So if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’re in the right place.
We’re going to break down the all-important ingredients formula, check out some of the customer reviews and examine the servings as we look to determine where EVL Test ranks in comparison to the best testosterone boosting supplements on the market right now.
The testosterone booster market has grown incredibly quickly in recent years as more and more men look for natural ways to raise their levels of the male hormone.
Declining testosterone levels as we get older is normal, but if you have been diagnosed as having low testosterone by a doctor or suspect that might be the case, then trying a T-Booster supplement is an option.
The problem is, there are so many different products in this category on the market right now that it can be difficult to pick out the very best supplements.
The aim of this EVL Test review is to give you all of the things that you need to know about this particular product as we look to try and determine exactly where this supplements stands compared to the competition.
So let’s get started with a bit more background information about EVL Test.
As we’ve already clearly worked out, EVL Test is something called a ‘testosterone booster’ supplement.
In short, these are products which contain a range of natural ingredients designed to give your body the fuel it needs to produce more of the male hormone.
Having healthy testosterone levels plays a key role in your overall wellbeing, so it’s important to give your body what it needs to produce it.
The EVL Test testosterone booster is available to buy on a number of online outlets including Amazon and BodyBuilding.com. We couldn’t find EVL Test at GNC despite them carrying other Evlution Nutrition products.
Evlution Nutrition is the company behind EVL Test. They are based in Florida and have a number of different products in their range, and are generally considered to be one of the big names in the supplements industry.
The marketing material says that this product will:
• Support natural testosterone levels
• Muscular strength
• Stamina and performance
The promotional material goes on to say that EVL Test is ideal for bodybuilders or athletes who are looking to hit new goals.
It also claims that the formula includes vitamins to “support optimal sleep levels” to get you well rested and ready for the next training session.
Delving a bit further into the marketing material, and Evlution Nutrition describe EVL Test as a “next-generation training and recovery amplifier”. Sounds good to us.
However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products, and instead we prefer to focus on the important facts such as the ingredients and customer reviews.
So let’s now take a closer look at exactly what EVL Test is made of.
Let’s start this part by looking at the actual ingredients label of EVL Test.
Firstly, it’s brilliant that Evlution Nutrition have chosen not to use a proprietary blend with this product, as it means that we know the exact doses of every ingredient on the label.
We always advise to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as there is no reason for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their consumers in this day and age.
So, it’s a positive first impression from the formula. Let’s now take a look at the individual ingredients in a bit more detail.
• Vitamin D – Vitamin D can help to kick-start testosterone levels and is also needed for a number of other bodily processes. Our bodies make the active form of Vitamin D when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight, but it can be difficult to get enough all year round. We always like to see Vitamin D in testosterone booster supplements.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins play an important role in supporting your overall health, so they are usually a good inclusion for supplements. There are suggestions that being Vitamin B6 deficient can negatively impact your testosterone levels, so it’s another decent ingredient.
• Magnesium – An essential mineral which works as a co-factor to many important bodily processes. Many people do not get enough Magnesium in their diet, so it’s a good inclusion.
• Zinc – Having enough Zinc in your system is good for luteinizing hormone levels, which can help support healthy testosterone levels. Again, many men do not get enough Zinc from their diet, so it’s a good inclusion in the EVL Test formula.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is one of the best testosterone booster ingredients around. It’s believed to work by stimulating testosterone-producing hormones, and the dose of just over three grams is solid.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is a T-booster ingredient that was very popular in the first supplements to hit the market. However, it’s not really the most effective. That said, there are some claims that it could help with sex drive and improve sperm health. It could also boost testosterone levels in men with sexual function problems.
• Fenugreek – A solid ingredient for any testosterone booster because it’s rich in Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium. Fenugreek seems to be effective in boosting testosterone levels in men.
• Diindolylmethane – Commonly referred to as just DIM. This is a nutrient found in leafy green vegetables. It’s included in the EVL Test formula because it’s believed to play a role in regulating estrogen levels.
The EVL Test formula is actually a pretty good one, and the doses are on point.
That said, it was a little bit disappointing that two of our top-rated testosterone boosting ingredients didn’t make it into the formula. They are:
• Black Pepper Extract
Boron in a good mineral which is believed to help support testosterone levels, while Black Pepper Extract can boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement to make for a more effective product overall.
You can see our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The EVL Test formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any side effects from this supplement.
There are no stimulants such as Caffeine, so that’s not going to be a problem.
That being said, we do always advise that you take a careful look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of EVL Test contains 120 capsules, which is a 30-day supply. There are also other smaller bottles available.
It’s currently priced at around $30 for a 30-day supply. There seem to be some EVL Test coupon code offers around, but we couldn’t find any valid ones at the time of writing.
The directions are pretty simple, they say that you should take four capsules on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
We checked out some EVL Test reviews on Amazon. At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars from more than 1,100 reviews.
One verified buyer on Amazon said that they had seen “very good” results after having taken EVL Test for six months.
However, one more verified buyer said that they didn’t notice a “single effect whatsoever” after taking it.
EVL Test is certainly one of the better testosterone boosters that we’ve reviewed recently. It contains solid doses of some good ingredients, and is made by a reputable manufacturer.
The only slight downside is that it doesn’t use Boron or Black Pepper Extract in its formula.
Remember to check out our top testosterone booster guide via the link shown below.
Just remember that a supplement will not do the hard work for you.
Before considering taking any supplement you should always make sure that you’re eating right, training regularly and getting plenty of rest.
Many people fall into the trap of thinking that a supplement will solve all of their problems. It won’t.
But a quality testosterone booster can make a big difference if combined with the right sensible lifestyle choices.
That brings us to the end of our EVL Test review.
Overall, we’re pretty impressed by this testosterone booster by Evlution Nutrition. It contains some solid ingredients and also seems to be well received by customers.
The only slightly disappointing thing is that it doesn’t use Boron or Black Pepper Extract in its formula, and that means that we don’t quite rate it as one of the absolute best products out there right now.
That said, EVL Test is certainly a strong option if you’re looking for a testostereon booster.
• Updated on October 11, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga