We’ve already reviewed the Fitmiss Burn fat loss supplement made by MusclePharm, and so we were keen to find out a bit more about FitMiss Z-Slim PM.
So if you’re looking to find out everything there is to know about this female fat loss supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our FitMiss Z-Slim PM review is going to concentrate on all of the important things you need to know about this female fat burner, so you can decide whether it’s the right product for you or not.
Most of the fat loss supplements we’ve come across these days tend to be more geared towards men than women, so it’s always good to find a supplement that has been specifically designed with the female body in mind.
The thing that sets FitMiss Z-Slim PM apart from some of the other female fat burners on the market at the moment is that it’s a stimulant free version that has been specifically formulated to be taken at nighttime. This is certainly an interesting approach.
We’re going to take a close look at the ingredients formula, the doses and the customer review as we look to see whether FitMiss Z-Slim PM deserves a place on our list of the top fat burners available to you right now.
So let’s get cracking and start examining FitMiss Z-Slim PM in a bit more detail.
We’ve already deduced that Fitmiss Z-Slim PM is a fat loss supplement for women, but what makes it stand out from the crowd?
As well as being specifically formulated for women, it uses a stimulant free formula that also claims to use a number of ingredients designed to help improve the quality of your sleep.
MusclePharm are the company behind FitMiss Z-Slim PM, and they are one of the more established supplement manufacturers out there.
FitMiss Z-Slim PM is available to buy in some stores and you can also find it on Amazon.
According to the official marketing material on the Amazon listing, the FitMiss Z-Slim PM benefits are as follows:
• Specifically Formulated For Women
• Fall Asleep More Quickly
• Supports Nighttime Metabolism
• Promotes Deep and Healthy Sleep
This all sounds pretty good. We’d usually be looking for a fat burner to help boost energy levels, but that’s unlikely to happen as a result of taking a stimulant free supplement such as FitMiss Z-Slim PM.
The official marketing material on Amazon goes on to claim that this supplement will help to enhance the quality of your sleep and that means feeling more refreshed the next day.
Like all of the other supplements in the FitMiss range, this product has been specifically formulated with women in mind, which is something we always like to see in such a male dominated industry.
So, now that we’ve gone through all of the marketing hype, it’s time to take a close look at the FitMiss Z-Slim PM ingredients formula to see whether it can actually deliver on its promises or not.
Let’s start this crucial section of our review by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of FitMiss Z-Slim PM.
Firstly, it was disappointing to see that MusclePharm have chosen to use a proprietary blend to hide the doses of a lot of the ingredients in this supplement.
While the first set of ingredients are not included in the blend, the main formula is hidden in an overall blend, and that means that we don’t know exactly how much of each substance is included.
This is never good news as it makes it much more difficult to judge the effectiveness of a product.
Let’s now take a look at the actual ingredients formula in a bit more detail.
• Vitamin B6 – We always like to see B Vitamins included in weight loss supplements. That’s because they support a large range of bodily functions, including making sure that your body’s able to absorb the most energy from the food you’re eating. Also known as pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 helps your body to absorb amino acids and also contributes to a healthy metabolism.
• Magnesium – Magnesium is a nutrient that your body needs in trace amounts to function properly. The problem is that many people do not get enough magnesium from their diet. Magnesium is also commonly taken at nighttime to help improve the quality of sleep, so it’s a decent inclusion in the FitMiss Z-Slim PM formula.
• Zinc – Zinc is another good fat burner ingredient, as again it’s a nutrient that your body needs in trace amounts to function properly. Supplementing with Zinc is believed to improve glucose metabolism in the body, which is always good news.
• Copper – This isn’t the most common ingredient that we’ve found in fat burner supplements before, but that doesn’t mean that it’s a bad inclusion. It’s believed to play a role in energy production in the body, so it’s not the worst inclusion in the FitMiss Z-Slim PM formula.
• Chromium – This is a good fat burning ingredient. It’s an essential trace element that many people don’t get enough of from their diet. It has shown promise at being able to reduce appetite, which could make sticking to your diet easier, amongst other things.
• Valerian Root Extract – Not the most common fat burning ingredient. It’s a plant extract which has been linked to helping to improve the quality of sleep, which is presumably why it’s been included in the FitMiss Z-Slim PM formula.
• Lemon Balm – This is another ingredient which could help to both improve quality of sleep and reduce anxiety. It’s not a bad inclusion in the FitMiss Z-Slim PM formula, but it’s not likely to help very much with fat burning.
• 5-HTP – Short for 5-Hydroxytryptophan. It’s an amino acid that your body produces naturally, and it’s a precursor to neurotransmitter Serotonin. Serotonin plays a number of key roles in the body, including regulating sleep and mood.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is one of the main ingredients found in our top rated female fat burner Leanbean. It comes from the skin of raspberries, and it’s been linked to weight loss.
• Melatonin – This is a hormone that your body produces naturally at nighttime to make you feel tired and drift off to sleep. The inclusion of it in the FitMiss Z-Slim PM is presumably to help improve the quality of your sleep. Melatonin is a good sleep aid in the short-term, but we don’t generally recommend taking it regularly. That’s because your body works in something called a ‘feedback loop’, meaning that taking it regularly could signal your system to stop producing more Melatonin naturally.
Of course, the FitMiss Z-Slim PM doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine because it is a night-time formula.
However, it’s still missing a lot of our top rated fat burning ingredients, despite using good things such as Chromium, Vitamin B6 and Zinc.
The main omissions we were disappointed not to find in the FitMiss Z-Slim PM formula were:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is a potent metabolism booster that will get your body burning more calories naturally. It also works as an appetite suppressant, and that can make sticking to your diet easier.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which can swell in your stomach and make sticking to your diet easier, while Green Tea is another good metabolism booster that’s packed full of antioxidants.
And finally, Black Pepper Extract can help to boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement to make for a more effective product.
You can see our guide to the top fat burners on sale right now via the link below.
As FitMiss Z-Slim PM doesn’t use any stimulants, you don’t have to worry about it causing things such as the jitters or energy crashes during the day.
However, you should certainly be wary of some of the ingredients that FitMiss Z-Slim PM uses, as lots of them are on the serious side (such as 5-HTP and Melatonin).
We do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before taking a new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of FitMiss Z-Slim PM contains 60 capsules, which is a month’s supply.
The directions are relatively simple – they say that you should take two capsules, preferably on an empty stomach, 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime.
At the time of writing, there were 187 FitMiss Z-Slim PM reviews on Amazon.
It had an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars, which is OK.
One happy customer said that FitMiss Z-Slim PM helped them to sleep “very soundly” – and they also claimed to notice some weight loss, which is good news.
However, someone else said that FitMiss Z-Slim PM did absolutely nothing for them as they gave it a one-star review.
Not really. FitMiss Z-Slim PM is certainly unique in the sense that it’s been designed to help with sleep, but we must say that it’s more of a sleep supplement than a fat burner.
It does use a number of decent ingredients which may help to improve the quality of your sleep, but it doesn’t come close to challenging the main fat loss products leading the market at the moment.
Remember to check our our guide to the best fat burners on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Just remember that supplements are designed to complement a healthy lifestyle – not replace one.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point first before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
So, that brings us to the end of our FitMiss Z-Slim PM review.
Overall, this is a supplement that’s more likely to help with your sleep than anything else.
That’s not a bad thing, but we can’t take it too seriously as a fat burner supplement, because it doesn’t really use enough proven ingredients to help with fat loss.
• Updated on September 30, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga