In this review, we’re going to have a good look at Fitmiss Burn and its female-focussed formula to see whether it rivals any of the other leading fat burners on the market.
When it comes to supplements in this category we do know that it can be difficult to choose the best one.
Here, we’ll give you a detailed breakdown of the ingredients included in Fitmiss Burn and what the science says about their effectiveness.
We’ll also be giving you an up to date snapshot of all the customer reviews and opinion for this fat burner.
Finally, we’ll tell you whether or not it made our list of top 5 fat burners, including products that have been formulated for both men and women.
As we’re sure you’ll already know, Fitmiss Burn fits into the growing category of sports supplements called ‘fat burners’. Fitmiss is slightly different to many products out there in that it has been specifically made for women
Fat burning supplements are usually designed help you speed up your weight loss goals, while improving your performance in the gym at the same time.
The best fat burners on the market combine effective natural ingredients in order to help you;
• Speed up your metabolism – Lose more weight through a process called ‘Thermogenesis’.
• Reduce cravings – Stay on track with your diet without falling foul of sugary treats and snacks.
• Promote healthy hormones – Healthy levels of Estrogen will prevent you storing fat.
• Increase energy and endurance – Maximise training performance and get more from your workouts.
When it comes to a fat burner of this type, we tend to like to see all the above boxes ticked.
Burning fat can be a real challenge, so the best products need to be able to help you tackle it in a number of different ways.
Fitmiss Burn was developed to help increase your metabolism whilst improving energy and mood.
From what we can see, the product’s makers are saying all the right things but it all comes down to the ingredients at the end of the day. Let’s dive in and take a look.
After reviewing the label we came across a dizzying array of ingredients, and whilst we were pleased to see a few of our favourite fat burners included, we did also notice that there were a few key things missing too in our opinion.
The vast number of ingredients on the label also suggests to us that this supplement may well be under-dosed in places.
One other thing that made us concerned about the dosing was the fact that Fitmiss Burn uses a proprietary blend. This is where a supplement’s exact doses are not clearly marked on the label.
Taking all this into account, it’s unlikely that we could class this as one of the best 5 fat burners right now.
But more on that later, here’s our lowdown on some of the ingredients in Fitmiss Burn.
• Green Tea Extract – This is one of the most well researched, effective fat burners around. It’s been used for centuries to heal a number of ailments due to the fact it includes vital minerals and antioxidants. This metabolism booster works by raising your body temperature helping you dispense with excess fat. The other benefit of Green Tea is that it’s a natural stimulant that’s been proven to boost energy and endurance.
• Dandelion – We’ve seen Dandelion used in a few other fat burning supplements. We have to say it’s not one of our favourite ingredients when it comes to fat loss. The reason for this is that Dandelion is a diuretic – diuretics help your body lose water weight by dehydrating you. This might be effective in the short term but once your body is rehydrated your body weight will increase again. Unfortunately, there’s no evidence to show that diuretics get rid of fat.
• Glucomannan – Another top weight loss ingredient. Glucomannan is a dietary fibre that is most effective for helping you to control cravings and avoid emotional eating. We always like to see a solid dose of this ingredient in a top fat burner, unfortunately this product’s proprietary blend doesn’t allow us to see how much has been used here.
• Yerba Mate – Yerba mate is a coffee alternative extracted from a type of holly tree. It’s said to have energy boosting qualities due to its caffeine content. Unfortunately there have been a few side effects reported with this ingredient meaning it’s not considered safe to consume during pregnancy.
• Cayenne Pepper – This is another of our favourite weight loss ingredients due to the variety of ways it works to target fat. Cayenne is a very effective metabolism booster that’s also been shown to reduce appetite when taken with a meal. Unfortunately we’ve no idea whether Fitmiss Burn includes an effective dose of it or not, as with many of the other ingredients in this formula the exact dose is not shown on the label.
There’s no denying that Fitmiss Burn includes a lot of ingredients you’d expect to see in a supplement of this type.
Unfortunately, the makers seem to have packed the product full of as many ingredients as possible, meaning it’s likely that this fat burner is significantly under-dosed in places.
Despite the large number ingredients, we did still find that a couple of key substances were missing from this formula.
First off, we were disappointed not to see Green Coffee Extract in Fitmiss Burn. Green Coffee is one our favourite fat burning ingredients, that’s because it includes a substance called Chlorogenic Acid known for it’s ability to reduce blood sugar and turn fat cells into energy.
We also noticed that Black Pepper is missing from Fitmiss Burn, we feel that Black Pepper should always be included in a top fat burner due to the fact it improves the rate at which your body absorbs other fat burning ingredients.
We would always suggest that you research a fat burner yourself in order to make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
With the Caffeine, Green Tea and Yerba Mate it’s clear that this supplement is not lacking in stimulants, so if you’re a light sleeper it might not be the one for you. The makers suggest not taking it within six hours of going to bed.
The other thing to mention is that Fitmiss Burn includes well-known diuretic Dandelion. We don’t see too many merits to this ingredient’s inclusion, diuretics can cause symptoms consistent with dehydration such as headaches, nausea, extreme tiredness and an increased need to urinate.
Each bottle of Fitmiss Burn contains 90 capusles.
The directed use is to take 1 to 2 tablets twice a day. This means if you were to take the maximum recommended dose each day one bottle of Fitness burn would last around three weeks.
We found a lot of different reviews about Fitmiss Burn on Amazon and other websites.
At the time of writing this review, we found the average rating on Amazon to be 3 out of 5, 39% of reviews were at 5 stars and 24% were at 1 star.
We’ve picked out what some women were saying about it:
One customer review we read said that Fitmiss Burn was a must for them because it improved their workout performance without upsetting their stomach.
Another said they loved the products and they had seen some changes to their body.
However, as mentioned there were also some negative reviews too. Someone said that it didn’t work and was a waste of money whilst another customer reported headaches and anxiety when using it.
Another simply said that it didn’t work.
We don’t think so. Whilst we do think that this OK product, we feel that there are better female options out there.
The main issue with this product is that it seems to take a quantity-over-quality approach. The makers seem to have included a huge array of different compounds, unfortunately it means some of the best ingredients are significantly under-dosed as a result.
We recently selected the best fat burner supplements on sale at the moment, click the link below to find best products out there for both men and women right now.
We are always keen to point out that there are no ‘silver bullets’ or ‘miracle cures’ when it comes to your body goals.
To get the very best results, you need to be taking all facets of your lifestyle seriously including eating properly and working out regularly.
Having said that, if you’ve recently found your weight loss has stalled then adding in a good fat burner can be a very effective way of kick-starting your progress.
So, is Fitmiss Burn by Muscle Pharm a top fat burning supplement worth taking? Or should you give it a miss?
Here’s what we think:
• Healthy list of ingredients
• Some positive reviews
• Too many ingredients means doses likely to be low
• Proprietary blend hides exact doses for each ingredient
• Includes the diuretic ‘Dandelion’
So there’s where we leave it, our complete review of Fitmiss Burn by MusclePharm. We consider this to be decent fat burning option for women however we don’t think it stands up too well when compared with other top supplements in this category.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga