In this Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free review, we’re going to examine the supplement and take a close look at the ingredients, comparing to similar products and checking out some of the customer reviews.
Before getting started, remember that we have separate guide to the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements without stimulants or caffeine on the market right now.
So, let’s not waste any more time and take an in-depth look at this product to see where it stands amongst the vast number of products already out there.
You won’t be surprised to learn Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free falls into the category of health supplements designed to help support your goals.
These type of products use a natural blend of ingredients and extracts designed to help boost you as you take responsibility for your body.
Before we go on, it’s important to remember that these pills will not do the hard work for you. You’ll need to make sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and exercise regime before thinking about trying any new supplement like this for the first time.
So, let’s take a closer look at the ingredients in Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free.
Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free (as the name suggests) is a supplement that doesn’t contain any stimulants.
Bulk Powders have designed this product to allow customers to take Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free capsules at any time of day.
With this in mind, Bulk Powders have avoided using common stimulants found in similar supplements that are known to affect your sleep patterns if taken late in the evening.
We’ll look at what key ingredients are missing later in this review, but let’s first take a look at what ingredients are included in Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free.
• L-Carnitine – Bulk Powders describe this as an expensive ingredient on their website perhaps to signal to customers that Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free is a premium product. L-Carnitine is found in some supplements in this category, but it’s also a common ingredient in some of the best pre workout supplements.
• Tetradecylhioacetic Acid (TTA) – This ingredient is quite the mouthful to say but it could be helpful. Bulk Powders make some claims about this particular ingredient on their official website, but we’re not too convinced about it.
• Green Tea (caffeine free version) – We were intrigued to see whether Bulk Powders would include Green Tea extract considering Complete Thermogenic is stimulant free. Green Tea Extract is an ingredient that we like to see in supplements like this so it was a pleasant surprise to learn Bulk Powders have found a way to incorporate it into their supplement. Most of the top products in this category do contains some Green Tea in some form or another.
• B Vitamins – B Vitamins have a wide range of uses, including contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free contains Vitamins B5, B12 and Biotin. In case you didn’t know Vitamins B6 and B12 can contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Bioperine® 5mg – Like Green Tea Extract, we are big fans of Black Pepper Extract and its valuable role in most similar supplements. So we were pleased to see Bulk Powders have used Bioperine® (essentially branded Black Pepper Extract) in Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free. It is a trademarked version of Black Pepper Extract.
• Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide, Maltodextrin.
• Cayenne Pepper – We like to see Cayenne Pepper included in this type of product so we were disappointed not to find it on this product’s label. We usually look for it when picking a supplement of this type.
• Glucomannan – Glucomannan is another noticeable absentee from Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac Plant and is another common addition.
• Zinc – Zinc is an ingredient that can help with a range of things. In case you weren’t aware, Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
With Cayenne Pepper, Glucomannan and Zine all missing, we feel Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free definitely has room for improvement.
Bulk Powders clearly state on their website that individuals will respond differently and implied results assume an “appropriate” nutrition and training plan.
A common side effect of similar supplements is insomnia due to the high volume of caffeine. Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free is caffeine free so this shouldn’t be an issue in this case.
We also recommend thoroughly checking the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients first.
One common complaint amongst customers was the size of capsules, which some found difficult to swallow, so it’s best to take Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free with a large glass of water.
We do also always recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Bulk Powders claims that Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free ideal for those looking for a round-the-clock product, rather than a stimulant-heavy supplement.
The website says to take six capsules spaced evenly throughout the day, ideally 30 minutes before food. On training days, take two to four capsules (of the six capsule daily intake, not in addition) 30 minutes before exercise.
Each bottle of Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free contains 180 capsules, meaning that it will last you 30 days if you stick to the dosage suggestions on the label.
Bulk Powders also offer a suggestion for customers with more experience of using fat burners. Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free can be used in conjunction with Complete Thermogenic (the product containing stimulants) to create an “unbeatable” combination.
We found a few reviews of Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free online.
One customer said that Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free is a good product with good effects.
Another user wrote that you don’t “feel” the pills working, like you do with other similar supplements. There’s no energy rush or increased temperature, or sweating.
One final customer revealed that the big downside is the amount of these pills you have to take: six in total per day, spread out in a variety of ways depending on the exercise you are doing, which means that a big bottle of 180 tablets only lasts 30 days.
However, this helpful review suggested trying this product for 30 days and before committing to further bottles.
It’s a decent product but we feel that there are better options out there at the moment.
We recently selected the best five supplements on sale at the moment by comparing the ingredients and checking out the customer reviews. Read the list by clicking the link below.
So, is Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free a supplement you should consider buying? Here are our overall thoughts in a nutshell:
• Stimulant free
• Can be taken at any time of day
• Some good ingredients
• You’re expected to take six per day
• The large pills can prove difficult to swallow
• Missing some key ingredients
Remember to check out our pick of the best supplements out there at the moment by visiting the link below.
So, we’ve reached the end of our review of Complete Thermogenic Stimulant Free. We’re pretty impressed by the ingredients and think it rates as one of the best stimulant-free supplements out there.
However, we also believe that there are quite a number of things missing from this product and that there are better options out there at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge