It can be done though with the right game-plan.
Eating right and doing some good fat burning exercises can be a great help.
But there is more…
A great fat burner can really help to boost your metabolism and melt that fat off.
The problem can be finding a good fat burner that actually works and is worth the money.
Today we are going to take a look at Hydroxycut Max For Women and break down if this one is worth your bother or if you should look elsewhere.
Of all the fat burners out there Hydroxycut is one that has been around the longest and is a pretty well-known name when it comes to fat burners.
This product by Hydroxycut is made especially for women and is meant to increase your metabolism and energy levels to promote fat burning and weight loss. On top of that this product also says it benefits your hair, skin, and nails as well as providing folic acid, biotin and more.
This product looks to be more than just a good fat burner and more to meet a woman’s needs. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and see how it delivers.
Let’s take a look at each of the individual ingredients included in Hydroxycut Max For Women. Here is the label:
• Folic Acid – This ingredient has been shown to help the body produce and maintain new cells. It is also helpful with digestion.
• Biotin – Biotin is a vitamin that helps with your body’s metabolism along with healthier hair, skin, and nails.
• Iron – This mineral has many benefits including increased muscle function, brain function, and hemoglobin. The small dose in this product won’t do much of anything though.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine gives you a boost of energy, but I am sure you already knew that.
• Mango – This is known as a digestive aid. Not really sure why it is in this product though.
• Kiwi – This ingredient does nothing. It’s probably just in there because it sounds good.
• Avocado Oil – This oil is a healthy fat that lowers cholesterol and promotes heart health.
• Coffee Bean Extract – This extract comes from unroasted coffee beans which contain Chlorogenic Acid. This is important because coffee beans with Chlorogenic Acid have shown that they may be effective in the “inhibition of fat absorption and activation of fat metabolism in the liver”.
• Prickly Pear – Contains high levels of vitamin C, B-family vitamins, magnesium, and potassium.
• Hydrolyzed Collagen – This ingredient is a food based supplement that is known for its anti-aging properties.
• Argan Oil – Argan oil comes from the kernels of the argan tree that is native to Morocco. It has been used for years for its cosmetic benefits.
• Silicon Dioxide – When in supplements, this ingredient helps keep the powders from sticking together.
• L-Cysteine – This amino acid is known for lung function, brain function, and liver detoxification.
• L-Methionine – This protein helps boost metabolism and also promotes bone strength.
Overall these ingredients are not very impressive at all when it comes to increasing your metabolism and promoting weight loss. The only 2 ingredients we really like are the coffee bean extract and the caffeine, the rest will do nothing or almost nothing for your metabolism.
There are a lot of missing ingredients with this product but a few we would have liked to have seen in it are:
• Glucomannan – This ingredient is an extract from the root of the konjac plant which grows in Asia. This fiber is an appetite suppressant that swells in the stomach to make you feel fuller so you eat less throughout the day which leads to more weight loss.This product really needs appetite suppressants like this
• Cayenne Pepper – This is a very common ingredient in fat burners that helps to increase your metabolism by thermogenesis.
• Raspberry Ketones – This strong appetite suppressant that can be found in the skin of raspberries, this ingredient would have been an excellent addition to this product and if anything would have made it a little more rounded.
The dosing on this product is very questionable. Since most of the ingredients are in a proprietary blend they don’t tell us how much of those ingredients are there, only the size of the blend.
If you look at the label you will see where it says” Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Max! Blend 525mg” That means all of the ingredients below that are in a blend that is 525mg overall. The problem is we don’t know how much of each of those ingredients is in there except for the caffeine anhydrous.
If you look next to the caffeine anhydrous it says there are 225mg in there. That is almost half of the 525mg blend. That only leaves 300mg for all remaining ingredients in the blend which tells us they are all in pretty small and ineffective doses.
The main side effect to watch for with this pill would be the jitters from the caffeine. With the caffeine dose at 225mg, it could be a bit much for some.
In comparison that is more caffeine than you would get in two 12 ounce Red Bulls. You also do not want to take this product after dinner because you will likely have trouble sleeping with that much caffeine
Looking around the web at the reviews we found they there was a pretty wide range from 2-4 stars. We agree with those that have it around 2 stars, anyone that gives this product 4 stars has no idea what they are talking about. 2 stars is about right, one for each effective ingredient it has in it
Considering there are only 2 ingredients in this product that have any real benefit to weight loss and metabolism we doubt you will get many benefits from this product. It is basically a caffeine pill with small doses of other ingredients mixed in.
As for whether it helps with your hair skin and nails like it claims? Any benefits in these areas would be minimal since there aren’t really any big doses of anything that will benefit you aside from Folic Acid.
• Uses caffeine anhydrous and coffee bean extract for fat burning
• Reputable name that has been around a long time
• May help with hair skin and nails
• Large dose of caffeine may be too much for some people
• Only 2 effective fat burning ingredients
• Doesn’t use any appetite suppressants
• Uses a proprietary blend
• Mixed reviews
• Missing key ingredients
Hydroxycut Max For Women capsules have a large amount of caffeine in them, we will give them that, perhaps too caffeine for some. Unfortunately, this product doesn’t really offer a lot beside the caffeine and the coffee bean extract. It seems that this product is a jack of all trades and a master of none with the fat burning and its hair, skin and nails support they added in there.
There just aren’t enough effective ingredients in this product for us to recommend it. It may have some benefits as far as hair, skin, and nails are concerned but there are other products out there that are much better.
While this product is on the cheaper side when it comes to fat burners it still isn’t worth it. Not enough effective ingredients in strong enough doses, mixed to poor reviews online and the lack of any appetite suppressants tells us you should probably look elsewhere for a fat burner.
Check out our top-rated fat burners for women that we recommend, any of them would be a much better option.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga