In this review, we’re going to take a close look at exactly what’s in the product, how it works, the recommended dosage, and also check out some customer reviews.
The clue is in the name. You’re supposed to take these capsules a few times a day to help support you on your journey.
The ultimate goal of the product is to help you as you look to take responsibility for your results and aim to hit your goals.
The official website proclaims that these capsules will give you a “boost” and help you “beat the day”.
But how well will they work for you? Here’s what we found:
There are some good ingredients in this product that we like to see in supplements in this category.
However, these capsules could definitely benefit from a few other ingredients in our opinion. But more on that later.
Let’s take a look at the core ingredients of the Fat Metaboliser Capsules.
• Green Tea – This is one of our favourite ingredients for a supplement like this. Green Tea is a very common ingredient in many health and fitness supplements these days and it’s also a popular hot drink of course. We’re big fans of it and are pleased to see it in Protein World’s formula. Green Tea also usually contains a small amount of Caffeine.
• Guarana – This is an interesting ingredient to include in a supplement like this. Guarana is often included in supplements designed to give you a boost. In case you didn’t know, Guarana is a natural source of caffeine. It’s a decent inclusion in a supplement of this type.
• Caffeine – Coffee drinkers will need no introduction to this ingredient. Caffeine is one of the most-researched ingredients and it is commonly found in many health and fitness supplements these days. It’s worth bearing in mind that this product potentially contains Caffeine from three sources (Caffeine, Green Tea and Guarana).
• Choline – This is another solid ingredient. Choline contributes to normal lipid (fat) metabolism and therefore it is a good ingredient in the Protein World formula. Each serving contains 100mg of Choline.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – If you’ve read any of our reviews before, you’ll know that we’re big fans of B Vitamins as supplement ingredients. In case you didn’t know, they are two essential vitamins which can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. They also both contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism. These are two great ingredients for a supplement like this.
• Cayenne Powder – Cayenne is one our our favorite ingredients for a supplement in this category. You’ll find it used in many similar products. Protein World’s Fat Metaboliser Capsules contain 50mg of Cayenne Pepper per two-capsule serving.
• Alpha Lipoic Acid – We haven’t come across this ingredient in too many supplements in this category before. Each serving contains 100mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid. It’s not a bad inclusion, because Alpha Lipoic Acid contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol concentrations.
• Yerba Mate Powder – Again, this is not the most common ingredient for a supplement like this. Yerba Mate is a traditional South American brew that is usually served as a hot drink.
• L-Tyrosine – Not the most common ingredient for a supplement in this category, but probably not a bad inclusion in the formula. Each two-capsule serving contains 200mg of L-Tyrosine.
Glucomannan is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement like thhis and we were disappointed not to find it on the label of Protein World’s product. In case you didn’t know, Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which usually comes from the root of the Konjac plant.
We also like to see Black Pepper Extract included in any health supplement so it was a shame not to find it on the label.
The fact that the Fat Metaboliser Capsules do not contain either of these two popular ingredients is a little bit disappointing.
The most noticeable thing to us when checking out the ingredient list of this product is the high caffeine content.
Each capsule contains 126mg of Caffeine, as printed on the label on the front of the bottle. That means that each two capsule serving contains 252mg of Caffeine.
This is something to bear in mind if you’re sensitive to stimulants such as Caffeine.
As always, we do also recommend doing some of your own research into the ingredients and checking with your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
The product label also says that it is not recommended for children or breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Each bottle contains 90 capsules, which means if you take two capsules a day, it would last for 45 days. If you took four capsules per day, the bottle would only last you 22 days, which is not very long.
Protein World recommend on their website that you start your dosage with one capsule in the morning and one again at lunchtime.
However, they do say that some people may be able to increase their dose to two capsules in the morning and two again at lunchtime.
With the high caffeine content in this product, we’d recommend not taking it too close to bedtime, as it could end up affecting your sleep/wake cycle.
First thing in the morning is probably the best time to take this product, and we’d definitely recommend following the guidelines and starting out with just one capsule per dose.
This product generally seems to have pretty good reviews. Many customers reported seeing increased energy levels when they started taking the capsules.
One customer said they had been taking the capsules for more than three years, although they also didn’t drink tea or coffee, meaning the caffeine effect may have been increased for them.
Another user said that the capsules took some getting used to, presumably because of the high caffeine content.
One customer complained that they were not seeing any effects of the capsules and that they had a “horrible” after-taste.
Another purchaser said that they had actively noticed improvements after starting to take the capsules.
We don’t think so. While the Fat Metaboliser Capsules do include some good ingredients, we feel that there are other better products out there.
This is not a bad product though, and it contains a lot of decent ingredients.
Leanbean is currently our top recommended supplement for women. You can find out more about it by visiting the link below.
As we always say when discussing these kinds of supplements, it’s important to remember that there’s no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you hit your goals.
The first two things you should assess before taking any of these kinds of products your exercise and diet. Make sure these two things are finely-tuned before considering a product like this.
That being said, adding a good quality supplement to your regimen can help to support you on your journey when combined with a healthy diet and a well-tailored exercise plan.
There we have it, our full review of the Fat Metaboliser Capsules made by Protein World.
So, is this an effective fat burner?
• Good ingredients
• Made by a reputable company
• Lack of some of our favorite ingredients
• Premium priced product
• High Caffeine content
Head over to our list where we picked the best five supplements on sale right now by clicking the link below.
Overall, this is a good product but we feel that there are better options out there.
We do think that Protein World’s offering does have some positive things going for it though, and we were pleased to see some good ingredients in the formula to make for a solid supplement.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge