If you’re looking to find out whether this supplement is the right choice for you, then you’re in the right place.
We’re going to break Cellucor P6 Ultimate down in this review article as we look to try and determine exactly where this testosterone booster ranks in relation to the top supplements in this category right now.
In case you weren’t already aware, testosterone boosters are supplements that contain a range of natural ingredients designed to help boost your body’s natural ability to produce more of the male hormone.
The testosterone booster market has exploded in recent years, and that means that there’s more choice than ever when it comes to selecting the supplement that’s right for you.
However, the extra choice has made it that little bit more difficult to pick out the supplement that’s best for your situation.
Luckily for you, we’ve made it our mission to review all of the best testosterone booster supplements on sale right now.
We’re going to take a close look at all of the important things you need to know about Cellucor P6 Ultimate as we look to try and determine where this testosterone booster ranks in relation to the best products on the market right now.
So, let’s now get cracking and begin our Cellucor P6 Ultimate review.
As we’ve already deduced, Cellucor P6 Ultimate is a testosterone booster supplement that’s been designed to help raise your levels of the male hormone naturally.
Cellucor are one of the very biggest names in the supplements industry, so we’re always keen to find out more about the products they release.
P6 Ultimate is one of the most expensive testosterone boosters we’ve ever come across.
At the time of writing this review, it is priced at $159.99 on the official GNC website.
Cellucor don’t hold back when it comes to the marketing material of P6 Ultimate.
The bottle describes this supplement as “the most anabolic testosterone and cognitive formula.”
That’s a pretty bold claim, so we’re looking forward to seeing if this product can live up to the marketing hype or not.
Cellucor promise that P6 Ultimate is the “most powerful” product in the range to date.
It claims to help boost cognition and focus while at the same time raise testosterone levels naturally.
Now, we’ve really heard it all before when it comes to manufacturer claims about testosterone boosters.
The real answer as to whether this supplement can deliver on the hype or not can be found in the ingredients formula and customer reviews.
So, now it’s time to take a look at the ingredients formula in a bit more detail, to see exactly where this product stands.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Cellucor P6 Ultimate so that we can see exactly what’s in this supplement.
The disappointing thing we can immediately see from the label is that Cellucor have chosen to use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
That means that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients used, and instead, we’re only told the total dose of the overall ‘blend’.
We never like to see proprietary blends used in supplements of any type because there’s really no excuse for manufacturers not to disclose the doses of the ingredients used in this day and age.
Anyway, let’s now get cracking and look at some of the ingredients in Cellucor P6 Ultimate in a bit more detail.
• Vitamin D – This is a good ingredient and the only substance that isn’t in the proprietary blend. Our bodies produce Vitamin D naturally when our skin is exposed to sunlight, but many people don’t get enough throughout the course of the year. It’s an important nutrient for helping to support a range of bodily functions.
• KSM-66 Ashwagandha – This is a herb which has been shown to have stress-reducing qualities. It’s believed to work by lowering levels of the stress hormone Cortisol in your system. This branded version of Ashwagandha is a good ingredient because it’s been shown in some actual studies to help raise testosterone levels in men.
• LJ100 Long Jack Extract – Long Jack is a pretty common ingredient to be found in testosterone booster supplements. However, we don’t currently rate it as one of the best ingredients for testosterone boosters around right now. Simply put, a more effective ingredient could have been used in its place.
• AlphaSize A-GPC – This is an ingredient that is more commonly found in nootropic supplements. It’s believed to help with focus and improving memory. This is certainly not a bad thing, it’s just that it’s unlikely to directly influence your testosterone levels.
• Zembrin – This is an ingredient that Cellucor say they’ve included in P6 Ultimate because of its ability to boost mood. This is certainly not a bad thing if it works, but again, Zembrin is not likely to have any actual effect on your testosterone levels.
• Ovine Placenta Powder – This is an ingredient that comes from a sheep’s placenta. The sheer thought of consuming a supplement which contains this is pretty disgusting to us.
• Stinging Nettle Root Extract – Nettle Extract is actually a good ingredient for any testosterone booster supplement. That’s because it works by preventing Sex Binding Globulin Hormone from binding to your testosterone and stop SBGH from making it inactive. It’s a decent inclusion for the P6 Ultimate ingredients formula.
• DIM – Short for Dimethylethanolamine, this is a nutrient found in green leafy vegetables. Some studies have shown that it can have oestrogen blocking effects, which can help to improve the balance of hormones in your system.
• Arginine Nitrate – Arginine is an ingredient that we’re more used to finding in pre workout supplements than testosterone boosters. It can potentially help to boost blood flow to your muscles, which is useful during exercise or while hitting the gym.
The Cellucor P6 Ultimate formula has a handful of good ingredients, but it’s also falling way short of our expectations by not using some of the best testosterone boosting substances.
The main glaring omissions from this testosterone booster are:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Zinc and Magnesium
• Black Pepper
D-Aspartic Acid should really be the first thing you look on the label when you pick out a testosterone booster supplement.
That’s because it’s a powerful ingredient which has been shown to help raise testosterone levels in man, and often within just a matter of days.
Zinc and Magnesium are two other good ingredients which help to support your body’s natural ability to produce testosterone.
And Black Pepper Extract should really be included in any supplement of this type, because it can boost absorption and make for a more effective product overall.
The Cellucor P6 Ultimate formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about side effects.
It doesn’t contain any caffeine, so it shouldn’t affect your sleep or cause anything like the jitters or energy crashes.
That being said, we do always suggest that you take a close look through the ingredients label yourself before using any supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Cellucor P6 Ultimate contains 150 capsules. That means that if you stick to the recommended dose, one bottle will last you for 30 days.
The directions say that you should take one serving of five capsules per day, with or without food.
There’s a warning saying not to exceed more than five capsules in a 24-hour period.
We did some digging online to uncover some Cellucor P6 Ultimate reviews. At the time of writing, there were 14 reviews on the GNC website, and it had an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good going.
One person left a very positive review and said that it gave them great energy, strength and libido.
One more negative reviewer said that they didn’t notice too much difference after starting taking this product, and they didn’t like the fact that you had to take five capsules per day.
Not in our opinion. The Cellucor P6 Ultimate supplement promised much, but it was let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend – and that it’s also missing some of the best testosterone boosting ingredients.
Simply put, there are some far better products on the market right now, and you can check out our updated guide by following the link shown below.
You should always remember that a testosterone booster is only really going to be effective if it’s combined with the right lifestyle choices.
That means sticking to a healthy diet and making sure that you’re training hard and regularly.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right then adding a quality testosterone booster to your daily regimen can make a big difference to your results.
That brings us to the end of our Cellucor P6 Ultimate review.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed by this supplement because it uses a proprietary blend and is missing some important ingredients.
Simply put, there are some far better products on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga