Fitmiss Burn – Reviews, Ingredients and Price
We take a look at the Fitmiss Burn supplement, focusing specifically on the ingredients, the doses and the price
Fitmiss Burn is a female-focused weight management supplement that’s been formulated to help provide support on your health and fitness journey.
Available to buy at: www.amazon.com
The Fitmiss range of supplements is made by MusclePharm, who are one of the bigger names in the health and fitness world.
Fitmiss Burn, which is a capsule-form supplement, is specifically marketed at women and is available to buy from a number of online outlets including Amazon.com in the USA.
Before we start taking a closer look at Fitness Burn, we want to make a few important points about the supplements found in this sometimes controversial category.
So-called ‘fat burner’ supplements are not ‘magic pills’ – and they are generally not proven to ‘burn’ fat on their own.
However, what they can do is provide a range of ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, stimulants and plant extracts, each of which may bring some benefits and support on your health and fitness journey.
Editor's note: The content on this website is meant to be informative in nature, but it should not be taken as medical advice. Our articles and the products featured in them are not intended for use as diagnosis, prevention, and/or treatment of health problems. Always speak with a certified medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle, diet, exercise routine, and/or taking any supplements.
The purpose of this article is for us to take a closer look at the Fitmiss Burn supplement. To do this, we’re going to focus on the facts about this supplement – namely, the ingredients, their doses and the directions.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s begin taking a closer look at the Fitmiss Burn supplement in a bit more detail.
Jump To Section
Fitmiss Burn – The Basics
So, as we have already mentioned, Fitmiss Burn is a ‘weight management’ supplement that’s been specifically formulated to help provide support on your health and fitness journey.
It’s specifically marketed at women, which sets is apart from a lot of the similar supplements out there on the market at the moment.
As we mentioned above, Fitmiss Burn is available to buy online from a number of online retailers, including the official MusclePharm website, as well as Amazon.com in the US.
The product description on Amazon says that this supplement uses a “six stage” system of ingredients to achieve its effects.
Like most of the other similar supplements in this category, Fitmiss Burn uses a range of ingredients including Vitamins, Minerals, Stimulants and Plant Extracts.
According to the product page on Amazon, Fitmiss Burn uses a “revolutionary” approach to kick-start your goals as you look to make progress on your health and fitness journey.
The official product page on Amazon also says that Fitmiss’ supplements are specifically designed and dosed for women to help provide support as part of a healthy and active lifestyle.
So, now that we’ve covered some of the main things to know about Fitmiss Burn, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the ingredients formula of this specific supplement in a bit more detail.
Let’s begin this part by taking a closer look at the actual ingredients label of Fitmiss Burn.
Note that the label shown below was displayed on Amazon.com at the time of writing. You should carefully check the label of any supplement you’re thinking of taking as the details and formulas can change from time to time.
Editor's note: The health claims about the ingredients mentioned in this article are listed as authorised on the EU Register at the time of publishing.
Let’s now take a closer look at some of the main ingredients in the Fitmiss Burn formula.
• Magnesium – This is an essential mineral that we need to get from dietary sources. Magnesium plays a number of important roles in the body, including contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, helping with normal energy release and supporting normal muscle function. Each two-capsule serving of Fitmiss Burn contains 3mg of Magnesium Gluconate.
• Chromium – This is an important trace element that we need to get from the food that we eat. Chromium helps to support normal macronutrient metabolism, as well as the maintenance of normal blood sugar levels. Each serving of Fitmiss Burn contains 66mcg of Chromium Picolinate.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – You probably don’t need much of an introduction to this ingredient. Caffeine is one of the most popular stimulants on the planet and you’re probably already familiar with its effects and benefits. Each two capsule serving of Fitmiss Burn contains 150mg of Caffeine Anhydrous (75mg per capsule). To put this amount into context, you’d expect to find around 100mg of Caffeine in a regular cup of coffee.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – Many of the leading supplements in this category contain this ingredient. Green Tea is a popular hot drink, and an extract which comes from the leaves of the plant is also a fairly common supplement ingredient. This ingredient is part of the proprietary blend in the Fitmiss Burn formula.
• Guarana Seed Extract – As you may have guessed by its name, this is an ingredient which comes from the seed of the Guarana plant. It’s essentially another type of stimulant ingredient in the Fitmiss Burn formula. The label says that this ingredient is 22% Caffeine, and again, it is part of the proprietary blend.
• Glucomannan – This is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. It is a common inclusion in a lot of the leading supplements in this category and has some fairly promising research behind it.
• Cayenne Pepper Extract – Most of the leading supplements in this category contain Cayenne or some sort of Chilli Extract in their formulas. Fitmiss Burn uses some Cayenne Pepper Extract in its proprietary blend formula.
• Turmeric – This is another plant extract ingredient that comes from the root of the Curcuma Longa plant. It’s a fairly popular supplement ingredient and again it is part of the proprietary blend in the Fitmiss Burn formula.
The Fitmiss Burn ingredients label is fairly long, and contains other ingredients such as Vitamins B3 and B5, Zinc and Dandelion Root Extract.
Price and Where To Buy
As mentioned above, Fitmiss Burn is available to buy from a number of online outlets, including Amazon.com in the US.
One bottle of Fitmiss Burn either contains 60 or 90 capsules.
At the time of writing, the price for one bottle of Fitmiss Burn containing 90 capsules was around $22 on Amazon.com.
It’s always worth taking a look at a number of different retailers and shopping around for the best price, as it may vary from what’s shown on this page.
It is always best to consult your doctor before taking a new supplement or making any major lifestyle changes.
It’s also very important that you carefully read the entire label of any supplement that you’re thinking of taking, including the ingredients, directions and warnings
As is the case with all dietary supplements, there are some warnings and safety information shown on the label of this product.
The warnings shown on the Amazon product page said that taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or oesophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing.
They continued by saying that if you experience chest pain, vomiting, difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
The label on Amazon also says that this product is only intended for use by healthy adults over 18 years of age. Do not use for more than eight weeks. Do not take this product with alcohol. Do not take this product with any product containing caffeine or other ingredients that have a known stimulant effect.
The warnings shown on Amazon also said that you should consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any prescription or over the counter medications or supplements.
The warnings displayed on Amazon conclude by saying that you should not use this product if you are pregnant, expect to become pregnant or are nursing. Do not use this product if you are at risk or are being treated for any medical condition or if you are taking a MAO inhibitor. Do not exceed recommended serving size or suggested use.
There are also some allergen warnings. They say that this product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing Milk, Egg, Soybeans, Shellfish, Fish, Tree Nuts, And Peanuts. The label on Amazon also says that this supplement contains tree nuts (almonds).
How To Take It
As mentioned above, you should carefully check the label of any supplement you’re thinking of taking, including all of the suggested use directions, as they may differ from what’s shown on this page.
At the time of writing, the directions shown on Amazon.com were as follows:
“Take one serving (2 capsules) with an 8 oz glass of water 30-45 minutes before breakfast, and/or lunch.
“MORNING: Take two (1-2) capsules with 8 oz of water 30-45 minutes before breakfast.
“AFTERNOON: Take two (1-2) capsules with 8 oz of water 30-45 minutes before lunch.
“Drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water per day while using this product. This product should not be taken within 6 hours before bed.”
Fitmiss Burn Reviews
We took a look on Amazon.com to see what some customers were saying about Fitmiss Burn.
At the time of writing, this supplement had an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars from a total of 1,209 reviews.
One happy customer left a five-star review and said that they felt that the supplement worked “rather well” for them.
One of the more negative reviews came from somebody who rated it three stars and said that they didn’t feel the supplement lived up to their expectations.
Anything Else To Consider?
As mentioned above, it’s always best to consult your doctor before taking a new supplement or making any major lifestyle changes.
Dietary supplements are not intended to replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy overall lifestyle.
It’s best not to regard the supplements in this category as ‘magic pills’ that will work without any effort on your part.
Sticking to a healthy diet, following a sensible exercise plan and getting enough quality sleep are three important things that can help to support good health overall.
Is This The Best Supplement For Me?
Fitmiss Burn is a popular female-focused supplement that contains a range of ingredients including stimulants, vitamins and plant extracts.
If you’re interested, you can check out our guide to some of the leading supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
Conclusion – Our Final Thoughts
That brings us to the end of our in-depth look at the Fitmiss Burn supplement.
We’ve walked you through some of the main things to bear in mind when it comes to the supplements in this category, including the ingredients, doses and directions.