More and more alcohol-related health supplements are hitting the market these days as more people look for healthy ways to combat the negative after-effects of drinking.
So if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about DeToxx for Hangovers, then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this hangover supplement as we look to see where it ranks.
We’re going to concentrate on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses to see whether Detoxx is a supplement worth trying or not.
So let’s get our DeToxx for Hangovers review started by finding out a bit more about the background of this product.
As we’ve already deduced, DeToxx for Hangovers is a supplement that’s been designed to help relieve the effects of drinking alcohol.
It’s made by a company called LES Labs. They are a California-based company that have a number of different supplements to help improve various areas of your life.
You can buy Detoxx from the official LES Labs website and on other outlets such as Amazon.
The bottle says that this is a dietary supplement which has been specifically designed to help “prevent” hangover symptoms.
The marketing material says that this product will:
• Help prevent hangover symptoms
• Replenish lost electrolytes
• Support healthy liver function
This all sounds pretty good to us. As we mentioned, the hangover supplement market has been growing in recent years, and there seem to be more products hitting the market to help combat the negative after-effects of drinking.
Of course, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to marketing hype about supplements from the manufacturers.
The most important place to start is the ingredients formula, so let’s now break down what’s in this supplement to see whether it can actually live up to the claims or not.
Let’s now take a look at the actual ingredients label of Detoxx For Hangovers as printed on the bottle itself.
The first disappointing thing that we noticed about this supplement is that it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of some of the ingredients.
Although many of the vitamins and minerals do have their doses disclosed, the blend is hiding the true doses of some of the plant extracts.
We don’t generally like to see proprietary blends used in supplements as they are just a convenient excuse for manufacturers to get away without revealing the doses of some of the ingredients.
So, it’s a bit of a disappointing start – but let’s now focus on the main ingredients in this supplement to see where it stands.
• Vitamin C – This is a good ingredient for a hangover supplement. It’s know for its ability to boost the immune system, but it can also possibly help to ease hangover symptoms because it’s high in antioxidants.
• B Vitamins – B Vitamins are good ingredients for any supplement because they play an important role in helping to support a number of bodily processes. Amongst other things, they are important for helping to support the liver’s metabolic function.
• Magnesium – An essential mineral which is needed to support a number of bodily processes. It’s a solid ingredient which can help to support liver function.
• Sodium – Sodium is in most things we eat and drink. It’s not the most necessary ingredient, but it’s not the worst inclusion either.
• N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – This is a great hangover supplement ingredient as it can have powerful antioxidant effects in the body. It’s great to see it in Detoxx, but it’s a shame that we don’t know the dose because it’s in a proprietary blend.
• Prickly Pear Fruit Extract – This isn’t the most common supplement ingredient. However, it’s a decent inclusion because it contains high levels of vitamin C, B-family vitamins, magnesium, and potassium.
• Milk Thistle Extract – Another solid ingredient for a hangover supplement. The active ingredient in Milk Thistle is Silymarin, which has potent antioxidant effects. It’s a good choice for this supplement, but again we’re disappointed that it’s used in a proprietary blend.
The Detoxx formula does have some good things in it, but it’s also missing some good ingredients that didn’t make it into this supplement.
The main ingredients that we were disappointed not to find in this supplement were:
• Black Pepper Extract
L-Theanine is a great way to help reduce anxiety after a night out because it’s an amino acid which is primarily found in tea leaves.
Turmeric and Ginger are two other ingredients we would have liked to have seen used, while Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of certain ingredients such as the B Vitamins in your body. That means a more effective supplement overall.
The Detoxx supplement ingredients formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about side effects.
For example, it doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a look through the ingredients label and do some of your own research before taking any new product for the first time.
There were almost 2,000 Detoxx reviews on Amazon at the time of writing.
It had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good.
One person said that it helped them to feel great after a heavy night of drinking and having to go to work the next day.
However, one more negative review came from somebody who claimed that it gave them a “severe” reaction and made them sick for days, which doesn’t sound great.
It’s not a bad product, but Detoxx is currently not our top rated hangover pill right now, mainly because it hides the doses of some of the ingredients inside a proprietary blend.
You can see our hangover pill guide by following the link shown below.
Just remember that there is no pill on earth that’s going to make you feel 100% if you’ve gone overboard drinking alcohol.
Hangover supplements are designed to relieve the symptoms and help you feel a bit better the next day after drinking.
However, the only way to completely avoid a hangover is not to drink any alcohol at all to begin with.
That brings us to the end of our Detoxx for Hangovers review.
Overall, this is a decent hangover supplement which contains a good range of natural ingredients.
However, it’s let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is missing a few of our top-rated hangover pill ingredients.
• Updated on October 10, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga