There are so many products on sale these days in this industry that it can be difficult to stand out, but Genius Burn definitely does with its claims that it both helps to burn fat and boost brain health at the same time.
We couldn’t help but feel intrigued about this product so we did some digging to find out some more about it.
Unlike many similar products, it’s a stimulant free fat burner, meaning that it doesn’t contain caffeine or any similar substances.
This supplement is made by a company called The Genius Brand, who produce a variety of different products, including proteins, pre workouts and testosterone boosters.
This product makes some pretty bold claims so it’s going to be interesting to see if it lives up to the marketing hype or not.
So let’s get cracking and start our Genius Burn 2.0 review.
Genius Burn can be considered as a fat burner with a twist. According to the listing on Amazon, it will help you to burn more fat while also improving your brain health.
According to the product listing, it’s claimed to:
• Burn More Fat
• Improve Memory, Focus and Clarity
• Boost Energy
• Improve Mood
Those are some pretty interesting claims. We do always like fat burner supplements that help you to lose weight in multiple ways, as they tend to always be more effective.
Of course, Genius Burn is designed to help you burn more fat, but it’s also claimed to improve concentration and memory, which is not something we’ve seen very often in fat burner supplements before.
Now it’s time to take a close look at the ingredients to see how effective Genius Burn really is.
Let’s start the ingredients section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients used in Genius Burn.
This is definitely a unique list of ingredients, and it features many substances we’ve not seen used in fat burners before.
Let’s take a look at the main ingredients now.
• Capsicum Extract – This is a solid fat burner ingredients because it can act as both an appetite suppressant and metabolism booster. It’s essentially the same as Cayenne Pepper, which is one of our top-rated fat burner ingredients around right now. It works by raising the body’s core temperature to encourage the burning of more calories.
• Cognizin – Genius Burn uses this ingredient because it’s claimed to help your brain stay sharp by giving it the energy it needs. Cognizin is a patented form of Citicoline.
• Theacrine – This is an energy boosting ingredient. Theacrine is a purine alkaloid found in natural sources such as the Kucha tealeaf and Cupacu fruit. Genius Burn say they have included it because it brings about energy without the jitters or habit forming. In our experience, we found caffeine to be a more effective ingredient because it will boost boost metabolism and raise energy levels.
• KSM-66 Ashwagandhaa – This is commonly known as the flagship herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. According to Genius Burn, it’s been included because it has been shown to boost mood and reduce stress.
• LeanGBB – Gamma-Butyrobetaine or GBB is a precursor to Carnitine and could potentially help the the body use fatty acids for energy. The theory being that this will help you lose weight. We’re not convinced of this ingredient and we don’t recommend it as one of the best ones around.
• L-Theanine – We do actually like this ingredient, but we recommended it more as a pre workout than a fat burner. It’s an amino acid which is most often extracted from tea leaves and can help to raise energy levels.
Those are the main ingredients in Genius Burn. We have to say, this product seems far more geared as a ‘Nootropic’ supplement than a fat burner.
There aren’t many proven fat burning ingredients in this product, apart from a small dose of Capsicum Extract. For that reason, it’s probably best not to take this supplement too seriously as a genuine fat burner.
As we mentioned above, we feel that Genius Burn falls quite a way short of delivering a quality fat burning supplement.
We’d have much preferred to see Genius Burn swap a couple of its brain boosting ingredients for proven fat burner ingredients.
For instance, it was a shame not to find any Green Tea Extract in this supplement, as it’s one of the best natural thermogenics out there right now. It helps your body to burn more calories by raising its core temperature.
Another thing missing was Glucomannan – one of our top-rated fat burner ingredients. It’s a powerful dietary fiber which has been shown to swell in your stomach and keep you feeling fuller for long. In short, it makes sticking to your diet easier.
As we’ve already said, we feel that the Genius Burn formula could do with a few more proven fat burning ingredients.
We always recommend doing your own research into any supplement you’re considering taking for the first time.
That way, you can be sure that you’re not going to experience any unpleasant side effects.
The main issue with modern-day fat burner supplements is that they can often overdo it on the stimulants such as caffeine. Because Genius Burn doesn’t use any caffeine, that’s not going to be a problem in this case.
However, because of the somewhat unusual selection of ingredients used in this supplement, we definitely recommend doing some research for yourself before taking this product.
Each bottle of Genius Burn contains 60 capsules.
That means that if you stick to the maximum recommended dose, one bottle will last you for 15 days.
The directions on the label say that people taking the product for the first time should start with one capsule twice a day 30-45 minutes before meals for three days to assess tolerance.
The instructions then say to continue with two capsules twice a day before meals.
For maximum results, accustomed users take two capsules, three times a day before meals. Two capsules three times a day means that the bottle would only last you for 10 days.
We found a lot of reviews of Genius Burn on Amazon. It seems to be a received product and it had an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
There were lots of positive reviews on Amazon with people saying that they loved the product.
However, there were also some negative reviews. One person said that it did help them to burn fat, but also said it made them feel “awful”.
Someone else said that it made them feel very sick, dizzy and with cold sweats.
Another customer said that they were “sweating profusely” soon after taking the supplement.
Not in our opinion. Genius Burn has a few good things going for it and it’s certainly a unique product, but it doesn’t compete with the best fat burner supplements on the market right now.
See our guide to the best fat burners on sale right now by clicking on the link below.
As we always say in all of our supplement reviews, there’s no ‘magic pill’ or shortcut to success when it comes to getting into shape.
Your first port of call should always be to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right – and also getting plenty of rest.
Only then should you consider taking a fat burner supplement to help accelerate your results. Instant Knockout and Leanbean our our two top recommended supplements on sale right now and you can find out more by visiting the page below.
So, that concludes our Genius Burn review.
Overall, we definitely think that this is a unique product which stands out from the rest.
However, we feel that it falls short of really being considered as a top quality fat burner supplement because it doesn’t contain enough proven ingredients for our liking.
In our opinion, it doesn’t come close to competing with the best fat burner supplements on the market right now. Remember to check out our updated guide to the best products by heading over to our dedicated page via the link below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga