This product claims to help you lose weight with a “scientifically studied” formula.
It contains a number of different ingredients to get your metabolism firing and to help you on your weight-loss journey.
But is this product all it’s cracked up to be and does it live up to the marketing hype?
Let’s take a close look at Hydroxycut LeanX to determine whether this is a product you should consider taking or not.
As mentioned above. Hydroxycut LeanX is a non-stimulant supplement designed to help you lose weight.
We should point out at this stage that there is no ‘magic pill’ when it comes to losing fat and getting into the shape of your life. You’ll have to make sure that you’re training hard and eating right first.
LeanX contains a number of different ingredients to help get your metabolism firing and keep hunger under control.
Because it doesn’t use any stimulants, you’re not going to get an energy boost from using this product, but that also means no side effects from Caffeine such as the jitters.
Let’s kick this section off by taking a close look at the ingredients label.
As you can see, this product uses quite a lot of different ingredients to help support weight loss.
The first good thing is that it doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know the exact doses of the ingredients used in the product.
Here are the top ingredients in LeanX:
• Cayenne Pepper – This is one of our top-rated fat burner ingredients because it works in two ways to help you lose weight. Firstly, it helps to boost metabolism and thus increase fat burning. But it also helps to suppress appetite, meaning that it will make it easier for you to stick to your diet. The sad truth though is that LeanX only contains 5mg per serving, which is nowhere near enough.
• Robusta Coffee Bean Extract – This is essentially the same thing as Green Coffee Bean Extract, which is one of the best natural fat burner ingredients around. It works to help fight fat because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which has been shown to have the ability to reduce overall body fat percentage.
Black Pepper Extract – This is not technically a fat burning ingredient but it’s still something we like to see in a fat burner supplement. It’s been shown to increase the absorption of the other ingredients in supplements, meaning that any product which uses it is likely to be more effective.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine HCI – This is a compound L-carnitine that is involved in energy metabolism. We do like this ingredient but we associate it more with a good pre workout supplement. It’s a widely researched amino acid that can help to fight fatigue and can also reduce muscle damage. We’re not sure about why it’s been included in a fat burner supplement.
• Rhodiola Extract – Again, are MuscleTech trying to make a fat burner or a pre workout here? Rhodiola Rosea is a top pre workout ingredient but we’re not sure about its use in a fat burner. It’s a traditional Chinese medicine which has been shown to help fight depression and tiredness.
There are quite a lot of our favorite fat burner ingredients missing from Hydroxycut LeanX Next Gen.
We’re going to ignore Caffeine because this is marketed as a non-stimulant fat burner.
Firstly, it was a shame not to find any Green Tea Extract in this product. It’s one of the best natural fat burner ingredients because of its potent thermogenic effects.
It was also disappointing not to find any Glucomannan on the label. This is a powerful dietary fiber which swells in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer.
Although LeanX does use some Cayenne Pepper, 5mg per serving is nowhere near enough for it to have a significant effect in our opinion.
You can check out our updated guide to the best fat burners on the market right now by hitting the link below.
The main thing to bear in mind when it comes to fat burners is the stimulant content. We all know that Caffeine can cause unwanted side effects such as the jitters and energy crashes later in the day.
Because LeanX doesn’t contain any stimulants, this isn’t going to be a problem in this case.
We always recommend taking a close look at the ingredients label before taking a product for the first time, to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Each bottle of LeanX contains 90 capsules, which equates to 45 servings.
The directions say that you should take one serving (2 capsules) twice daily, 30 to 60 minutes before your two largest meals.
That means that if you stick to the maximum recommended dose, one bottle will last you for around 22 days.
There is a warning on the label saying not to take more than four capsules within a 24-hour period.
Because this is a very new product, we couldn’t find too many reviews of it online and on social media.
We guess that the customer reviews will start flooding in after it has begun to pick up some traction.
There was one customer on bodybuilding.com who said that it was a great non-stim fat burning option and it also helped to curb appetite.
Not for us.
This product contains a range of interesting ingredients but too few of them have been proven to help with fat loss in our opinion.
The fact that it’s horrendously under-dosed when it comes to Cayenne Pepper is also a disappointment.
Remember to check out our pick of the best fat burner ingredients by visiting our updated guide below.
We’ve said this before, but we’ll say it again.
It’s crucial that you remember that the first steps you should take if you’re looking to lose weight are to make sure that your training regime and diet are on point.
These two things will be the building blocks of your success and you’re unlikely to have much luck unless you get them sorted first.
That being said, if you’re training hard, eating right, and are looking to shed some stubborn fat, a good fat burner supplement can make a huge difference.
That concludes our review of Hydroxycut LeanX.
This is not a product we would take ourselves, because it’s missing most of our top rated fat burner ingredients – and some of the substances used are clearly under-dosed.
Remember to check out our ultimate fat burner guide by hitting the link below, and remember to do good things.
• Updated on February 09, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga