In this review, we’re going to check out Furious Cuts and do a thorough examination of the ingredients used by Furious Formulations, comparing it to similar products and checking out some of the customer reviews.
So, let’s get down to business and take a close look at this product to see how it rates when compared to the large number of similar supplements already available in the market.
You have probably worked out already that Furious Cuts is a product that falls into the category of health supplements called so-called “fat burners”.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s now take a closer look at the ingredients in Furious Cuts.
Furious Formulations appear to have taken a very safe approach when it comes to creating Furious Cuts.
On their website, customers are told that Furious Formulations have worked with some of the industry’s leading regulatory advisors to create Furious Cuts.
This should fill potential customers with confidence given this product has been approved by Health Canada, described as one of the world’s strictest supplement and natural health product governing bodies.
With this in mind, let’s take a look at what ingredients are included in Furious Cuts before examining what are some notable ingredients missing from this product.
• L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is commonly found in some of the top pre workout supplements on the market right now. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula, it’s just that we haven’t found it in many similar products before.
• L-Phenylalanine – This is another amino acid that we haven’t come across too often in this kind of supplement before. Each serving of Furious Cuts contains one gram.
• L-Tyrosine – This is another interesting ingredient. Again, though, we have not found it in a lot of the similar products out there right now. It is another amino acid in the Furious Cuts formula.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a very popular ingredient so we’re very pleased and reassured to see it included in Furious Cuts. It’s no secret that Caffeine is a common ingredient in this kind of supplement. We were pleased to find it on the label. Each serving contains 200mg.
• Rhodiola Extract – This is an extract that we haven’t seen in too many similar supplements that we have previously reviewed. However, it is sometimes used in pre workout supplements.
• Cayenne Pepper extract (fruit) – We like to see Cayenne Pepper included in this kind of supplement so it is great to see that Furious Formulations have decided to utilise it in their product. Each serving of furious cuts contains 90mg of Cayenne.
• Chromium – This is actually one of our favorite and often under-rated ingredients for a supplement of this type. In case you didn’t know, Chromium is a mineral which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
Other ingredients (there are quite a lot!) Vitamin B6, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Calcium Silicate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Macrogol, Magnesium Silicate, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40 and Titanium Dioxide.
With Glucomannan and Zinc missing from the formula, overall we feel that Furious Cuts has some room for improvement.
• Glucomannan – Glucomannan is a surprising exclusion from Furious Cuts. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and something we love to see in this kind of product.
• Zinc – Zinc is a great ingredient. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism.
• Green Tea Extract – We were a bit disappointed not to find any Green Tea in this supplement, as it’s one of our favorite ingredients.
With Glucomannan, Green Tea Extract and Zinc all missing, we feel Furious Cuts definitely has room for improvement.
We always suggest that you check the label closely before taking a supplement for the first time, to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
That being said, these kinds of products are generally considered to be pretty safe.
Furious Formulations use 200mg of Caffeine in Furious Cuts, which is quite a lot. So we would recommend thinking carefully about when you take this supplement to avoid disruption to your sleep.
We also recommend drinking plenty of water while taking a supplement to make sure that you stay hydrated.
As always, we do recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Furious Cuts contains 90 servings, which means that if you take the recommended dose, one bottle will last you for 30 days.
On their website, Furious Formulations tells customers not to exceed recommended serving, as improper use of this product does not enhance results.
As mentioned above, we’d recommend not taking this product too close to bedtime because of the caffeine content.
We found limited reviews of Furious Cuts online, which is a bit unhelpful.
One customer said that they can finally start to see results, which was exactly what they wanted out of the product.
Another user described Furious Cuts as an amazing, consistent and premium product, adding that it was well worth the wait for the supplement to be shipped to them.
A final customer added that Furious Cuts really works.
It’s a decent product but we feel that there are better options out there at the moment.
We recently selected the best five supplements on sale at the moment by comparing the ingredients and checking out the customer reviews. Read the list by clicking the link below.
So, is Furious Cuts a supplement you should consider buying? Here are our overall thoughts in a nutshell:
• Doesn’t use proprietary blends
• Contains some good ingredients
• High caffeine content
• Missing some of our favorite ingredients
Remember to check out our pick of the best five supplements out there at the moment by visiting the link below.
So, we’ve reached the end of our review of Furious Cuts fat burner. We’re pretty impressed by the ingredients but we feel there are some key things missing from this product.
Given that there are a number of ingredients not included in Furious Formulations’ product, we believe there are better options available right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge