Eating right and doing some good exercises can be a great help – and should always be your first port of call.
If you’re already doing those things, then adding a good supplement to help support you on your journey could be a good idea.
Today we are going to take a look at Hydroxycut Max For Women and break down if this one is worth your bother or if you should look elsewhere.
Of all the supplement ranges out there, the Hydroxycut line is one that has been around the longest and is a pretty well-known name when it comes to this type of product.
This product by Hydroxycut is made especially for women and is meant to give you a boost and support you on your journey. On top of that, this product also claims to provide some other benefits, as well as providing folic acid, biotin and more.
This product looks to be more than just a good supplement and more to meet a woman’s needs. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and see how it delivers.
Let’s take a look at each of the individual ingredients included in Hydroxycut Max For Women. Here is the label:
• Folic Acid – Not the most common ingredient for a supplement of this type, but not a bad inclusion.
• Biotin – Biotin is a vitamin that helps with certain things. It contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
• Iron – This mineral has many benefits. It contribute to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is a common ingredient for supplements like this. It was good to find it in the formula.
• Mango – This is not the most common ingredient for a supplement like this and we were not too sure why it was included.
• Kiwi – Again, we have not come across this ingredient in many similar products before. We’re not too sure what it’s supposed to do.
• Avocado Oil – This oil is often used for cooking and is found in a few of the similar supplements out there in the same category.
• Coffee Bean Extract – This extract comes from unroasted coffee beans which contain Chlorogenic Acid. We’re big fans of this ingredient and we were pleased to see it on the lable.
• Prickly Pear – An interesting inclusion that we have not come across in too many of the similar supplements out there right now.
• Hydrolyzed Collagen – This ingredient is an interesting inclusion that we’ve not seen in too many other supplements before.
• Argan Oil – Argan oil comes from the kernels of the argan tree that is native to Morocco. It is claimed to have some benefits, but we’re not too convinced.
• L-Cysteine – This amino acid is known for a variety of things. Still, we haven’t found it in too many similar supplements before.
• L-Methionine – This is an essential amino acid. We’ve not found it in too many supplements like this before.
Overall these ingredients are not very impressive in our opinion. The only two ingredients we really like are the coffee bean extract and the caffeine, the rest we are not so sure about.
That said, the Biotin, Iron and Folic Acid do have some other benefits that are not related to the primary goal of this supplement.
There are a lot of missing ingredients with this product but a few we would have liked to have seen in it are:
• Glucomannan – This ingredient is an extract from the root of the konjac plant which grows in Asia. This fiber is commonly used in similar supplements, and when supplied at the right doses, can help with achieving your goals.
• Cayenne Pepper – This is a very common ingredient in supplements like this and we were disappointed not to find it on the label.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – Two essential vitamins which can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, amongst other things.
The dosing on this product is very questionable. Since most of the ingredients are in a proprietary blend they don’t tell us how much of those ingredients are there, only the size of the blend.
If you look at the label you will see where it says “Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Max! Blend 525mg”. That means all of the ingredients below that are in a blend that is 525mg overall. The problem is we don’t know how much of each of those ingredients is in there except for the Caffeine Anhydrous.
If you look next to the Caffeine Anhydrous it says there are 225mg in there. That is almost half of the 525mg blend. That only leaves 300mg for all remaining ingredients in the blend which tells us they are all in pretty small doses, which is not ideal really.
The main side effect to watch for with this supplement would be things caused by the caffeine. With the caffeine dose at 225mg, it could be a bit much for some.
In comparison, that is more caffeine than you would get in two 12 ounce Red Bulls. You also do not want to take this product after dinner because the caffeine could affect your sleep.
As always, we do strongly recommend speaking to your doctor before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Looking around the web at the reviews we found they there was a pretty wide range from 2-4 stars. We agree with those that have it around 2 stars.
It has some decent ingredients in it, but we can’t help but feel that it’s missing some of the best substances for a supplement like this.
We have not been too impressed by the Hydroxycut Max for Women formula. It is basically a caffeine pill with small doses of other ingredients mixed in.
That being said, it does have some other good inclusions such as Biotin, Folic Acid and Iron.
However, we would have preferred to have seen some other more commonly used ingredients here.
Any other benefits would likely be minimal since there aren’t really any big doses of anything that will benefit you, aside from Folic Acid.
• Uses caffeine anhydrous and coffee bean extract
• Reputable name that has been around a long time
• May help with other things
• Large dose of caffeine may be too much for some people
• Only 2 of our favorite ingredients
• Uses a proprietary blend
• Mixed reviews
• Missing some key ingredients
Hydroxycut Max For Women capsules have a quite a lot of caffeine in them, we will give them that, perhaps too caffeine for some.
Unfortunately, this product doesn’t really offer a lot beside the caffeine and the coffee bean extract. It seems that this product is a bit of a jack of all trades and a master of none.
There just aren’t enough of our favorite ingredients in this product for us to recommend it as one of the top supplements out there right now. It may have some benefits in other areas, and things such as Iron, Folic Acid and Biotin are not bad inclusions.
While this product is on the cheaper side when it comes to supplements, we are not huge fans of it.
It does have a few good things going for it, but we can’t help but feel that there are some other better options on the market at the moment.
Check out our pick of the five top-rated supplements for women that we recommend, any of them would be a better option.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge