We’re always looking to hear about the latest quality supplements to hit the market, so we were intrigued to find out more about Cute Nutrition’s offering in this space.
Hitting your goals is not an easy task. Exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy diet are the main things you should be focusing on before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
However, a supplement can help to support you on your journey as you look to take responsibility for your results.
The Cute Burner Capsules have been formulated to help you to reach your goals faster.
But is this product all it’s cracked up to be? Our Cute Fat Burner review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this product to see where it stands compared to the competition.
So let’s kick things off by taking a close look at the ingredients used in this product.
Cute Nutrition’s supplement has been designed with a number of natural ingredients to help you on your journey.
According to the marketing material found online, this product is claimed to work in multiple ways to help you achieve your goals.
This is great news. The best so-called ‘fat burners’ for women always work in multiple ways to help support you on your journey.
Getting into shape is not an easy task, and so you’ll definitely want to choose a product which has a three-pronged attack.
So it’s great to see that Cute Nutrition’s product has been formulated to help from three different angles. This always makes for a more effective product.
Now, let’s take a close look at the ingredients used in this product to see if the formula lives up to the hype or not.
Let’s start this section by looking at the full ingredients list used in Cute Nutrition Burner.
• Guarana – This is a popular natural stimulant which is often found in this type of supplements. It works in much the same way as Caffeine. It’s a decent inclusion in the formula.
• Caffeine – One of the most popular stimulants around. You’ll find it in most similar supplements. Most of the top products include it in some form at least. It’s great to see it used in Cute Nutrition’s Fat Burner.
• Magnesium – A mineral readily found in your body. Getting some extra Magnesium in your diet is never a bad thing. In case you didn’t know, Magnesium is known for helping to play a role in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – This is an amino acid found naturally in the body, primarily in the liver. We have not found it in many similar supplements, although it is included in some of the top pre workouts.
• Ginger Root Powder – Ginger is not the most common ingredient in a supplement of this type. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula at all, although we haven’t seen it used in many similar supplements before.
• Zinc – Zinc is always a good inclusion for a supplement of this type. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism, amongst other things.
• Green Tea Extract – One of our top recommended ingredients. Green Tea is commonly found in the leading supplements in this category and it’s also a popular hot drink, of course. It’s a good inclusion in the Cute Burner Capsules formula.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins are always a good inclusion in any supplement. Vitamin B6 in particular can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. This is important, especially if you’re dieting.
• Siberian Ginseng – We’re not too sure why this ingredient has been included. We haven’t found it in too many of the similar supplements out there right now.
• Chromium – Another solid ingredient which is overlooked by a lot of supplements. Chromium is a trace element which can help with a number of things. Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the normal maintenance of blood glucose levels.
Although Cute Fat Burner pills do contain some good ingredients, there are also quite a lot of things missing.
For example, it was disappointing to see that this product doesn’t use any Green Coffee Bean Extract – one of our favorite ingredients around.
It was also a shame that there was no Glucomannan in this supplement. Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which usually comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
Last and certainly not least, there was no Cayenne Pepper! This is one of those must have ingredients and we were really disappointed to see that it wasn’t included in Cute Nutrition’s supplement. We always look for this ingredient in a supplement of this type.
We don’t see the need for Guarana and Caffeine, so the Guarana could easily have been replaced by Cayenne.
Remember to check out our guide to the best supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
You should always carefully check the ingredients label yourself before trying a supplement for the first time.
The main thing to be wary of when it comes to this kind of supplement is the over-use of stimulants.
We’re all aware that too much Caffeine or similar ingredients can cause unwanted side effects.
We’re a bit concerned that Cute Nutrition’s supplement uses Caffeine as well as Guarana. We think that one of these really should be enough, especially considering that Green Tea Extract probably already contains some Caffeine itself.
Because of the high stimulant content, we do not recommend taking this product too close to bedtime.
As always, we recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Cute Burner contains 60 Capsules. That means that it will last you for a month if you take the maximum dose.
The directions say that you should take one or two capsules daily with water.
We’re a bit disappointed by this, because the leading supplements of this type usually require at least three or four daily servings, because that ensures that your body is getting the ingredients on a regular basis.
Generally, you should look for a supplement which has three to four daily servings.
As this is a relatively new product, there were only five reviews on Amazon – and all of them were five stars.
We’re going to give Cute Nutrition the benefit of the doubt and assume that these are all legitimate reviews from paying customers.
There were some very positive Cute Nutrition Burner capsules reviews in which customers spoke about the product’s benefits.
It’s not a bad option, but there are definitely some better products out there right now if you’re willing to pay a little bit extra.
The fact that Cute Nutrition Fat Burner doesn’t use any Cayenne Pepper or Glucomannan lets it down in our opinion.
Leanbean is currently our top rated supplement for women, and you can see the top five leading products in our separate guide via the link below.
As we always like to say, you should never expect miracles from any supplements.
The simple truth is that you should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering using a product like this.
That being said, if you’ve already got your diet and exercise regime on point, then adding a supplement can help to support you on your journey.
It’s all about using it properly and not having unrealistic expectations.
So, that wraps up our Cute Nutrition Fat Burner review. Overall, this is one of the better supplements on the market and offers very good value for money indeed.
However, there are certainly some superior products on the market right now (which use important ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan) if you’re willing to pay a little bit more.
You can see our pick of the leading supplements on the market right now through the page below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge