We’re always looking to hear about the latest fat burner supplements to hit the market, so we were keen to find out more about Prime Core Labs’ offering.
It seems to be a relatively popular supplement which is for sale on Amazon amongst other places.
Core Burn X appears to be one of the more reasonably priced fat burners on the market right now, so we were eager to discover whether the formula and customer reviews back up the hype.
Our review is going to focus on all of the important information, facts and figures you need to know about this supplement as we try and determine where this fat burner ranks when compared to the best ones on the market.
Let’s begin by taking a close look at the basic facts behind this supplement.
You’ve already gathered that Core Burn X is a fat burner supplement designed to speed up your body’s ability to burn fat.
We all know that burning fat is not an easy task for anyone, so adding a quality fat burner supplement to your regimen and combining it with a healthy lifestyle and training regime can make a big difference to your results.
The main things that this fat burner is claimed to do are:
• Boost Energy
• Accelerate Fat Loss
• Suppress Appetite
It’s great that Core Burn X seems to have been formulated to work in multiple ways to attack the fat.
Burning more fat than normal is not an easy task, so choosing a fat burner that works in multiple ways is crucial to your success.
Simply put, the multi-action fat burners tend to be way more effective as they greatly increase your chances of success.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients formula as we try to determine where this supplement ranks.
Let’s kick off this section by taking a close look at the ingredients lable of Core Burn X.
As you can see, Core Burn X uses 13 different ingredients to deliver its fat burning effects.
It’s good to see that Prime Core Labs have not used a proprietary blend here, meaning that we know the doses of all of the individual ingredients.
• Cayenne Pepper – A solid ingredient for any fat burner. It’s a powerful thermogenic which also doubles up as an appetite suppressant. It is under-dosed in Core X in our opinion at just 10mg per serving.
• Green Tea Extract – A great fat burner ingredient. Another thermogenic which is also packed full of antioxidants. It will help you to burn more fat through thermogenesis.
• Guarana – This is a stimulant which acts in much the same way as Caffeine. It will help to raise energy levels and keep you focused, even when you are dieting.
• Grapefruit Extract – This is an ingredient which may help to encourage weight loss, according to some research. However, we don’t recommend it as one of the very best fat burner ingredients around.
• Coleus Forskohlii – This is a chemical found in the roots of the plant by the same name. There have been some studies which suggest it may raise testosterone levels. There is also some evidence linking it to fat loss, but it’s not one of our top-rated fat burning ingredients.
• Chitosan – This is a sugar which is obtained from the hard outer skeleton of shellfish. There have been some studies which point to it as a potential weight loss aid, but it’s not our favorite fat burning ingredient.
• Cocoa Extract – This ingredient is packed full of antioxidants and may provide cardiovascular benefits. However, we couldn’t find much evidence linking it directly to fat burning.
• Calcium Pyruvate – This is sometimes used by athletes to help them build more muscle. It’s also been linked to fat loss when combined with a good training regime and workout plan.
• Yerba Mate Extract – This is another thermogenic ingredient in Core Burn X. It’s also another source of Caffeine so could help to raise energy levels as well.
• Banaba – This is a herbal remedy extracted from the leaves of a tree called Lagerstroemia Speciosa. It’s apparently been used to treat people with Diabetes in the Philippines for some time and has been linked to weight loss. However, we’ve not found it in a fat burner supplement before.
• Gymnema Sylvestre – This is an extract taken from a woody vine that grows in tropical areas of India, Africa, and Australia. It is supposed to help balance blood sugar levels, which is always a good thing.
• Garcinia Cambogia – A tropical fruit which is thought to be able to suppress appetite and block fat production. It’s one of the key ingredients in our top rated female fat burner Leanbean.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – This ingredient has been linked to weight loss for some time, although it’s not one of the most popular fat burning ingredients.
Core Burn X does contain a decent range of ingredients, but three of our top rated fat burning substances were left out of this product.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Green Coffee Bean Extract is a great source of Chlorogenic Acid, which will help with weight loss.
Glucomannan is a natural dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac plant. It swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer and make sticking to your diet easier.
And Black Pepper Extract has the ability to boost the absorption of the other ingredients to make for a more effective supplement.
The main thing to bear in mind when it comes to side effects from fat burners is the overuse of stimulants.
We all know that too much of things like Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
Core Burn X doesn’t contain any pure Caffeine, but it does have 300mg of Guarana, as well as Green Tea Extract and Yerba Mate extract – both of which are natural stimulants.
It’s important just to bear in mind the stimulant content and know that you probably shouldn’t take this supplement too close to bedtime as it could affect your sleep.
As always, we do recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label for yourself before taking any fat burner for the first time.
Each bottle of Core Burn X contains 60 tablets, which is about a month’s supply.
The directions say that you should take one to two capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
The servings are a bit infrequent for our linking. Generally speaking, the best fat burners have servings of 3 to 4 times per day, so your body is regularly being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
At the time of writing, we found about 50 Core Burn X reviews on Amazon.
It seems to be a very well-received product by customers as it had an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
One person was very happy with the product and said that they had gone down a pant size in just two weeks, which seems very impressive to us.
However, there were also some negative reviews, as one person simply claimed that supplement did not work for them.
Not in our opinion. Core X Burn does contain a few good ingredients but there are too many things missing from it for us to consider it as one of the very best.
It was also disappointing that both Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea Extract are a little bit under-dosed in this supplement in our opinion.
You can see our guide to the best fat burner products on the market right now by visiting it through the link below.
We always like to remind our readers that no fat burner is going to work unless it is combined with a solid training regime and diet program.
That being said, if you are already training hard and eating right, then picking a quality fat burner supplement can make a big difference to speeding up your results and giving you an edge.
So, that brings us to an end of our Core Burn X review.
Overall, this is a decent fat burner supplement with a solid formula. There are some good ingredients in it, although some of the important ones are under-dosed.
In conclusion, we would classify this as a mid-range fat burner with a good price tag.
MORE: Leanbean vs PhenQ
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga