• First published on October 15, 2018
We’re always looking to find out more about the latest supplements to hit the market, so we were keen to take a closer look at HighT Black.
So if you’re looking for a full breakdown of the HighT Black supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this particular product as we look to see where it stands in relation to the best supplements in this category.
We’re going to take a close look through the ingredients formula, check out some real customer reviews and examine the servings as we look to see if HighT Black deserves a spot amongst our pick of the best so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on the market at the moment.
Before we get going, it’s important to realise that most of the products in this category, including HighT Black, have not been proven to boost testosterone levels.
They are usually simply food supplements which contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
So, let’s now get under way and start by looking at some of the basic facts about this supplement.
So, as we’ve already gathered, High T Black is a supplement that is sold online at various outlets including Amazon and GNC.
High T Black is one of the more popular supplements. At the time of writing, it had more than 1,000 customer reviews on Amazon.
The bottle says that High T Black is a “hardcore formulation” product to deliver results.
The marketing material on Amazon claims that this supplement will work in a number of ways to help you on your journey.
The listing on Amazon also says that HighT Black will help you to “feel like you again”. It says it’s packed with power to help you get back on track.
The marketing material goes on to claim that HighT Black will help in a variety of other ways as well.
There is also a brief history about this product on the listing, where it is claimed that HighT Black was one of the first supplements of this type on the market, all the way back in 2001.
So, it all sounds very promising so far, but we’ve learnt not to pay too much attention to the marketing hype surrounding supplements.
Instead, it’s better to focus on the ingredients, the customer reviews and the servings to determine whether a supplement can live up to the hype or not.
So let’s now start taking a closer look at the actual ingredients in HighT Black to see whether this supplement can deliver on its promises or not.
Let’s begin this part by looking at the actual ingredients label of HighT Black.
Unfortunately, HighT Black uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of a lot of the ingredients in this supplement.
This means that we don’t know the doses of a lot of the substances used, which is not ideal.
Generally, we recommend that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as it’s difficult to judge whether they’ll be effective or not.
• Vitamin E – Not a bad place to start. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage. We always like to see vitamins and minerals used in supplements like this.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – Also known as Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 is another good ingredient. In case you didn’t know, Vitamin B6 contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
• Zinc – An essential mineral that we always like to find in supplements like this. Zinc contributes to both the maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations and normal fertility and reproduction.
• Raspberry Ketones – This is an ingredient we’re more used to seeing different types of supplements. It’s actually one of the main ingredients in the female supplement Leanbean. It comes from the skin of raspberries.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is something of a surprising inclusion in the HighT Black formula. Most of the supplements we’ve reviewed in this category do not use any stimulants such as Caffeine. Each dose of HighT Black contains 200mg of Caffeine. Of course, Caffeine is good for certain things, but its inclusion means that you probably shouldn’t take HighT Black close to bedtime.
• Fenugreek – A solid ingredient. Fenugreek is found in a lot of the top products in this category, as well as being a common ingredient for certain dishes, so it’s a nice inclusion in the HighT Black formula.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as LongJack, this is a relatively common ingredient for supplement like this. There are various claims about its benefits online, but we’re not convinced about them.
• Rhodiola Rosea – This is an ingredient found in some of the leading pre workout supplements on the market at the moment. It’s a herbal extract which isn’t a bad addition.
• Tribulus Terrestris – A common supplement ingredient. It was one of the popular inclusions in some of the first products to hit the market in this category. However, we are not big fans of it, if we’re being honest.
• Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate – This is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid. It’s marketed as being able to help with certain things. However, we would have preferred to see a more commonly-used ingredient used in its place.
• L-Citrulline Malate – This is an amino acid which is found in watermelons – and again it’s another popular pre workout ingredient. It’s not a bad inclusion, although finding it in this formula was something of a surprise.
• Beta-Alanine – Once again, this is a popular pre workout ingredient. It’s a naturally-occurring beta-amino acid and is often found in certain supplements.
The HighT Black ingredients formula is certainly not short of substances. However, we were a bit disappointed not to find the following ingredients on the label.
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our favorite ingredients for a supplement like this, so we were a bit disappointed not to find it on the label.
Meanwhile, Black Pepper Extract is another thing that we think that HighT Black could have done with.
You can see our updated guide to our pick of the leading supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
The inclusion of Caffeine as an ingredient could cause problems for some people. 200mg is a sensible dose, but if you’re already getting Caffeine from other sources, it could cause issues.
There are a couple of other ingredients in HighT Black that we recommend looking into yourself.
With that in mind, we do always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients yourself before taking any new product for the first time.
As always, we do also recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of HighT Black contains 120 capsules, which is a month-long supply.
The directions are simple – they say that yo should take four capsules daily with water – and combine it with a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Because it contains Caffeine, we would not recommend taking this product too close to bedtime.
They say to use this supplement for a minimum of eight weeks.
At the time of writing, there were more than 1,000 HighT Black reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars, which is decent.
One happy customer said that this supplement helped to significantly boost their results – after they were recommended it by a friend.
One negative review came from someone who complained that it didn’t help them and that the product did not smell nice.
HighT Black has some decent ingredients, but the use of a proprietary blend and the fact that it’s missing some good inclusions such as D-Aspartic Acid means that we don’t rate it as one of the very best supplements out there right now.
You can see our guide to the top supplements in this category by following the link shown below.
Don’t forget that there is no such thing as a “magic pill” to solve all of your problems.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before considering using any kind of supplement.
That said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey when combined with the right lifestyle choices.
That brings us to the end of our HighT Black review.
Overall, this product was a bit disappointing, as it uses a proprietary blend to hide the doses of some of the ingredients, and also misses some of our favorite inclusions such as D-Aspartic Acid.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge