Maybe for the first time, the last visit to the doctor showed that your weight, cholesterol and blood pressure were all up, and Type 2 diabetes is in your family history. The time is now to get your health back.
You search online for the latest workouts and find each one more intimidating and challenging than the next.
Even the names are intense, Insanity, P90X, ViPR, all hardcore workouts for conditioned individuals. What if you haven’t worked out for months, or years, or ever? You may be visiting my Orthopedic doctor buddy regularly seeing two to four new patients a week from injuries related to these hardcore workouts. Now it’s rehab instead of being fit.
But you want to be fit, you deserve to be healthy, feel great and look even better. Where to start?
I recommend hardcore fitness for fun and adventure, but when the goal is weight loss and improving declined health, it could be a short-lived experience and an excuse to give up entirely.
The days of ultra endurance training in my twenties and thirties exercising for 30 plus hours a week and teaching group exercise classes are definitely in the past.
As a trainer, I need to keep my twenties physique and fitness level to remain credible, at 48 I would be in rehab most of the time at my former pace.
Pounding away for fitness was not going to be a sustainable lifelong health solution for my clientele or myself.
The key to lifelong fitness is sustainability so we are as vibrant at 80 as 35.
That’s what led me to create Fitinseconds.com.
When we get hungry there is a chemical shift in the body with signals sent for survival, we feel hunger pangs, blood sugar and energy drop and we become focused on getting food. This powerful hard-wired survival signal can be used to benefit our health every meal.
Our pre-civilization ancestors felt these same signals, present day we can focus on where to get our next meal. Pre-civilization there were no markets or restaurants, the signals chemically focused our ancestors better to hunt or gather food for survival.
The Fitinseconds.com System replicates our hard-wired HUNGER – MOVEMENT – EAT survival cycle.
What assisted our ancestors to survive, can help us achieve optimal lifelong health.
1. Be hungry.
2. Perform your Fitinseconds.com 90 second video routine (delivered direct to your phone, tablet or computer).
3. Consume a meal or a snack within 15 minutes of completion of the Fitinseconds.com routine.
– Burn 1-3 oz of unneeded body fat each Fitinseconds Cycle until your body mass index is at its ideal.
– Rapidly beautify and strengthen your entire physique from the Fitinseconds.com core generated movements.
The muscles used in each Fitinseconds.com routine respond rapidly as did our Ancestors muscles develop from HUNGER – MOVEMENT – EAT cycle.
– Reduce inflammation, and stop or reverse the effects of Type 2 diabetes as stated in research published in Diabetologia the journal of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes on short burst workouts done directly before meals.
– Increase the appetite-regulating hormone Peptide YY. Studies indicate that exercise prior to meals increases Peptide YY, which will reduce appetite and calorie intake each meal.
Fitinseconds.com needs no equipment and is accessible for all fitness levels. For those who love to workout but can’t get control of those stubborn love handle and midsection zones, Fitinseconds.com is the exercise supplement that will remove the unneeded fatty areas in only 90 seconds two to three times a day. No need to abandon your passion, Fitinseconds.com you will help you look and feel better pursuing them.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge