In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at the product by breaking down all of the ingredients, checking out some customer reviews and comparing it to some of the other supplements on sale at the moment.
Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite fits into a broader category of products known as so-called ‘fat burners’. These are supplements which have been designed to support you as you take responsibility for your body.
Like many other products on the market, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite also contains a number of stimulants.
The website promises that users will experience “extreme energy” as well as “powerful” results.
Those are certainly big claims. But is Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite all it’s cracked up to be? Let’s take a closer look at the individual ingredients to find out.
Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is available in both a powder and capsule form. In this review, we’re going to be concentrating on the capsule version.
Taking a quick look at the ingredients, there are some good things on the list, but there are also a few things missing in our opinion. But more on that later.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is one of the most popular ingredients around at the moment – and one of our favorites. It’s great to see it included in Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, at a dosage of 270mg per two-capsule serving. Bear in mind that this is quite a significant dose of Caffeine, especially if you’re already getting Caffeine from some other sources.
• Green Coffee Extract – This is another great ingredient and we were pleased to see it included in Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. In their unroasted state, coffee beans are extremely rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid. It’s great to see it included in the product, because we find that many supplements on the market these days overlook Green Coffee beans.
• L-Theanine – This is another ingredient making its way into more and more health supplement these days. L-Theanine is an amino acid found primarily in tea leaves. It’s often paired with Caffeine in the same supplement, which is the exact case in this product. Each two-capsule serving of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite contains 100mg of L-Theanine.
• Yohimbe Extract – We’re not so convinced about the inclusion of this in Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. We haven’t seen Yohimbe in many supplements we’ve reviewed and have been unable to find any conclusive evidence suggesting that it could help with anything. The website says that MuscleTech have included Yohimbe to prove a one-of-a-kind sensory experience, which sounds pretty vague to us. Nevertheless, each two-capsule serving of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite contains 56.3mg of it. Still, we are not too sure about this ingredient at all.
• Coleus Forskohlii – We had to do a little digging to find out some more about this ingredient as we hadn’t heard much about it before. Forskolin is an active compound found in the roots of the Indian coleus and is sometimes sold on its own as a supplement. We’re not that convinced about its inclusion in this formula though. Each two-capsule serving of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite contains 100mg of Coleus Forskohlii.
The other ingredient in Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is Cocoa Extract.
There’s quite a lot of our favourite ingredients missing from this supplement in our opinion.
Firstly, there is no Cayenne Pepper, which we really do consider to be a ‘must have’ ingredient for any supplement like this.
We were very surprised not to see it included in Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite because we really do consider it to be one of the crucial ingredients for products of this type.
It was also extremely disappointing not to see Black Pepper Extract not included in this product in some form.
Black Pepper Extract is usually used in some form in the top products around in this category.
There were also a lot of other things missing such as B Vitamins, Glucomannan, Chromium and Zinc. It was a shame not to see any of these included.
Chromium in particular is great because in case you didn’t know, it’s a mineral that contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
We always recommend that you carefully check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients when trying a new supplement for the first time.
That being said, as most similar supplements only contain commonly-used ingredients, they’re usually pretty safe.
The main thing to keep an eye on with these kinds of products is caffeine content. Each two-capsule serving of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite contains 270mg of caffeine, which is quite a lot.
Coffee drinkers may have to reduce their intake so that they’re not consuming too much caffeine on a daily basis.
It would also be wise not to take this product too close to bedtime, because the caffeine could well affect your sleep.
As always, we do also strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite contains 100 “rapid release” capsules. The maximum dose per day is four capsules, meaning that one bottle will last you 25 days.
There is a specific routine set out on the website which explains how to take the correct dose of the product.
They say to take each serving 30 to 60 minutes before your two largest meals of the day, and they suggest that you start your dose with just one serving a day, presumably to assess tolerance levels.
As mentioned above, we’d recommend not taking this product too close to bedtime. It also always good to consume it with a large glass of water.
There are quite a lot of reviews of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite on Amazon and other similar websites.
Some people reported that it worked for them and clearly seemed to be fans of the supplement.
However, there were also plenty of people who reported negative effects from taking this product, while one more purchaser said that the bottles arrived with their seals broken.
So it doesn’t sound great, but there are plenty of positive reviews online too, with many claiming this product helped them achieve their goals.
As always, it’s worth doing some of your own research before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Not in our opinion. While there are some decent ingredients in Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, there are loads of important ingredients missing in our opinion.
We recently picked out the best five supplements on sale at the moment after having compared the ingredients and checked out the customer reviews. Click the link below to see the list.
We always say that these kinds of supplements are only useful if you’re already training hard and eating well.
There’s no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ when it comes to your body goals, so it’s always best to make sure that your diet and exercise regime is in check first.
That being said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey as you learn to take responsibility for your results.
So, is this a good supplement to consider? Here are our thoughts about Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite in a nutshell:
• Popular brand
• Some good ingredients
• Some negative reviews
• Missing lots of our favorite ingredients
• High caffeine content
Remember to check out our pick of the best five supplements around at the moment by clicking the link below.
So there we have it, our review of Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite. We hope you found this article useful.
In summary, we’re not totally convinced by this product and can’t help but feel that there are some better products out there at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge