It’s made by the specialist supplements company Roar Ambition and has only recently launched alongside Hunter Burn and Hunter Focus as part of a new range of premium supplements.
We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements and products that can help support a healthy lifestyle, so we wanted to take a closer look at Hunter Test to see whether it lives up to the hype or not.
Product website: www.hunterlife.com
The purpose of this Hunter Test review is for us to take a detailed look at this supplement from all angles to see where in ranks compared to other similar products and find out if it makes it onto our list of the top so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplements on sale right now.
We’re going to be paying close attention to the ingredients formula to see whether this supplement can actually deliver on the hype or not.
Of course, you probably already know that the supplements in this category themselves have not been proven to raise testosterone levels in scientific studies. Instead, they use a range of ingredients such as plant extracts and minerals which can help to support certain functions in the body.
That’s where Hunter Test comes in. It uses a range of naturally-derived ingredients selected to help support your body and lifestyle goals.
So, with the introductions out of the way, it’s time to start taking a closer look at Hunter Test to see where it stands.
Skip To Section
As we have already mentioned, Hunter Test is a so-called ‘testosterone booster’ supplement that has been formulated to help support your body and lifestyle goals.
It’s made by the specialist supplements company Roar Ambition and is shipped from both the USA and UK worldwide.
The marketing material on the official Hunter website says that Hunter Test is a “premium” supplement that has been “perfectly dosed” to help deliver results.
The official website says that Hunter Test will help to “raise your confidence” and step your game up as you look to achieve at the top level.
The promotional material even says that Hunter Test has the “power to transform your life” which is certainly some claim indeed.
The product description goes on to say that what sets this supplement apart from similar ones is the fact that it uses higher doses and better quality ingredients than the competition.
Hunter Test uses “clean” and GMO free ingredients that have been specifically selected to help support important bodily functions.
It’s also good to see that the supplement does not use a proprietary blend. This is one of the reasons we love Roar Ambitions products, because they are totally transparent with their customers and show exactly what’s on the label.
This means that we know the exact names and doses of the ingredients used, so you can do your own research if you so wish.
So, it all sounds pretty good so far, doesn’t it? However, we prefer not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Instead, we prefer to focus on the most important thing when it comes to judging any supplement – and that’s the ingredients used and the dosages.
So, with that in mind, let’s move on to the next important part of our Hunter Test review.
Let’s kick this key section of our review off by taking a look at the actual ingredients label as shown on the bottle of Hunter Test.
As we mentioned above, it’s really great to see that Hunter Test doesn’t use a proprietary blend. This means that we know the exact doses of all of the ingredients.
We generally advise that you stay away from supplements that have proprietary blends, as they mean that you don’t actually know the doses of each if the ingredients included in the formula.
Let’s now take a closer look at each one of the ingredients included to see what they are all about.
• Vitamin D3 – This is a great place to start for any supplement in this category. You’ve probably already heard about Vitamin D as being the ‘sunshine vitamin’. It’s a great and effective inclusion in the Hunter Test formula.
• Vitamin K2 – Another commonly used vitamin in supplements of this type. Hunter Test uses a 150mcg dose per daily serving.
• Magnesium – This is an important mineral that the human body requires from your diet in order to function properly. Amongst other things, Magnesium contributes to to normal protein synthesis and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, so you can see why it’s in the Hunter Test formula.
• Zinc – Another important mineral that is really a ‘must have’ ingredient in a supplement like this. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal normal serum testosterone levels – so it’s an absolutely critical inclusion in this supplement.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is one of the most widely-researched ingredients around when it comes to supplements in this category. There’s lots of information only about the potential benefits of D-Aspartic Acid, and it’s great to see an effective 3000mg dose used in this supplement.
• Asian Ginseng – You may have come across this ingredient in your health food store, as it’s a pretty common supplement on its own. Hunter Test uses 300mg per daily serving.
• Ashwagandha Extract – This is one of the most promising ingredients around right now. You can read up about the exciting studies on the potential benefits of Ashwagandha supplementation online. We were pleased to see it in the formula and included in a dose of 100mg.
• Indole-3-Carbinol – This is a compound found in broccoli, cauliflower, and other members of the Brassica family. Hunter Test uses 200mg per daily dose.
• Boron – And finally, this is another great inclusion in the formula. There is plenty of positive research surrounding the supplementation of Boron, and Hunter Test includes 10mg per daily serving.
You can find out more about each of the individual ingredients in the Hunter Test formula on the official website.
We must say that we were pretty impressed by the formulation of Hunter Test.
By using Magnesium, Zinc and D-Aspartic Acid, it ticks the main key boxes of important ingredients that we like to see in supplements like this.
We do feel that it would have been nice for Roar Ambition to have included some key B Vitamins in the formula, such as B6 and B12. However, this formula is basically close to the best we’ve seen for a supplement in this category.
You should always talk to a certified medical professional before taking any new supplement for the first time.
It’s also always a good idea to carefully check the ingredients label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Hunter Test doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine, so you don’t need to worry about potential energy spikes and crashes.
The formula only contains vitamins, minerals and plant extracts, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about side effects in our opinion.
To be on the safe side, you should always do some of your own research into each of the individual ingredients.
This is what sets Hunter Test apart from the competition. Each bottle, which is a month’s supply, contains a mammoth 180 capsules. This is way more than most other products in this category.
Why is that the case? Simply put, if you’re going to include effective doses of the ingredients, you need more space and that means more capsules.
The directions are pretty straightforward, you take two capsules, three times a day, with a big glass of water.
Because the whole Hunter range of supplements is new to market, there is not a great deal in the way of customer feedback out there right now.
We have seen some excellent reviews of Hunter Test on other websites, but we will update this section when more customer reviews are available to view online.
• You can only buy Hunter supplements on the official website directly from the manufacturer right now. That means that you won’t find it on Amazon, eBay, or in stores.
• It’s a premium priced supplement. For that reason, it may not fit into everyone’s budget. They do, however, offer considerable discounts if you go for their multi-bottle bundle.
• The capsules contain gelatin, which means that they are not suitable for vegans or vegetarians. If you are vegan or vegetarian, you can probably break open the capsule and mix it into water, but this may not suit some people.
We rate Hunter Test as one of the very best leading supplements in this category right now.
Not only does it have an excellent ingredients formula, with effective substances such as Magnesium, Zinc and D-Aspartic Acid, but it also does not use a proprietary blend, meaning that you know exactly what is in each capsule.
It’s also really great to see that the product has a serving size of six capsules per day. This means that there is enough space to fit in effective doses of the best ingredients.
We currently rate Hunter Test as one of the very best supplements in this category on sale right now.
Just remember that a supplement cannot do all of the hard work for you. You should always make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly before even thinking about any kind of supplementation.
Supplements like Hunter Test can be very useful when combined with the right lifestyle choices, but you cannot expect them to work miracles on their own without some effort on your part.
That said, if you are able to combine the use of Hunter Test with a healthy lifestyle, then you should see and feel some pretty awesome results.
That brings us to the end of our look at Hunter Test.
Overall, we were highly impressed by this supplement and the way Roar Ambition have gone about formulating it.
Specifically, we were very pleased to see that it includes important and effective ingredients such as Magnesium, Zinc and D-Aspartic Acid.
Yes, it is one of the pricier supplements out there in this category, but if you want the best ingredients in effective doses, then it’s understandable that you may have to pay a little bit extra.
For more information and to buy now: www.hunterlife.com
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge