We’re always looking to hear about the latest supplements to hit the market, so we were keen to find out more about Prime Core Labs’ offering.
It seems to be a relatively popular supplement which is for sale on Amazon amongst other places.
Core Burn X appears to be one of the more reasonably priced products on the market right now, so we were eager to discover whether the formula and customer reviews back up the hype.
Our review is going to focus on all of the important information, facts and figures you need to know about this supplement as we try and determine where this fat burner ranks when compared to the best ones on the market.
Let’s begin by taking a close look at the basic facts behind this supplement.
You’ve already gathered that Core Burn X is a supplement designed to help support you as you look to achieve your body goals.
We all know that achieving your goals is not an easy task for anyone, so adding a quality supplement to your regimen and combining it with a healthy lifestyle and training regime can make a difference to your results.
It’s great that Core Burn X seems to have been formulated to work in multiple ways to help support you on your journey.
Getting into shape is not an easy task, so choosing a supplement that works in multiple ways is crucial to your success.
Simply put, the multi-action products tend to be way more effective as they can increase your chances of success.
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients formula as we try to determine where this supplement ranks.
Let’s kick off this section by taking a close look at the ingredients label of Core Burn X.
As you can see, Core Burn X uses 13 different ingredients in its formula.
It’s good to see that Prime Core Labs have not used a proprietary blend here, meaning that we know the doses of all of the individual ingredients.
• Cayenne Pepper – A solid ingredient for any supplement in this category. It’s a good ingredient and you’ll find it in most of the leading products of this type. It is under-dosed in Core X in our opinion at just 10mg per serving.
• Green Tea Extract – A great ingredient. You’ll find Green Tea in a lot of the top supplements in this category. It’s also a popular hot drink that you may well be familiar with.
• Guarana – This is a stimulant which acts in much the same way as Caffeine. It’s found in some similar supplements, usually when Caffeine isn’t used as a standalone ingredient.
• Grapefruit Extract – This is an ingredient which may help with certain things, according to some research. However, we don’t recommend it as one of the very best ingredients around right now. Something better could have been used in its place.
• Coleus Forskohlii – This is a chemical found in the roots of the plant by the same name. It’s found in a few of the newer supplements to hit the market. However, we don’t really recommend it as one of the very best ingredients out there right now.
• Chitosan – This is a sugar which is obtained from the hard outer skeleton of shellfish. We’ve certainly not found this ingredient in too many of the similar supplements before.
• Cocoa Extract – This is an ingredient that we’ve found in some of the similar supplements in this category. However, we don’t rate it as one of the best inclusions for a supplement of this type.
• Calcium Pyruvate – This is sometimes used by athletes as a standalone supplement. However, we are not really used to seeing it supplements of this type.
• Yerba Mate Extract – This is another not-so-common inclusion in the Core Burn X formula. Again, we would have preferred to have seen a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• Banaba – This is a herbal remedy extracted from the leaves of a tree called Lagerstroemia Speciosa. It’s apparently been used for certain things. However, we’ve not found it in a supplement of this type before.
• Gymnema Sylvestre – This is an extract taken from a woody vine that grows in tropical areas of India, Africa, and Australia. Once again, this is something of an unusual inclusion and we haven’t found it in too many supplements before.
• Garcinia Cambogia – A tropical fruit which is sometimes found in supplements of this category. It’s one of the key ingredients in our top rated female fat burner Leanbean.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – This ingredient has been linked to certain benefits for some time.
Core Burn X does contain a decent range of ingredients, but three of our top rated substances were left out of this product.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract
• Black Pepper Extract
Green Coffee Bean Extract is a great source of Chlorogenic Acid, and it was a shame it wasn’t found in this formula.
Glucomannan is a natural dietary fiber extracted from the root of the Konjac plant. It’s a great inclusion for a supplement in this category and it was a shame it wasn’t included in the list.
And Black Pepper Extract could have the ability to boost the absorption of the other ingredients to make for a more effective supplement.
The main thing to bear in mind when it comes to side effects from this type of supplements is the overuse of stimulants.
We all know that too much of things like Caffeine can cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
Core Burn X doesn’t contain any pure Caffeine, but it does have 300mg of Guarana, as well as Green Tea Extract and Yerba Mate extract.
It’s important just to bear in mind the stimulant content and know that you probably shouldn’t take this supplement too close to bedtime as it could affect your sleep.
As always, we do recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label for yourself before taking any supplement for the first time.
We also always recommend speaking to your doctor first as well.
Each bottle of Core Burn X contains 60 tablets, which is about a month’s supply.
The directions say that you should take one to two capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
The servings are a bit too infrequent for our linking. Generally speaking, the best supplements have servings of 3 to 4 times per day, so your body is regularly being supplied with the ingredients consistently.
At the time of writing, we found about 50 Core Burn X reviews on Amazon.
It seems to be a very well-received product by customers as it had an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars.
One person was very happy with the product and said that they had gone down a pant size in just two weeks, which seems very impressive to us.
However, there were also some negative reviews, as one person simply claimed that supplement did not work for them.
Not in our opinion. Core X Burn does contain a few good ingredients but there are too many things missing from it for us to consider it as one of the very best.
It was also disappointing that both Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea Extract are a little bit under-dosed in this supplement in our opinion.
You can see our guide to the best products on the market right now by visiting it through the link below.
We always like to remind our readers that no supplement is going to work unless it is combined with a solid training regime and diet program.
That being said, if you are already training hard and eating right, then picking a quality supplement can help to support you on your journey.
But a supplement alone will not do all of the hard work for you.
So, that brings us to an end of our Core Burn X review.
Overall, this is a decent supplement with a solid formula. There are some good ingredients in it, although some of the important ones are under-dosed.
In conclusion, we would classify this as a mid-range product with a good price tag.
MORE: Leanbean vs PhenQ
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge