MuscleTech are one of the biggest names in the supplements industry and Titanium is the latest addition to the popular weight loss line called Hydroxycut.
So, if you’re looking to see whether Hydroxycut Titanium is the right product for you, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere, then you’ve arrived in the right place.
Our Hydroxycut Titanium review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this popular fat burner supplement.
We’re going to take a detailed look through the ingredients formula, check out some real customer reviews and examine the servings as we look to see whether it makes it onto our list of our top-rated fat burner supplements available right now.
There are so many products in the weight loss category on the market these days that it can sometimes be difficult to pick out the best ones.
We’ve made it our mission to review as many supplements as possible to try and unearth the very best products on the market right now.
So, let’s now kick off our review by taking a closer look at this supplement and what it’s supposed to do.
In case you hadn’t already worked it out, Hydroxycut Titanium is a weight loss supplement marketed and sold by MuscleTech.
It claims to deliver “researched weight loss” and is currently available to buy online at outlets such as Amazon and bodybuilding.com.
The Hydroxycut Titanium bottle says that this supplement will do the following:
• Enhanced Focus
• Explosive Energy
• Amplified Thermogenesis
The marketing material on the Amazon listing says that Hydroxycut Titanium has been specifically formulated with “cutting edge” ingredients to deliver an “unparalleled sensory experience”.
It also claims that this product helps to improve mental focus, which would certainly be beneficial if you’re looking at taking it before hitting the gym.
The promotional material also says that Hydroxycut Titanium uses “rapid release” capsules to help quickly deliver the effects of this supplement.
MuscleTech also claim that Hydroxycut Titanium is the result of “20 years of formulating weight loss supplements” – and that has resulted in an “incredible” formula.
The marketing material also hints that the “burst” of energy you’ll get from Hydroxycut Titanium makes it a good choice before your workout in the gym.
So, Hydroxycut Titanium is certainly making all of the right noises when it comes to what a fat burner supplement needs to do.
However, we prefer to ignore the marketing hype and instead focus on the important things such as the ingredients formula and customer reviews instead.
So, with that in mind, now it’s time to take a close look at the Hydroxycut Titanium ingredients formula to see what this supplement is really made of.
Let’s begin this important section by looking at the Hydroxycut Titanium label to see the ingredients.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a solid ingredient for any fat burner supplement. Caffeine is a stimulant which can help to boost energy levels and get you feeling at your best – even if you’re cutting back on the calories. Many fat burners use too much Caffeine, and that can cause unwanted side effects. But 250mg per serving of Hydroxycut Titanium is a sensible dose.
• C. Canephora Robusta Bean Extract – This is essentially a fancy name for Green Coffee Bean, which is always a good fat burner ingredient. Green Coffee Bean is rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which has shown promise when linked to weight loss. It’s a solid ingredient in the Hydroxycut Titanium formula.
• Black Pepper Extract – BioPerine is a branded version of Black Pepper Extract. This is a good supplement ingredient all round because it’s been shown to help boost the absorption of some ingredients in your body. This can make the supplement more effective overall.
• Satsuma Mandarin Concentrate – This is an ingredient which has shown promise for helping to speed up fat loss in rats. That said, we’d like to see more research conducted on humans, and we don’t currently rate it as one of the very best fat burning ingredients.
• Coleus Forskohlii – A chemical extracted from the root of the plant with the same name. There are some claims online that it could help to speed up fat loss in men, but we’d have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used here.
• Black Ginger – Ginger is a good all-round ingredient. It’s actually one of the top ingredients in a lot of the market leading hangover prevention supplements. It has a track record of being used as an anti-sickness ingredient. It’s not a bad inclusion in the formula – but there’s not much evidence linking it directly to fat loss.
• Longan Extract – This is a plant extract which is thought to be able to boost cognition and help overall brain health. Not a bad inclusion, but it’s not likely to help directly with fat burning.
• Galangal Extract – This is an ingredient which comes from a plant which is a member of the ginger family. It’s thought that it can help to promote digestion and stimulate appetite.
The Hydroxycut Titanium formula is certainly not the worst one we’ve come across in fat burner supplements, but it’s still missing a number of our favorite ingredients for a product in this category.
The main omissions are:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Tea Extract
Cayenne Pepper is a great ingredient for helping to speed up your metabolism and get your body burning more calories naturally. It also doubles up as an appetite suppressant which can help to make sticking to your diet easier.
Green Tea Extract works in much the same way, and has the added benefit of being packed full of antioxidants.
And Glucomannan is a great appetite suppressant because it’s a dietary fiber which can swell in your stomach to help keep you feeling fuller for longer and make sticking to your diet easier.
You can see our updated guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The main thing to be careful of when looking at fat burners is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine. Too much Caffeine can cause side effects such as the jitters or increased anxiety. However, the 250mg dose in Hydroxycut Titanium is a sensible one.
We do always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Hydroxycut Titanium contains 100 liquid capsules. That’s a 25 day supply if you stick to the maximum dose.
The directions say that on days one to three of taking it, you should take one capsule twice a day.
For day four and beyond, they say to take two capsules twice a day.
They also say that you should take it 30 to 60 minutes before your two largest meals of the day.
At the time of writing, there was only one Hydroxycut Titanium review on Amazon, but that’s presumably because it’s quite a new product.
The one single review on Amazon came from somebody who rated it five stars and said that they loved the product.
They claimed that it had a “sneaky power” to it and produced a “smooth” effect. They said that they had lost a couple of pounds over a few weeks.
Hydroxycut Titanium is certainly not the worst fat burner we’ve come across.
It has some decent ingredients in it and it also doesn’t use a proprietary blend, so we know exactly what’s in it.
That said, it doesn’t make it onto our list of the best fat burners on sale right now.
You can see our updated guide to the best products in this category by following the link shown below.
You should always make sure that you’ve got your diet and training regime on point first before considering adding any kind of supplement to your daily regimen.
That means making sure that you’re eating the right foods, exercising regularly and getting plenty of rest.
Fat burner supplements can have a beneficial effect – but only if they are combined with the right lifestyle choices.
A supplement is not going to make you lose weight on its own. You have to make sure that you’re doing the basics right first.
That brings us to the end of our Hydroxycut Titanium review.
Overall, we think that this is an OK fat burner that does use some decent ingredients such as Caffeine and Green Coffee Bean.
However, we don’t rate it as one of the very best products on the market right now because it doesn’t use some top substances such as Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea Extract.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga