It is Herbtonic’s flagship fat burner product and claims to use a formula designed to help you lose more fat.
It’s important to remember that no supplement is going to work to help you lose fat without being combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet – but fat burners can be a very useful tool in achieving your body goals.
This Herbtonics product is marketed as a fat burner that “actually works” – which obviously sounds great to us, but it remains to be seen whether the formula lives up to the hype or not.
The purpose of this review is for us to take a close look at this supplement from all angles to determine whether it’s a product you should consider taking or not.
So let’s start our Herbtonics Thermogenic Fat Burner by taking a close look at the important points about this product.
Herbtonics Thermogenic Fat Burner is marketed as a supplement designed to help speed up fat loss and ultimately achieve your body goals.
It uses 11 different ingredients to help achieve its fat burning effects and it is one of the popular fat burners on sale on Amazon.
Here is what this product is claimed to do:
• Accelerate Fat Loss
• Boost Energy
• Suppress Appetite
It’s good that this product has been formulated with these three goals in mind.
Generally speaking, the best fat burner ingredients work in multiple ways to help you burn more fat. Picking a product which has been formulated to work in multiple ways is likely to increase your chances of success.
However, as always, whether this product can actually live up to the hype or not depends strongly on whether the ingredients and doses are up to scratch or not. So let’s now take a look at the all important ingredients list.
Let’s begin this section by taking a close look at the ingredients list in this Thermogenic Fat Burner.
As you can see for yourself, the Herbtonics Thermogenic Fat Burner uses 11 ingredients to achieve its desired effects.
As a side-note, it’s great to see that Herbtonics have decided not to use a proprietary blend in this case, meaning that we know the individual doses of the ingredients used.
Now let’s take a look at the main ingredients used in this fat burner.
• Green Tea Extract – This is a solid starting point for any fat burner supplement. Green Tea Extract is a potent thermogenic which can help accelerate fat burning, and it’s also packed full of antioxidants.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – Another solid ingredient. Green Coffee Beans are rich in a substances called Chlorogenic Acid, which has been shown to help with fat loss.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is an extract taken from the skin of raspberries. It’s a common fat burning ingredient which is believed to work because it activates the fat burning hormone called Adiponectin.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Another good ingredient for a fat burner. Caffeine can help to raise energy levels and also boost metabolism. Anhydrous is also one of the purest forms of Caffeine.
• Olive Leaf Extract – We’ve not come across this ingredient in many fat burners before. It has been linked with boosting metabolism, but we’d have preferred to see a more proven fat burning ingredient in its place.
• Bacopa Monnieri – This is a herb native to the wetlands of world. Although it’s unlikely to help directly with fat burning, it has been shown to have some cognitive benefits. They include better memory performance and help with new learning.
• Garcinia Cambogia – A tropical fruit which has been linked to weight loss. It’s also present in our current top rated female fat burner Leanbean.
• CLA Oil Powder – Conjugated Linoleic Acid seems to be becoming a popular ingredient for fat burners. It is thought that it can help to boost energy metabolism, although it’s not on our list of top recommended fat burning ingredients.
• L-Theanine – This is an amino acid found primarily in tea leaves. It’s been shown to have a calming effect and works brilliantly when combined with Caffeine. That being said, it’s usually looked at as a better ingredient for a pre workout than a fat burner.
• Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract – Forskolin is an active compound found in the roots of the Indian coleus and is sometimes sold on its own as a weight-loss supplement. It’s believed to work by stimulating the release of stored fat from fat cells. However, we don’t rate it as one of the very best ingredients for a fat burner supplement.
• Bioperine – A good ingredient for any supplement. It’s essentially branded Black Pepper Extract, which has been shown to boost the absorption of the other ingredients, leading to a more effective supplement.
Although Herbtonics Thermogenic Fat Burner does contains some decent ingredients, there are a few disappointing omissions from the formula.
Here are the main things we felt this supplement should be using:
• Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne Pepper is a powerful thermogenic which can also double up as an appetite suppressant to help you lose weight.
Glucomannan, on the other hand, is a natural dietary fiber which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer, which makes sticking to your diet easier.
The main thing to be aware of when it comes to fat burner side effects is the over use of stimulants such as Caffeine.
Each two capsules of Herbtonics Fat Burner contains 150mg of Caffeine Anhydrous. That means that if you take the maximum recommended dose of four capsules a day, you’ll be taking 300mg of Caffeine.
This should be OK for most people, but if you’re already getting a lot of Caffeine from other sources, it may be something to bear in mind.
We always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Herbtonics Thermogenic Fat Burner contains 120 Vegetarian Capsules.
That means that if you stick to the maximum recommended dose of four capsules per day, one bottle is going to last you for about a month.
The directions say that you should start off with 1 capsule twice a day with meals for 3 days to assess tolerance.
After that, the directions say that you should continue with 2 capsules twice a day with meals.
There is an advisory saying to avoid taking on an empty stomach not less than four hours before going to bed.
Overall, the best fat burners have servings of three to four per day, because that means your body is constantly being supplied with that fuel it needs to burn more fat.
At the time of writing, Herbtonics Thermogenic Fat Burner had 25 reviews on Amazon.
It seems to be a well-received product, with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they had been using it for a few months now and it has been helping them to lose weight.
Another customer said that it helped them to lose some weight, but it didn’t boost their energy levels.
However, one unhappy customer said that it made them feel sick.
Herbtonics Thermogenic Fat Burner definitely contains some solid ingredients, but it doesn’t compete with the very best fat burners on the market right now in our opinion.
You can see our guide to the very best supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
As we mentioned above, there’s no such thing as a magic pill to help you lose weight.
The best things you can do to boost your hopes of success is to make sure that you’re eating right and training hard.
If you’ve already got your exercise and nutrition on point, then picking a quality fat burner supplement can indeed make a big difference to your results – but you should always get the basics sorted first.
That wraps up our Herbtonics Thermogenic Fat Burner review.
Overall, this is an OK supplement which delivers some decent ingredients in good doses.
However, the fact that it doesn’t use any Cayenne Pepper or Glucomannan, and that the servings should be more regular, mean that we don’t rate it as one of the very best supplements on the market right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga