• First published on August 18, 2017
In this CLA Core review article, we’re going to take a close look at the ingredients to see how it compares to some of the other products out there at the moment.
We’re also going to check out some customer reviews to see how this product has been received by consumers.
We’ve recently reviewed MusclePharm’s Shred Sport product, and you can check that out by clicking here.
First things first, this product’s main ingredient is conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) which has become very popular in the health and fitness industry in recent years.
CLA Core is unlike a lot of other similar supplements in the sense that its main focus is CLA and helping to present this ingredient as the key selling point of this product.
A so-called ‘fat burner’ the general term given to a supplement which contains ingredients designed to help support you as you look to achieve your body goals.
CLA Core, according to the manufacturers, is designed to help you without it affecting your muscle mass.
The website says that CLA Core can help with a variety of things as you look to take responsibility for your results.
That all definitely sounds great, but is CLA Core really all that it’s cracked up to be?
We’re going to take a close look at the ingredients in detail below.
The first thing to note (as we’ve already mentioned above) is that this product is mainly about CLA and little else.
Although there are definitely some good things about CLA, MusclePharm have also missed a lot of key ingredients which could help make this a truly top product in our opinion.
• Conjugated Linoleic Acid – As you’ve probably already guessed, CLA is the main ingredient in this supplement from MusclePharm. CLA is a fatty acid that is considered to be important for a number of things. Although there has been a boom in the popularity of CLA in the health and fitness industry recently, there is not much concrete evidence to say that it definitely helps with anything when taken orally. With that in mind, we find it difficult to take this supplement seriously if this is the main ingredient. It’s made worse by the fact that exact dosage of CLA is hidden within a proprietary blend, meaning we don’t even know how much is included per dose. Not good at all.
• Avocado Oil – We all know about the numerous benefits of avocados. Avocado is a good source of potassium and vitamin D and it seems to have become more popular than ever in recent years. CLA Core includes Avocado Oil as one of its main three ingredients. It’s a nice addition, but the truth is that we again don’t know exactly how much is in each capsule. We find it incredibly frustrating when manufacturers mask the true dosages of their ingredients in proprietary blends. Why not just be open and honest with your customer and build a relationship of trust?
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Olive Oil is a popular ingredient, especially in the mediterranean diet. Like Avocado, it’s thought to have some benefits. But again, we’re disappointed to see that the exact dose is hidden within a proprietary blend. For all we know, this capsule could be mostly made of olive oil and only contain tiny amounts of Avocado Oil and CLA.
Firstly, we have already voiced our concerns about the inclusion of a proprietary blend in this product.
In case you don’t know what this means, it’s when supplement manufacturers only include the dosage of the overall ‘blend’ of ingredients and don’t tell you exactly how much of each substance is in the product.
This seems totally ridiculous to us, especially in an age where people are more and more conscious of the things that they’re putting in their body.
There are loads of ingredients which we feel that MusclePharm could have included to make this a top-quality supplement.
They include Green Tea Extract, Cayenne Pepper, Glucomannan, Zinc and more.
If you’re looking for a pick of the best supplements on sale at the moment featuring the most effective ingredient, click the link below to see our list.
We always recommend checking the ingredients carefully to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of them. That shouldn’t take you too long in this case as there are only three!
We’ve read some reports about CLA causing an upset stomach in some people so it may be best to check this out in more detail.
It’s always a good idea to take any supplements of this kind with plenty of water to make sure that you’re keeping properly hydrated.
We also strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking this supplement for the first time.
CLA Core is currently available in two bottle sizes – 90 servings and 180 servings.
The label says that you should consume 1-2 capsules with your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
As we mentioned above, we’d recommend taking this supplement with plenty of water to make sure that you’re staying hydrated.
We found lots of customer reviews of CLA Core on Amazon and other websites.
There were quite a lot of positive reviews.
One customer said that this product helped them while exercising regularly and eating well.
Someone else revealed that they were using this product in conjunction with MusclePharm’s ShredMatrix product and that they had seen good results.
Another user said that liked the product more than other CLA supplements because of the strength. (We’re not sure about this claim as the exact CLA dosage is not shown on the label).
Someone was unhappy that the product was described as not being safe for people under the age of 18.
And someone else said that Grenade’s products were much better than MusclePharm’s.
Not really. If you’re looking for a CLA supplement then this could be an option, but even then, we’d be cautious taking a product which doesn’t clearly state the levels of the other ingredients.
If you’re looking for our pick of the best similar supplements out there at the moment, click the link below.
If you’ve ready any of our supplement reviews before, we’ll sound like we’re repeating ourselves.
But we’ll say it again because it’s so important: there’s no ‘magic pill’ when it comes to your body.
You’re not going to see great results unless you’re eating healthily and exercising regularly.
That being said, if you’ve already got those two things on point, adding a good supplement to your regimen can help to support you on your journey.
So, is CLA Core a supplement you should consider taking? Here are our overall thoughts in a nutshell:
– CLA could help with some things
– Popular brand
– Dosage of ingredients not shown
– Not enough evidence to prove ingredients work
So, we hope you enjoyed ready our article about CLA Core by MusclePharm.
Although it’s an OK product and definitely an option if you’re looking for a specific CLA supplement, we can’t help but feel that there are some much better options out there at the moment which offer a better all-round product.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge