In this review post, we’re going to take a detailed look at Black Ops as a supplement by examining the ingredients, checking out some customer reviews and comparing it to some other products out there right now.
Grenade describe Black Ops as a ‘hardcore solution’ on their official website. They also claim that the product works as an ‘elite management system’ to help support you on your journey.
Grenade are one of the more popular supplement manufacturers out there right now, and you’ll probably have come across some of their products before.
Grenade say that the stimulants in Black Ops makes it perfect for people who do high intensity interval training (HIIT).
There are also claims on the website that say Black Ops could help to improve your workouts, which would be a nice side-benefit.
We’ve taken a close look at the ingredients in Black Ops to see if it matches the competition in terms of its stack.
The ingredients are pretty good but we found that there are a number of key things missing that we like to see in supplements of this type. More on that later.
• Green Tea – This is usually one of the first ingredients we look for in products of this type. It’s a popular hot drink of course, but it is also commonly found in this type of supplement. Quite frankly, we wouldn’t recommend any supplement of this type that didn’t include Green Tea in some form, so it’s great to see it included.
• Cayenne Pepper – Another one of our favorite ingredients when it comes to supplements like this. You’ll probably have heard all about this ingredient before, so we won’t go into too much detail. Just like Green Tea, we place Cayenne in some for as one of the ‘must have’ ingredients for supplements in this category.
• Chromium – This is another strong ingredient and it’s good to see it included in Black Ops. Many supplements do not bother to include Chromium, which is a shame because of its various benefits. In case you didn’t know, Chromium is a trace element which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations, amongst other things.
• Caffeine – Another ‘classic’ ingredient for supplements of this type. Caffeine is one of the most popular supplement ingredients in the world and it’s no surprise to see it included in Black Ops. Of course, the main thing to bear in mind with supplements containing caffeine is that it could affect your sleep, so it’s better to take them earlier in the day.
• Taurine – This is an ingredient you’ll often find in commercially available energy drinks. It’s something of an unusual inclusion in supplements of this type but it is not the worst substance.
• Choline – Choline is a good ingredient for a supplement like this. Why? Because it contributes to normal lipid (fat) metabolism. While it’s not on our list as being one of the first things to look for in supplements of this type, we can see why they guys at Grenade have included it.
• Bioperine – Here’s a quick tip: always make sure the supplements you take include black pepper extract in some form or another. It’s another good inclusion in the Grenade Black Ops formula.
The other ingredients in Black Ops are: Theobroma Cacao, Blue green algae, Niacin and Vitamin B6.
We like Vitamin B6 because it’s an essential vitamin which can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Although Black Ops does have a decent ingredient list, we can’t help but feel that there are some things missing.
Firstly, it was a shame not to seen Glucomannan on the list. It’s a dietary fiber which is often found in these types of supplements, so we were disappointed not to see it on the label of Black Ops.
We’re also big fans of Green Coffee Bean extract for supplements of this type. We were disappointed not to see it included in this supplement.
Zinc is another key ingredient for products of this type and it was disappointing not to find it on Black Ops’ ingredient list. In case you didn’t know, Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal macronutrient metabolism.
We always recommend to check the ingredient list carefully whenever you buy a product of this type to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
The main issue we can see with this product is that the caffeine content could affect some people.
Each two-capsule serving of Black Ops contains 295mg of caffeine, which is quite a lot and could affect some people. It’s probably best to start out with a smaller dose than recommended to assess your tolerance.
We always advise speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Grenade Black Ops contains either 44 or 100 capsules.
The website says that you should take two capsules on an empty stomach after waking up, and another two capsules 30 before lunch with a large glass of water.
The website also says that you should try to drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
They also recommend to assess your tolerance to the product by starting off with a smaller dose.
Black Ops seems to be a well-reviewed product from what we can tell.
One user said it was the best fat burner they had ever tried, while another said that they felt they had benefits during their workouts.
There were a few complaints about packaging and delivery in some of the comments we read about this product online.
We’re not fully convinced. Luckily for you, we’ve recently picked out the top five best similar supplements on sale these days. Click the link below to check them out.
We always recommend that you only consider taking a supplement of this type if you’ve already got your diet and training regime in check.
Remember, there’s no ‘magic pill’ to success when it comes to your body and health. You should try and make sure the basics are sorted first before considering a supplement such as Black Ops.
That said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey.
So, is Grenade Black Ops a good option for you?
• Popular brand
• Decent ingredients
• Lack of some key ingredients
• Quite high in caffeine
• Premium-priced product
Check out our list where we picked the best five supplements on sale right now by clicking the link below.
So there we have it, our full review of Grenade Black Ops. It’s certainly a decent option for a supplement like this – but we do feel that there are some other better products on sale right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge