as is the case in the Complete Nootropic.
• Citicoline – Complete Nootropic uses a branded form of Citicoline called Cognizin. Cognizin is a phospholipid compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion. Cytidine later converts to uridine in the body.
• Panax Ginseng Extract – This is a plant extract ingredient that contains an active component called Ginsenosides.
• Ashwagandha – This is a herbal extract which comes from the root of the Withania Somnifera plant. Complete Nootropic uses a branded form called KSM-66 Ashwagandha, which has some promising research behind it.
How To Take It
Each bottle of the Complete Nootropic contains 180 capsules.
The directions suggest that you should take six capsules, 30 minutes before a period of intense concentration.
The label also says that this supplement can be used as a pre workout, at work, or as in-game energy.
Price and Where To Buy
Like most of Bulk Powders’ wide range of supplements, the Complete Nootropic comes in at an affordable price point.
One bottle containing 180 capsules (a 30 day supply) costs £29.99 from the official Bulk Powders website.
The best place to buy this supplement is directly from Bulk Powders on their official site.
It is always best to speak to your doctor before taking a new supplement or making any major lifestyle changes.
It’s also very important that you carefully read the entire label of any supplement you’re thinking of taking before making a decision. This includes the ingredients, warnings and directions.
There are a number of warnings shown on the bottle of Complete Nootropic. They say that this supplement has a high caffeine content (200mg per six capsules).
It also says that this supplement is not recommended for children or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
There is a warning saying not to take more than six capsules per day and that the supplement is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.
Bulk Powders Complete Nootropic Reviews
We took a look online to see what some customers were saying about Complete Nootropic.
At the time of writing, this supplement had an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars from a total of 10 reviews on Amazon.co.uk.
On the official Bulk Powders website, this supplement had a 4.5 out of 5 star rating from 41 reviews.
One happy customer left a five-star rating and said that they experienced “clean energy” without a crash.
One of the more negative reviews came from someone who purchased via Amazon and said that they experienced some unwanted side effects.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
The Complete Nootropic supplement is a good option if you’re looking for a product that uses Caffeine and contains a wide array of nootropic ingredients.
The ingredients formula contains a lot of the things you’d expect to find in a nootropic supplement, including Ashwagandha and L-Theanine.
If you’re interested, you can check out our updated guide to some of the best nootropic supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
Anything Else To Consider?
It’s best not to regard any supplements as ‘magic pills’ that will work without any effort on your part.
Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy overall lifestyle.
It’s always a good idea to get your diet and exercise regime on point first, and then consult your doctor before taking a new supplement.
Conclusion – Our Final Thoughts
So, that brings us to the end of our Bulk Powders Complete Nootropic Review.
Overall, we were pretty impressed by this supplement. It offers good value for money considering the wide range of ingredients it uses, and it seems to deliver for most people.
If you’re looking for a Caffeine-containing nootropic supplement, then it could be worth giving it a go.