So if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this particular supplement, then you’re in the right place.
We’re going to break down the all-important ingredients formula, check out some of the customer reviews and examine the servings as we look to determine where EVL Test ranks in comparison to the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market right now.
The supplements market has grown incredibly quickly in recent years as more and more men look for an edge to support them on their journey.
The problem is, there are so many different products in this category on the market right now that it can be difficult to pick out the very best supplements.
The aim of this EVL Test review is to give you all of the things that you need to know about this particular product as we look to try and determine exactly where this supplements stands compared to the competition.
So let’s get started with a bit more background information about EVL Test.
As we’ve already clearly worked out, EVL Test is something called a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement.
In short, these are products which contain a range of natural ingredients designed to give your body a boost.
Before we continue, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels. They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The EVL Test supplement is available to buy on a number of online outlets including Amazon and BodyBuilding.com. We couldn’t find EVL Test at GNC despite them carrying other Evlution Nutrition products.
Evlution Nutrition is the company behind EVL Test. They are based in Florida and have a number of different products in their range, and are generally considered to be one of the big names in the supplements industry.
The marketing material says that this product will work in multiple ways to help support you on your journey.
The promotional material goes on to say that EVL Test is ideal for bodybuilders or athletes who are looking to hit new goals.
It also claims that the formula includes vitamins to support a range of bodily functions.
Delving a bit further into the marketing material, and Evlution Nutrition describe EVL Test as a “next-generation amplifier”. Sounds pretty good to us.
However, we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products, and instead we prefer to focus on the important facts such as the ingredients and customer reviews.
So let’s now take a closer look at exactly what EVL Test is made of.
Let’s start this part by looking at the actual ingredients label of EVL Test.
Firstly, it’s brilliant that Evlution Nutrition have chosen not to use a proprietary blend with this product, as it means that we know the exact doses of every ingredient on the label.
We always advise to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as there is no reason for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their consumers in this day and age.
So, it’s a positive first impression from the formula. Let’s now take a look at the individual ingredients in a bit more detail.
• Vitamin D – Vitamin D is a good inclusion. Our body produces it naturally when our skin is exposed to direct sunlight. We always like to see Vitamin D in supplements of this type, so we were pleased to find it in the EVL Test formula.
• Vitamin B6 – B Vitamins play an important role in supporting your overall health, so they are usually a good inclusion for supplements. In case you didn’t know, Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
• Magnesium – An essential mineral which works as a co-factor to many important bodily processes. In case you didn’t know, Magnesium is known for helping to play a role in the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Zinc – Having enough Zinc in your system is good for your overall health. It’s a great inclusion in the EVL Test formula. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is one of the best ingredients around. We always like to see it included in supplements of this type, and we were happy to find it in the EVL Test formula.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is an ingredient that was very popular in the first supplements to hit the market. However, it’s not really the most effective. Simply put, we think that Evlution Nutrition could have used a more proven ingredient here instead.
• Fenugreek – A solid ingredient for any supplement of this type. You’ll likely find fenugreek in most of the top supplements in this category.
• Diindolylmethane – Commonly referred to as just DIM. This is a nutrient found in leafy green vegetables. It’s a common inclusion in a lot of the supplements in this category. However, we don’t recommend it as one of the very best.
The EVL Test formula is actually a pretty good one, and the doses are on point.
That said, it was a little bit disappointing that two of our favorite ingredients didn’t make it into the formula. They are:
• Black Pepper Extract
Boron in a good mineral used in many similar supplements out there, while Black Pepper Extract can boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement to make for a more effective product overall.
You can see our guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The EVL Test formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any side effects from this supplement.
There are no stimulants such as Caffeine, so that’s not going to be a problem.
That being said, we do always advise that you take a careful look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research before taking any new supplement for the first time.
It’s also always a good idea to speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of EVL Test contains 120 capsules, which is a 30-day supply. There are also other smaller bottles available.
It’s currently priced at around $30 for a 30-day supply. There seem to be some EVL Test coupon code offers around, but we couldn’t find any valid ones at the time of writing.
The directions are pretty simple, they say that you should take four capsules on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
We checked out some EVL Test reviews on Amazon. At the time of writing, it had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars from more than 1,100 reviews.
One verified buyer on Amazon said that they had seen “very good” results after having taken EVL Test for six months.
However, one more verified buyer said that they didn’t notice a “single effect whatsoever” after taking it.
EVL Test is certainly one of the better supplements in this cateogry that we’ve reviewed recently. It contains solid doses of some good ingredients, and is made by a reputable manufacturer.
The only slight downside is that it doesn’t use Boron or Black Pepper Extract in its formula.
Remember to check out our top supplements guide via the link shown below.
Just remember that a supplement will not do the hard work for you.
Before considering taking any supplement you should always make sure that you’re eating right, training regularly and getting plenty of rest.
Many people fall into the trap of thinking that a supplement will solve all of their problems. It won’t.
But a quality supplement can make a big difference in helping to support you on your journey if combined with the right sensible lifestyle choices.
That brings us to the end of our EVL Test review.
Overall, we’re pretty impressed by this supplement by Evlution Nutrition. It contains some solid ingredients and also seems to be well received by customers.
The only slightly disappointing thing is that it doesn’t use Boron or Black Pepper Extract in its formula, and that means that we don’t quite rate it as one of the absolute best products out there right now.
That said, EVL Test is certainly a strong option if you’re looking for a product of this type.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge