If you’re looking for a quality fat burner supplement which doesn’t cause any unwanted side effects, then you’ve probably heard about some of the dangers and risks related to these products.
Fat burners have something of a mixed reputation – and that’s largely because there are some truly terrible products on the market these days.
So it’s very true that there are some below-par products out there that can cause some unwanted problems.
But with some key knowledge about the main ingredients to look out for, you can pick a supplement that’s not going to cause you any problems pretty easily.
So, let’s get down to business and start examining the key points when it comes to finding a fat burner without side effects.
If you’re looking to shed some stubborn areas of fat, then trying a quality fat burner supplement could be a good decision for you.
In case you’re not already aware, fat burners are supplements which contain a range of natural ingredients designed to get your body burning more fat naturally.
The best fat burners work in three ways. They:
• Boost metabolism
• Suppress appetite
• Increase energy
The leading supplements use a combination of natural ingredients such as Green Tea extract and stimulants like caffeine to get your metabolism firing.
The aim of a fat burner is simply to give your body more of the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
There are plenty of common side effects caused by fat burners, and we’re going to take a look at the main ones here by selecting some of the popular ingredients that have been known to cause problems.
The common fat burner ingredients that can cause side effects are:
• Bitter Orange – This is a common fat burner ingredient but not one of our favorites. It’s especially thought to cause problems when combined with Caffeine and has been reported to cause headaches.
• Beta-Alanine – Can cause a tingling of the skin on the face, as well as sometimes in the abdomen and chest. It’s a common ingredient found in some pre workout supplements but is also used in a few fat burners.
• Yohimbine Bark Extract – This is another ingredient we’ve found in a lot of fat burners. We don’t like it however, because it’s known to cause problems in some people. Some of the reported side effects include rapid heartbeat, dizziness, stomach problems and nausea.
• Overuse of Caffeine / Stimulants – Caffeine is a great fat burner ingredient when used in moderation. But too much can cause problems such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
Another quick extra note on Caffeine. We all know that it can disrupt your sleep if taken too close to bedtime.
We always recommend that you don’t take any product containing caffeine less than six hours before going to sleep, and also steer clear of any supplements that use more than 400mg per day.
Now, remember that everyone is different and so there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to supplements.
You should always carefully check the ingredients label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the substances in the product you’re about to take.
It’s an obvious point of course. If you’re allergic to Cayenne Pepper, then you’re going to experience side effects by taking a product which contains Cayenne Pepper.
But it’s always best to do your own homework before trying a new product for the very first time.
With that out of the way, here is a list of some of our favorite fat burning ingredients.
• Green Tea Extract – Helps boost metabolism and energy levels.
• Black Pepper Extract – Although not directly linked with fat burning, it helps to increase the absorption of the other ingredients. The result? A more effective supplement.
• Caffeine – Energy and metabolism booster.
• Glucomannan – A natural dietary fiber which suppresses appetite.
• Cayenne Pepper – Burns more fat through thermogenesis and suppresses appetites.
• Green Coffee Bean – Rich in Chlorogenic Acid, and can help your body burn more fat as fuel.
Product website: www.instantknockout.com
Instant Knockout is currently our top rated fat burner on the market right now.
(If you’re looking for the best fat burner for women, be sure to check out our separate guide).
Instant Knockout is made by the specialist supplements company Roar Ambition.
It was originally designed to help MMA fighters and professional boxers strip fat before a big fight, but it was made available to the general public a while ago.
It combines a great blend the leading natural fat burner ingredients and also has great customer reviews.
Instant Knockout doesn’t contain any of the risky ingredients listed about, so you can be fairly sure that it is pretty safe.
It also uses a sensible dose of Caffeine at 75mg per capsule.
Here are the best ingredients that Instant Knockout uses:
• Caffeine – To boost your metabolism and raise energy levels.
• Green Tea – To boost metabolism through Thermogenesis.
• Cayenne Pepper – To boost metabolism and suppress appetite.
• Glucomannan – To suppress appetite and make sticking to your diet easier.
• Green Coffee Bean – To energize the body and stimulate fat loss.
• Black Pepper Extract – To increase the absorption of key ingredients.
• You can currently only buy it on the official website, so you won’t find it in stores or on other sites such as Amazon.
• It’s a premium product so has a price-tag to reflect the superior ingredients. They do offer multi-box discounts on the official website at least.
The bottom line
Instant Knockout is our pick of the best fat burner without side effects on the market right now, because it’s not overloaded with stimulants and uses some great natural ingredients.
As we always like to remind our readers, there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ when it comes to fat loss.
The very first steps you should take on your fat burning journey are getting your diet and training regime on point – plus making sure you’re getting plenty of rest.
If you’re training hard and eating right, then it’s definitely worth trying a quality fat burner to turbocharge your results.
It’s also a good idea to commit to using it for at least two to three months to see noticeable results.
As mentioned above, if you’re taking a fat burner which contains caffeine, make sure you don’t take it too close to bedtime to avoid it causing problems with your sleep.
That wraps up our guide to the best fat burner without side effects.
We’ve walked you through the ingredients to be wary of when picking a fat burner supplement, and some of the better substances that you should be looking for in your supplement of choice.
We’d also like to remind you to always check the label, to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients in the product.
Instant Knockout is currently our top rated fat burner on the market right now because it contains the best blend of top natural ingredients that we could find.
The Sport Review's product reviews are independent advice you can trust. Sometimes, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we don't allow this to bias our coverage. The reviews are produced through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testing.
MORE: Pre Workout vs BCAA
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga