Evogen are a popular supplements brand, their Lipocide IR products promises much. But does it live up to the marketing hype?
The purpose of this Evogen Lipocide IR review is to take a close look at this particular supplement to determine whether it’s a product that’s worth taking or not.
The health and fitness industry has boomed in recent years and that’s great, but the problem is that there are now so many different supplements on sale that it can make it difficult to pick the right one for you.
We’re going to take a close look at Lipocide IR in this post to help you figure out if this is the best supplement for you, or if there are better options out there right now.
Lipocide IR fits into a broader range of supplements known as so-called ‘fat burners’. These are essentially products which contain some ingredients to help support you on your journey.
Most supplements like this come in capsule form, which is where Lipocide IR stands out a little bit, because it’s delivered in a powder form.
Generally, we prefer this kind of supplements as capsules, simply because it’s easier, but that’s just our personal preference.
According to the official website, Lipocide IR is designed to help you in three different ways, as stated on the official website.
This is great to see, because the best supplements tend to work in more than one way.
The simple fact of the matter is that achieving your goals not an easy thing for your body to do, so you’ll want to be using a supplement that works from more than one angle.
Whether Lipocide IR actually lives up to their marketing hype is another thing altogether, so let’s take a close look at the ingredients to see if this product is all it’s cracked up to be.
The ingredients label is the best place to start when it comes to determining whether a product is actually going to be effective or not.
So let’s start this part by taking a close look at the Lipocide IR supplement facts:
The first thing we noticed is that this particular supplement uses something called a proprietary blend.
This is when the manufacturer chooses to mask the different ingredients doses within an overall ‘blend’ making it difficult to judge effectiveness.
We much prefer supplements which are totally transparent, so we know exactly what we’re taking.
Let’s now take a close look at the best ingredients in Lipocide IR:
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is not part of the proprietary blend, so we know that there is 200mg of Caffeine per serving, which is good. Caffeine is a great ingredient and we’re always pleased to find it in supplements of this type.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – Another great ingredient for a supplement of this type. Green and unroasted Coffee beans are rich in a substances called Chlorogenic Acid. Sadly, though, it’s part of the proprietary blend, so we don’t know how much is in each serving.
• Citrus Aurantium – Also known as Bitter Orange, this is an ingredient we’ve seen more and more often in supplements of this type. It’s been linked with certain benefits but it’s not one of our top recommended ingredients. We prefer to go for products that don’t use Bitter Orange as an ingredient.
• Capsicum Annuum Extract – This is another solid ingredient. It’s similar to Cayenne Pepper, which is one of our top rated ingredients. You’ll find it in most of the top products in this category. Once again, however, it’s part of the proprietary blend, so we don’t know the total dose.
• Bioperine – This is essentially branded Black Pepper Extract. This is a top quality ingredient for any supplement because it can help to make for a more effective product overall. You’ll find it in a lot of the top products in this category.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL – This is an interesting inclusion because we’re more used to seeing this used in pre workout supplements. It’s an amino acid that is thought to help with certain things. It’s not commonly used in supplements of this type, but it’s a decent inclusion we guess.
• Choline Bitartrate – Once again, this is not an ingredient we’ve come across too often in this kind of supplement. It’s thought that it can help with certain things. In case you didn’t know, Choline contributes to normal lipid (fat) metabolism.
There are a few other ingredients in included in Lipocide IR, but those are the main ones to be aware of.
Lipocide IR does contain some decent ingredients, but we feel that it falls quite a way short of being considered one of the top supplements on the market right now.
There were lots of our favorite ingredients missing from this product.
Firstly, it was disappointing not to find any Green Tea Extract included in this product. Green Tea is one of the best ingredients for a supplement of this type. It was a shame we didn’t find it on the label as it’s one of the most common inclusions.
It was also a shame that Lipocide IR didn’t use any Glucomannan at all. It’s a dietary fiber that comes from the root of the Konjac plant. It’s commonly used in a lot of the supplements in this category.
There were also a couple of other good ingredients not included, such as Chromium and Zinc.
You can check out our updated guide to the best five supplements on sale right now by visiting the link below.
Good quality modern sports and workout supplements are generally pretty safe, because they tend to use high quality ingredients.
That said, it’s always wise to keep a close eye on stimulant content. Too much caffeine can cause side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
As we mentioned earlier, there are also reports of Bitter Orange causing problems for some people.
Always make sure that you speak to your doctor before thinking about trying or buying any new supplement for the first time.
Each 200g tub of Lipocide IR contains 60 servings.
It’s currently available in three different flavors – Jungle Juice, Cali-Time Tea and Fiery Fruit Punch.
The directions say that you should start off with a half a scoop mixed with 10-12 fluid oz. of water in the morning on an empty stomach 20-30 minutes prior to your first meal or protein shake.
They then say to assess your own personal tolerance for the product before settling on the right dose.
We prefer supplements which give clear instructions and require you to take them more than three times a day.
We found a handful of reviews of Lipocide IR on sites such as bodybuilding.com.
It generally had good feedback and seems to be a well-received product by customers, although it was not clear if the reviews are edited or moderated in any way.
One buyer said it was the best supplement they had ever used and someone else said that they liked the fact that it came in powder form.
Not in our opinion. Although Lipocide IR certainly contains a few good ingredients, the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is missing some key substances means that it doesn’t come close to the leading products on the market right now.
You can check out our guide to the best supplements on sale right now by visiting the page below.
We always like to remind our readers that there is no such thing as a magic pill when it comes to hitting your goals.
The first things you should always do is make sure that you’re eating right and exercising regularly.
A quality supplement can help to support you on your journey – but you must take responsibility for the basics first.
So that concludes our Lipocide IR review. Overall, we think this is an OK product, but it is let down by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend and is missing some important ingredients.
Remember to see our guide to the best five supplements on sale right now by visiting the link below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge