150g unsalted butter
100g coconut oil
220g almond milk
200g chocolate protein
80g agave syrup
7 whole free-range eggs
300g dark chocolate
1. Boil water and place butter, coconut oil, agave syrup, chocolate into a metal bowl and melt over the water, stirring every five minutes.
2. In a food processor, mix eggs, almond milk and the protein powder and blend for one minute on full speed.
3. Take the mixture out from the mixer and place into a bowl. Add the melted chocolate mixture to the bowl and mix together for one to two minutes.
4. Place the mixture into a baking tray or a tray lined with baking parchment rubbed with some butter or coconut oil. Drop metal tray from a height of 2cm to flatten out mixture.
5. Place into over at 165 degrees for 15-18 minutes.
6. Remove the tray from the oven and leave to cool, preferably in the fridge, for a minimum of and hour. Remove from the chiller, remove the whole brownie from the tray onto a chopping board and cut into 20 bars.
7. Top with anything you like – peanut butter, melted dark chocolate – or enjoy as is.
MORE: TestoFuel review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge