In this review post, we’re going to take a close look at BurnerTek by looking at the ingredients, checking out some customer reviews and comparing it to some of the other supplements out there at the moment.
So, let’s take a close look at this product to assess where it stands by kicking off our BurnerTek review.
BurnerTek is referred to as a so-called ‘fat burner’ supplement. These are products which have been designed to help support you as you look to achieve your goals.
It’s important to remember that most of the supplements in this category, including BurnerTek, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are usually supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
So, let’s take a better look at exactly which ingredients BurnerTek contains.
Taking a glance at the label, there are some pretty good ingredients here that we like to see in supplements like this.
That being said, there are also some key things missing that stop this from being classed as a truly top quality product.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – This is one of those ‘classic’ ingredients found in most supplements like this these days. It’s a great inclusion and you’ll find it in a lot of supplements around at the moment.
• Glucomannan – This is another strong ingredient. We were pleased to see BurnerTek include Glucomannan. It’s a powerful dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. We found that a lot of supplements left this ingredient out, so it was great to see it included in BurnerTek.
• Cayenne Pepper Fruit Powder – This is another good addition and is an ingredient we look for in supplements like this. Most of the leading products in this category have at least some Cayenne Pepper in them.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is another good ingredient. In their natural and unroasted state, coffee beans are extremely rich in Chlorogenic Acid. It’s another solid inclusion in the formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – It’s another good ingredient. You’ll find Caffeine in some form or another in most of the leading supplements in this category. It’s always important to check the doses though.
• L-Carnitine – This is another good inclusion, although we wouldn’t place it on the most important list of ingredients for a supplement like this. It’s actually more commonly found in some of the best pre workout supplements.
• B Vitamins and Chromium – It was really good to see BurnerTek include both Vitamins B6 and B12.
It was also great to see the trace element Chromium included. Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
The other ingredients in BurnerTek are: Tumeric Root Powder, Garcinia Fruit Extract and Niacin.
Although BurnerTek does include a number of good ingredients, there are still a couple of things missing, meaning it can’t be classed as a really top product.
Firstly, it was disappointing to see Black Pepper Extract in some form omitted. Most of the top supplements that use multiple ingredients tend to include some Black Pepper Extract in some form or another.
Secondly, we were disappointed not to see any Zinc on the ingredients list. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
These types of supplements are typically pretty safe.
However, with that said, we’d always recommend that you carefully check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
The main thing to bear in mind with this supplement, we feel, is that the caffeine content is pretty high – and may be too much for some, especially if you’re already getting a lot of caffeine in your diet anyway.
For that reason, we definitely wouldn’t recommend taking this supplement too close to bedtime.
We also always strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of BurnerTek contains 90 capsules, meaning that if you stick to the recommended dose of three capsules a day, one bottle will last you for 30 days.
The label says to take three capsules per day, either all at once with breakfast, or spread out throughout the day.
As we mentioned above, we’d recommend not taking this supplement too close to bedtime, so the caffeine content doesn’t mess with your sleep.
We found a number of reviews of BurnerTek on Amazon, and it was generally a mixed bag.
One user said that BurnerTek was by far and away the best supplement they had ever taken and that it worked for them in less than four weeks.
Another customer, however, said that it didn’t work for them and it wasn’t worth it for the price.
Someone else said that they’d been using it for three weeks and hadn’t yet made up their mind about it.
There were a few other reviewers who said that the product didn’t work for them.
It’s a decent option, but it’s not the best in our opinion. There are a couple of key things missing from the ingredients list that stop it from being classed as one of the best products in this category.
We recently picked out the best five supplements out there at the moment by comparing the ingredients and checking out the customer reviews. Click the link below to see the list.
As we always say when discussing products of this type, there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ when it comes to getting into shape.
The first thing you’ll need to do is make sure that your diet and exercise regime is on point.
However, if you’re eating well and training hard, then taking a good supplement can indeed help to support you on your journey.
So, is BurnerTek a good supplement to try? Here are our overall thoughts in summary:
– Good ingredients list
– Popular product
– Missing two key ingredients
– Mixed reviews
– Lots of stimulants
Remember to check out our thoughts about the best five supplements on sale at the moment by clicking the link below.
So there we have it, our full review of the BurnerTek supplement. We’ve talked you through the specific ingredients in this product, checked out some of the reviews and compared it to some of the other supplements on the market at the moment.
While we definitely feel that BurnerTek is a good product, there are better options out there in our opinion.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge