• First published on August 28, 2017
It’s designed to work for both men and women and it is claimed to help support your goals.
In this review, we’re going to take a close look at all of the individual ingredients of Burn-XT to see where it ranks in comparison to the many other products out there at the moment.
We’re also going to take a look at some of the customer reviews, to determine where this supplement ranks in comparison with some of the other ones out there right now.
So, let’s delve right in and take a detailed look at Burn-XT.
As you’ll have probably already guessed, Burn-XT fits into the broader range of supplements generally referred to as so-called ‘fat burners’.
These are products which generally contain a blend of ingredients such as vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
Burn-XT itself is marketed as being a supplement to help support you on your journey as you look to take full responsibility for your body.
It’s claimed to work in a number of ways to help support your goals.
So with all of that out of the way, let’s take a close look at all of the ingredients to determine whether this should be a product you should consider taking.
Burn-XT has kept things pretty simple when it comes to its ingredients stack. Although that is a good thing when it comes to getting the best dosage, it also means that some things are missing in our opinion.
More on that later, let’s first concentrate on the ingredients Burn-XT does contain.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – This is a good start. Green Tea is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement like this for a variety of reasons, so it was good to see it included in Burn-XT. Green Tea also usually contains small amounts of caffeine. It’s great to find it in the Burn-XT formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is another one of our top ingredient picks for a good supplement of this type. Caffeine is an extremely popular stimulant and coffee drinkers will need no introduction to it. You’ll find it in most of the leading supplements in this category. It’s good to see Caffeine included in Burn-XT and Anhydrous is one of the purest forms of it.
• Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract – This is another box ticked. Cayenne Pepper is up there with Green Tea and Caffeine as one of our favorite ingredients for a product of this type. Again, you’ll likely come across Cayenne Pepper as one of the main ingredients in the leading supplements in this category.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – We like L-Carnitine but we haven’t seen it included in too many supplements in this category which we’ve reviewed. We’ve found that it is more popular in pre workout supplements than other products. It’s not a terrible inclusion, it’s just that we haven’t found it in too many other similar products before.
• Bioperine (black pepper extract) – This is the final ingredient in Burn-XT – and it’s another good one. It’s always good to check for black pepper extract when looking for a new health supplement.
Although the ingredients list is pretty solid, we were a bit disappointed to see some of our favorite substances missing.
Firstly, it was a shame not to find any Glucomannan on the label. This is one of our favourite ingredients and is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
Another thing we were sad to see omitted from this supplement was Green Coffee Bean extract.
It was also a shame not to find any B Vitamins on the label because these are important for a variety of reasons.
Things like Chromium were also omitted from this supplement. Hit the link below to check out our favorite supplements around at the moment.
We always recommend that you carefully check the label before taking a new supplement for the first time to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
That being said, these kinds of products are usually pretty safe because they tend to just contain natural extracts from whole ingredients.
The only main thing to bear in mind with Burn-XT from looking at the ingredients is the fact that the caffeine content is quite high.
You’ll want to try to take this supplement as early in the day as possible to prevent the caffeine from affecting your sleep.
We also always recommend that you drink plenty of water when taking a supplement of this type. Staying hydrated is never a bad thing!
We do also always recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Burn-XT contains 60 vegetarian capsules. That means that if you take the recommended dose of two capsules a day, each bottle would last you for a month.
The label says that you should take two capsules with a glass of water first thing in the morning.
It also says that you could take another two capsules later in the day, but we suppose that would depend on personal preference.
As mentioned above, we’d avoid taking this supplement too late in the day, to reduce the risks of the caffeine content affecting your sleep.
We found lots of different reviews of Burn-XT on Amazon and a few other sites.
There were quite a few positive reviews. One person said that the product helped them achieve some great results.
Someone else said that they had been using it for three weeks and felt that they had better energy levels.
However, someone else said that the product didn’t work for them at all and told others not to waste their money.
Another customer complained of a stomach ache after starting to take the product.
There are better options out there in our opinion at the moment. Although Burn-XT does contain some decent things, we feel that there are too many things missing and that means we don’t consider it as one of the best products out there at the moment.
Click the link below to check out our favourite products out there at the moment.
If you’ve read any of our supplement reviews before, you’ll have already heard this, but we’ll repeat ourselves anyway.
There is no ‘magic pill’ when it comes to your body. You’ll have to make sure that you’re eating right and exercising regularly before expecting to see any results.
That said, the right supplement can make a big difference and support your goals if used properly.
So, there we have it – our full review of Burn-XT Thermogenic. Here are our thoughts about it in brief:
• Good basic ingredients
• Solid reviews
• No Glucomannan or Green Coffee bean
• No B vitamins
• High stimulant content
That wraps up our review of Burn-XT. We hope that you’ve enjoyed it and found it useful.
Overall, we thing that Burn-XT is a decent product with solid ingredients, but there are too many things missing which stop us from classing it as one of the very best supplements out there right now.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge