We’re always on the lookout for the latest fat burning and weight loss supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out more about Havasu’s product.
So, if you’re looking to find out everything you need to know about the Havasu Premium Fat Burner, then you’re in the right place.
Our Havasu Premium Fat Burner review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular supplement.
We’re going to pay particular attention to the ingredients formula, the servings and the real customer reviews as we look to see if this product makes it onto our list of the best fat burner supplements currently on the market.
There are so many products in this category these days that it can be difficult to pick out the very best supplements from the not-so-good.
But we’ve made it our mission to review as many fat burners as possible to compile a list of the top products around right now.
So, with the introductions out of the way, it’s time to find out a little bit more about the Havasu Premium Fat Burner and the basic facts about this product.
The clue is in the name – Havasu Premium Fat Burner is a fat loss supplement that’s designed to get your body burning more fat naturally.
In case you didn’t already know, fat burners are supplements which usually contain a range of natural ingredients designed to get your body burning more fat.
Havasu Nutrition is the company behind the Premium Fat Burner. According to their website, they are a US-based company headquartered in Florida.
The marketing material for the Havasu Premium Fat Burner on Amazon claims that this particular supplement will bring the following benefits:
• Burn Fat
• Suppress Appetite
• Carb Blocker
Most of the fat burners on the market these days use Caffeine or other stimulants to get your energy levels up.
However, Havasu Premium Fat Burner doesn’t use any Caffeine, meaning it can be classed as a stimulant free fat burner supplement. That said, it does use Green Tea as an ingredient, and this is a small source of Caffeine.
The marketing material for Havasu Premium Fat Burner on Amazon goes on to claim that this is a “superior” fat burner supplement which uses five clinically researched ingredients to achieve its effects.
Havasu are clearly confident in their product, as the marketing material goes on to claim that this supplement “scorches stubborn fat off”.
Although there is no direct mention of this, the marketing material seems to suggest that this supplement is geared toward women.
That’s because there are only photographs of females in the marketing material with this product, both on the official website and Amazon.
So, now that we know a little bit more about the background of Havasu Premium Fat Burner, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the actual ingredients formula of this product.
Let’s begin this crucial part of our review by looking at the actual ingredients label of the Havasu Premium Fat Burner.
Firstly, we should praise Havasu Nutrition for not using a proprietary blend with their ingredients formula.
This means that we can clearly see all of the ingredients and their doses on the label.
We generally advise to stay clear of any supplements that use proprietary blends, because there is really no excuse for a manufacturer not to be totally transparent with their customers in this day and age.
Let’s now take a closer look at the ingredients that this fat burner supplement uses.
• Vitamin B6 – We always like to see B Vitamins make it into supplements of this type because they are crucial to a number of bodily processes. B6 in particular is important because it contributes to the way your body synthesises energy, and it also helps the way your body absorbs amino acids.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is one of the main ingredients in our current top rated female fat burner Leanbean. It’s a tropical fruit which some studies have shown can increase fat loss, but more research is needed in this area.
• Green Tea Extract – A solid ingredient for any fat burner. Green Tea is packed full of antioxidants and is also a potent thermogenic, meaning that it can get your body burning more calories naturally. We always like to see Green Tea uses in supplements in this category, although the 250mg dose in the Havasu Premium Fat Burner could be a little higher.
• White Kidney Bean – This is an ingredient known as a “carbohydrate blocker”. It that works by inhibiting the digestion of starches in your body, which means that your body is likely to absorb less calories from them. It has been shown in some studies to appear to be effective, but the potency of its effects seems somewhat unreliable.
• Apple Cider Vinegar Powder – A relatively popular fat burning ingredient, but not one of our favorites. Vinegar in general is thought to be effective at suppressing the speed at which glucose enters the blood. It is also thought that it can slow down stomach emptying rates.
• CLA Complex – Short for Conjugated Linoleic Acid. These are fatty acids thought to be able to induce fat loss. However, the actual evidence of this being the case is somewhat limited. We would have preferred to have seen a more proven ingredient used here instead.
• Coral Calcium – This is simply a form of Calcium which is claimed to be better absorbed than certain other types, and it’s derived from Coral calx. Evidence suggests that it appears to work well as a bone health supplement, but it probably won’t do too much to induce fat burning.
The Havasu Premium Fat Burner is not the worst we’ve come across and it’s great that the manufacturers have not used a proprietary blend for this supplement.
That being said, there were still a handful of our favorite fat burning ingredients missing from this supplement. They are:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is a great natural ingredient for a fat burner because it can help to speed up your metabolism and induce thermogenesis. It also doubles up as an appetite suppressant.
Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which could help you to feel fuller for longer, and therefore make sticking to your diet easier.
Black Pepper Extract is a solid ingredient for any supplement containing Green Tea, as it’s believed to help the absorption in your body, which can make for a more effective supplement.
You can see our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The Havasu Premium Fat Burner doesn’t use any pure stimulants such as Caffeine, so you can rule out any problems associated with that.
That being said, we do always strongly recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself before trying any new supplement for the first time.
That means taking a careful look through the ingredients label and doing some of your own research before taking your first dose.
Each bottle of the Havasu Premium Fat Burner contains 60 capsules. That’s the same as a one-month supply.
The directions are fairly straightforward – they say that you should take two capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
We generally favor fat burners that have multiple daily doses, as that way your body is being regularly supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
At the time of writing, there were more than 600 Havasu Premium Fat Burner reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars.
One pleased customer said that this product helped them to lose fat around their waist, which sounds good to us.
However, one negative review came from someone who claimed that it didn’t help to suppress their appetite at all – and that they actually felt more hungry while taking it.
This is certainly not the worst fat burner supplement we’ve come across, but it doesn’t make it onto our list of the top five products in this category right now.
That’s because it’s missing some of our favorite ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan.
Remember to check out our guide to the leading fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Just remember that there is no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ when it comes to fat loss.
If you’re looking to lose fat, you should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before trying any new supplement.
That being said, if you are sticking to a good diet, getting good exercise and resting enough, then a quality fat burner can make a big difference to your results.
So that brings us to the end of our Havasu Premium Fat Burner review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK product, but we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best on the market right now.
It’s got some good ingredients such as Green Tea Extract, but it’s also missing some of our favorite fat burner substances.
MORE: FitMiss Tone review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga