We’re always looking to hear about the latest quality fat burners to hit the market, so we were intrigued to find out more about Cute Nutrition’s offering in this space.
Losing fat is not an easy task. Exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy diet are the main things you should be focusing on, but sometimes we can do with a little extra help.
That’s where using a quality natural fat burner supplement can come in handy.
The Cute Fat Burner Capsules have been formulated to help your body burn more fat so that you can reach your goals faster.
But is this product all it’s cracked up to be? Our Cute Fat Burner review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this product to see where it stands compared to the competition.
So let’s kick things off by taking a close look at the ingredients used in this product.
Cute Nutrition’s Fat Burner supplement has been designed with a number of natural ingredients to help your body to burn more fat.
According to the marketing material found online, this product is claimed to:
• Boost Energy
• Suppress Appetite
• Thermogenic Fat Burning
This is great news. The best fat burners for women always work in multiple ways to help you to shed those stubborn areas of fat.
Encouraging your body to burn more fat than normal is not an easy task, and so you’ll definitely want to choose a product which has a three-pronged attack to help you to lose weight.
So it’s great to see that Cute Nutrition’s Fat Burner has been formulated to help attack the fat from three different angles. This always makes for a more effective product.
Now, let’s take a close look at the ingredients used in this product to see if the formula lives up to the hype or not.
Let’s start this section by looking at the full ingredients list used in Cute Nutrition Fat Burner.
• Guarana – This is a popular natural stimulant which is often found in fat burner supplements. It works in much the same way as Caffeine to help raise energy levels and stimulate your metabolism.
• Caffeine – One of the best and most popular stimulants around. You’ll find it in most fat burner supplements due to its ability to raise energy levels (even when dieting), and also boost your metabolism. It’s great to see it used in Cute Nutrition’s Fat Burner.
• Magnesium – A mineral readily found in your body. Getting some extra Magnesium in your diet is never a bad thing, but it’s unlikely to help directly with weight loss.
• L-Carnitine L-Tartrate – This is an amino acid found naturally in the body, primarily in the liver. One of its multiple functions is to carry fat to the mitochondria, which is presumably why Cute Nutrition have included it in their supplement.
• Ginger Root Powder – Ginger can help to promote digestion and also stimulate metabolism, which of course helps to burn fat. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula at all, although we haven’t seen it used in many fat burner supplements before.
• Zinc – Zinc is always a good inclusion for a fat burner supplement. It’s a naturally-occurring mineral and it helps to maintain normal energy levels. Again, it won’t help directly with fat burning, but it is going to help to keep you energised.
• Green Tea Extract – One of our top recommended fat burning ingredients. Green Tea is a powerful thermogenic which boosts your metabolism to get you burning more calories. It’s also packed full of antioxidants, which is always a good thing.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins are always a good inclusion in any supplement as they are able to help your body to sustain healthy energy levels.
• Siberian Ginseng – We’re not too sure why this ingredient has been included. It’s better known for its role in boosting the immune system, and hasn’t been shown directly to help burn more fat from what we found.
• Chromium – Another solid ingredient which is overlooked by a lot of fat burner supplements. Chromium is a trace element which can help to improve the action of insulin to regulate blood sugar levels properly – and it’s also thought to be able to help reduce overall fat levels in the body.
Although Cute Fat Burner pills do contain some good ingredients, there are also quite a lot of things missing.
For example, it was disappointing to see that this product doesn’t use any Green Coffee Bean Extract – one of the better fat burning ingredients around.
It was also a shame that there was no Glucomannan in this supplement. Glucomannan is a powerful dietary fiber which can swell in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer and make sticking to your diet much easer.
Last and certainly not least, there was no Cayenne Pepper! This is one of those must have thermogenic fat burning ingredients and we were really disappointed to see that it wasn’t inclluded in Cute Nutrition’s fat burner.
We don’t see the need for Guarana and Caffeine, so the Guarana could easily have been replaced by Cayenne.
Remember to check out our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
You should always carefully check the ingredients label yourself before trying a supplement for the first time.
The main thing to be wary of when it comes to fat burner supplements is the over-use of stimulants.
We’re all aware that too much Caffeine or similar ingredients can cause unwanted side effects such as the jitters and energy crashes.
We’re a bit concerned that Cute Fat Burner uses Caffeine as well as Guarana. We think that one of these really should be enough, especially considering that Green Tea Extract already contains some Caffeine itself.
Because of the high stimulant content, we do not recommend taking this product too close to bedtime.
Each bottle of Cute Burner contains 60 Capsules. That means that it will last you for a month if you take the maximum dose.
The directions say that you should take one or two capsules daily with water.
We’re a bit disappointed by this, because the leading fat burners require at least three or four daily servings, because that ensures that your body is getting the fuel it needs to burn more fat regularly.
Generally, you should look for a fat burner which has three to four daily servings.
As this is a relatively new product, there were only five reviews on Amazon – and all of them were five stars.
We’re going to give Cute Nutrition the benefit of the doubt and assume that these are all legitimate reviews from paying customers.
There were some very positive Cute Fat Burner reviews in which customers spoke about the product’s benefits, including increasing energy and suppressing appetite.
It’s not a bad option, but there are definitely some better products out there right now if you’re willing to pay a little bit extra.
The fact that Cute Nutrition Fat Burner doesn’t use any Cayenne Pepper or Glucomannan lets it down in our opinion.
Leanbean is currently our top rated fat burner for women, and you can see the top five leading products in our separate guide via the link below.
As we always like to say, you should never expect miracles from any supplements.
The simple truth is that you should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before considering using a fat burner.
That being said, if you’ve already got your diet and exercise regime on point, then adding a supplement can make a massive difference to your results.
It’s all about using it properly and not having unrealistic expectations.
So, that wraps up our Cute Nutrition Fat Burner review. Overall, this is one of the better fat burners on the market and offers very good value for money indeed.
However, there are certainly some superior products on the market right now (which use important ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan) if you’re willing to pay a little bit more.
You can see our pick of the leading 5 fat burner supplements on the market right now through the page below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga