We’ve already recently reviewed Bulk Powders’ other similar but more premium supplement called Cutting Edge.
Complete Thermogenic is a cheaper product and seems to be aimed at more of the mass market.
In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at the ingredients of this product, check out some customer reviews and compare it to some of the other leading supplements on the market at the moment.
Complete Thermogenic fits into a broader category of supplements designed to help support your goals.
These are pills or capsules designed to help you on your journey as you take responsibility for your body.
Complete Thermogenic contains nine different ingredients designed to help give you the boost you need.
Bulk Powders describe the product as a supplement made to help you achieve your goals.
But does it make the cut as one of the better supplements on sale at the moment? Let’s take a close look at exactly what each capsule contains.
The ingredients list certainly has some of our favourite substances we like to see in supplements of this type.
But there are also a lot of things missing that could make this a truly top product in our opinion. But first let’s focus on what Complete Thermogenic does contain.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of the most popular ingredients around and it’s great to see it included in Complete Thermogenic. It’s a popular hot drink and also makes it into lots of the leading supplements out there right now in this category. So it’s a good start for Complete Thermogenic, because we wouldn’t even consider a supplement that didn’t contain Green Tea.
• Cayenne Pepper – Another extremely popular ingredient in supplements of this type. We’re always pleased to find it on the label and it’s good to see that Bulk Powders have included it in their formula to help support your goals.
• Caffeine – This is another ‘classic’ ingredient in supplements of this type. Most of the leading products in this category contain at least some Caffeine. The thing to bear in mind (as coffee drinkers will already know) is that you don’t want too much caffeine in your system before bed, as it could affect your sleep. Still, it’s a good inclusion in the formula from Bulk Powders.
• Chromium – It’s really good to see that Bulk Powders have included Chromium in this supplement, because too many products these days overlook this great ingredient. Chromium is a trace element which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism. It’s great to see it on the list because it’s been missing from most of the supplements we’ve reviewed recently.
• Bitter Orange Peel (Citrus Aurantium) – This is another increasingly popular ingredient in supplements of this type. Bitter Orange Peel seems to be making more and more of an appearance in supplements like this one. That being said, we’re not totally convinced that it’s one of the best ingredients. We’ve also heard that it can have a negative effect in some people. So we’re not huge fans of it as an ingredient, if we’re being honest.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid found primarily in tea leaves. It’s good to see it included in Complete Thermogenic because it’s often paired with Caffeine in the same supplement. We were pleased to find it on the label.
• Black Pepper Extract – Another important ingredient in this product. Black Pepper Extract is one of the most popular but often overlooked ingredients for any kind of supplement. You should generally always check to see if your supplement contains Black Pepper Extract in some form, so it was good to find it on the label.
The other ingredients in Complete Thermogenic include L-Tyrosine and Raspberry Ketones.
Although the basic ingredients in Complete Thermogenic are pretty good, there are quite a lot of things missing in our opinion.
Firstly, we were disappointed to see that there was no Glucomannan included. This is a dietary fiber which is used in some of the best products in this category.
The fact that Complete Thermogenic also doesn’t contain any B Vitamins was disappointing. They are crucial to various functions in your body. In particular, Vitamins B6 and B12 can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Green Coffee Bean was another notable absentee from the ingredients list. The high levels of Chlorogenic Acid in unroasted coffee beans makes them a good ingredient.
Finally, we feel that any supplements in this category should also include some Zinc, so it was disappointing not to see it in Complete Thermogenic.
You should always carefully check the label before trying any new products for the first time to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
The main issue that we noticed with this product is the combination of Bitter Orange Peel and caffeine. We’re not huge fans of this ingredient combination.
The other thing to bear in mind with this product is that it’s quite high in caffeine (100mg per capsule), meaning that it could affect your sleep in a negative way if taken too late in the day.
You should always speak to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time, in our opinion.
Each bottle of Complete Thermogenic contains 90 capsules. That means if you stick to the recommended dose of three capsules per day, one bottle would last you for 30 days.
The website recommends that you take three capsules evenly spaced out throughout the day, ideally on an empty stomach.
There’s also a suggestion of not to take it within four hours of going to sleep, although we’d recommend not taking it too late in the afternoon at all.
There are lots of reviews about Complete Thermogenic online.
One user said that it significantly helped them boost their workouts but complained that it gave them stomach aches.
Another customer said that this product made them sweat much more than usual in the gym, while someone else said it was very effective for them.
One purchaser said that taking the capsules on an empty stomach made them feel nauseous but with food it was fine.
Not really. Although there are some pretty good ingredients in this product, we can’t help but feel that there are lots of important things missing.
We recently selected the best five supplements on sale right now after going through the ingredients of every single product. Click the link below to check out the list.
As we always say with supplements of any type – there’s no shortcut to success when it comes to your body goals.
You’ll have to make sure that your diet and exercise regime is on point before adding a supplement like Complete Thermogenic.
That being said, a good supplement can help you to see results more quickly if you’re putting in the hard work.
So, is Complete Thermogenic a good supplement worth trying? Here are our thoughts in summary:
– Strong basic ingredients
– Cheap price
– Missing some key ingredients
– High caffeine content
– Potential problems with Bitter Orange and Caffeine
We recently highlighted the best five supplements on sale right now, all of which contain the best ingredients. Check out our pick of the top products by clicking the link below.
So there we are, our full review of Complete Thermogenic by Bulk Powders. We hope that you found it useful when it comes to making an informed decision on this product.
It’s a decent offering but we feel that there are better options out there right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge