• First published on March 18, 2018
Clean Burn is a stimulant supplement which claims to help support you on your journey.
Kaged Muscle is the supplements company set up by fitness guru Kris Gethin and they make a lot of different products, ranging from pre workouts to protein powders.
So, is Clean Burn a supplement you should consider trying or are there better options on the market right now?
Let’s kick off our Clean Burn review by taking a close look at exactly what this supplement claims to do.
So what does Clean Burn actually claim to do? Well, according to the official website, it is supposed to help support your goals without the use of stimulants.
The leading supplements usually work to help you achieve your goals in a number of ways.
As you’re probably already aware, getting into shape is not easy, so it’s usually better to choose a supplement that has been formulated to work in more than one way.
Clean Burn claims to be a stimulant free supplement, which means that you shouldn’t suffer from any of the negative side-effects that too much caffeine can cause.
So, let’s carry on our review and now take a close look at the ingredients to see if this product is any good or not.
Let’s start this section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label.
There were a couple of things we noticed straight off the bat after looking at the ingredients in this supplement.
Firstly, it only uses a small number of ingredients – five in total. And it doesn’t use a proprietary blend (good news), so we know the exact doses of each individual ingredient.
We think that proprietary blends are one of the biggest scams in the health and fitness industry, so it’s great to see that Clean Burn doesn’t use one.
Now, let’s take a look at the five main ingredients in Clean Burn.
• Green Tea Extract – A good ingredient. Green Tea seems to be all the rage these days. As well as being a popular hot drink, it’s also commonly found in a lot of the leading supplements in this category. One thing we noted is that most green tea contains small amounts of caffeine, so this may somewhat go against the claims of Clean Burn being ‘stimulant free’ The dose of Green Tea is also a little bit low for our liking. Most supplements use at least 500mg, and Clean Burn only has 333mg per serving.
• Capsicum Fruit Extract – Another top ingredient. It’s commonly found in a lot of the leading supplements in this category. It’s perhaps slightly under-dosed at just 33mg per serving though.
• Gymnema Sylvestre Extract – This is not an ingredient which we recommend for supplements, and we’ve not come across it very often before when reviewing the top products. It’s woody climbing shrub found in India and Africa. There have been some suggestions that it could help with certain things, but we couldn’t find any actual studies which demonstrate this to be the case.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid. It’s a decent ingredient but we’re more used to seeing it used in pre workout supplements rather than other products.
• Chromium – Chromium a good ingredient so it’s a strong inclusion in Clean Burn. In case you didn’t know, Chromium is a mineral that contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
So, Clean Burn’s short ingredients list does contains some pretty good things, but there are also quite a lot of our favorite ingredients missing.
Firstly, it was disappointing to see that Kaged Muscle have not used any Glucomannan. This is a dietary fiber which we very much like to see included in this type of supplement.
It was a also a shame that Clean Burn doesn’t contain any Green Coffee Bean Extract. Unroasted coffee beans are rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid.
There were also a few other things missing. We know that Clean Burn is supposedly a stimulant free supplement, but a small dose of Caffeine would have been a good inclusion.
It would also have been nice to see Clean Burn include some Black Pepper Extract. It’s a common inclusion in most of the supplements of this type.
As we mentioned earlier in this review, the biggest pitfall when it comes to this kind of supplement is the overuse of stimulants such as caffeine.
Because Clean Burn doesn’t contain any stimulants at all, this isn’t going to be a problem in this case.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label for yourself before trying the product for the first time, to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances used.
We also strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before trying any new supplement.
Each bottle of Clean Burn contains 180 capsules. That means that if you stick to the recommended dose, one bottle will last you for 30 days.
The directions say that you should take two capsules, three times daily, 30 minutes before meals.
We like supplements with simple to follow directions. It’s also important that your body is regularly being supplied with the ingredients, so regular doses are also a good thing.
Because Clean Burn doesn’t contain any pure Caffeine, you probably don’t have to worry too much about taking this supplement too close to bedtime, which can be a problem with other supplements.
We lots of reviews of Clean Burn on Amazon. At the time of writing this post, it had an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good.
One person said it didn’t really do anything for them.
Someone else said that it was the best product that they had ever tried and that it gave them amazing results.
However, someone else called it a waste of money and rated it one star, and another customer said that they didn’t notice any difference after using the product.
Not in our opinion. Clean Burn does have some good ingredients, but the Green Tea Extract is under-dosed in our opinion and there are a lot of our favorite ingredients missing.
You can see our guide to the best supplements on sale right now by visiting the page below.
We always like to remind our readers that real results both inside and outside the gym take hard work and dedication.
You’ll need to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before expecting to see any noticeable results.
We are also not too sure why Clean Burn doesn’t contain any Caffeine. We feel that even a small dose would make a positive difference to this product.
That wraps up our Clean Burn Review. It’s a decent product made by Kaged Muscle, but it’s let down by a few flaws which stop it from being rated as one of the best products on the market right now.
It was disappointing not to find more of our favorite ingredients in this product, although it does use a decent list of ingredients.
We feel that there are some other much better options available to you right now if you’re looking for a supplement to support you on your journey.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: Prime Male review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge