It’s a testosterone booster supplement made by a company called Axis Labs, and it claims to help combat low testosterone levels in men.
Our Hypertest XTR review is going to bring you everything that you need to know about this testosterone booster supplement as we look to determine where this product ranks.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about Hypertest XTR as we look to see if it deserves a place on our list of the best testosterone boosters on sale right now.
The testosterone booster market has grown rapidly in recent years, and that means that there’s more choice than ever when it comes to selecting supplements in this category.
The extra choice is a good thing, but it can also make things pretty daunting for consumers looking to pick out the best supplements in this category right now.
Luckily for you, we’ve made it our mission this year to review as many testosterone booster supplements as possible as we look to try and pick out the best products from the not so good.
Our Hypertest XTR review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this supplement as we look to see where it stands.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a closer look at this supplement.
So, as we’ve already deduced, Hypertest XTR is a testosterone booster supplement that’s been designed to help get your body producing more of the male hormone naturally.
It’s made by a company called Axis Labs and is available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online.
According to the marketing material on Amazon, this product has been formulated to “revitalize and restore your manhood”.
It also claims to give you a libido boost and help you become “faster, stronger and leaner”.
The bottle of Hypertest XTR says that this product has been formulated to do the following:
• Support Total and Free Testosterone Levels
• Help Build Muscle
• Boost Recovery
• Control Cortisol Levels
This all sounds pretty good so far. We already know that the best testosterone booster supplements work by giving your body more of the nutrients it needs to act as fuel to produce more of the male hormone.
Hypertest XTR is certainly making all of the right noises when it comes to the marketing material, but we’ve leant not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Our aim here is to ignore the hype and take a close look at this supplement’s formula and customer feedback as we look to see where it stands in relation to the top products on the market right now.
So let’s now take a close look at the Hypertest XTR formula to see what this supplement is really made of.
Let’s kick off this crucial part of our Hypertest XTR review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of this supplement.
Firstly, we want to applaud Axis Labs for not using a proprietary blend with this product. This means that we know the individual doses of the ingredients used, and that makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness of this product.
We always advise that you stay away from products that uses proprietary blends, as it means that you don’t actually know the doses of the ingredients used.
This is just a convenient way for manufacturers to get away with not disclosing their full ingredients to their consumers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that Hypertest XTR does use.
• Vitamin B6 – We always like to see B vitamins used in testosterone booster supplements as they play such an important role in a number of bodily processes. That being said, the best Vitamin for a testosterone booster is Vitamin D3, because it plays a key role in testosterone production in the body.
• Magnesium – A good inclusion for this testosterone booster supplement. Magnesium is an important nutrient that’s known for supporting healthy testosterone levels in the body. It’s good to see it included in the Hypertest XTR formula as so many testosterone boosters don’t use it.
• Zinc – This is another good ingredient, and we were glad to find it in the Hypertest XTR formula along with Magnesium. Zinc is known for playing a role in supporting healthy testosterone production, so it’s another solid inclusion in the ingredients label.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is basically the most effective testosterone boosting ingredient that you’re going to find. D-Aspartic Acid has been shown in a number of studies at being able to boost testosterone levels in men, and sometimes in just a matter of days. It’s a great inclusion, and the 3 gram dose is great.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Longjack, this is a relatively common testosterone booster ingredient. It’s believed to work as something of an aphrodisiac to help boost libido, however, there’s not a great deal of evidence to suggest that it will actually influence testosterone levels.
• Nettle Extract – A good testosterone boosting ingredient. A compound found in Nettle extract has the ability to bind to sex hormone binding globulin in the place of testosterone, meaning potentially more free testosterone in your system. There is also some evidence to suggest that Nettle extract could help to lower estrogen levels, which is a nice side benefit.
• Ashwagandha – This is a plant extract that’s known for helping to combat things like anxiety and stress by reducing Cortisol levels. This is good news, because too much Cortisol can have a negative impact on the testosterone levels in your system.
The Hypertest XTR formula is actually a pretty good one, and it’s one of the better testosterone booster supplements we’ve come across recently.
But it’s also missing a number of some of our favorite testosterone booster ingredients, namely:
• Black Pepper Extract
Boron is a mineral that has been shown to help positively influence testosterone levels, while Black Pepper Extract can boost the absorption of the other ingredients in the supplement to make for a more effective product overall.
Ginseng is also a good ingredient, because it’s been shown to help boost libido and sexual function in men.
You can see our updated guide to the top testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
The Hypertest XTR formula is a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about the prospect of suffering from any side effects.
That being said, as always, we do recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients formula yourself and do some of your own research before taking any new supplement for the first time.
That’s just common sense.
Each bottle of Hypertest XTR contains 180 capsules. That means that if you stick to the recommended dose of six capsules per day, one bottle will last you for a month.
The directions are pretty straightforward – they say that you should take six capsules before bed for a minimum of eight weeks.
We did some digging online to find some Hypertest XTR reviews.
At the time of writing, there were 42 reviews on Amazon, and this supplement had an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars, which isn’t the best we’ve come across.
One person said that they were pleasantly surprised by the positive effects this supplement had for them, after having taken it for about four weeks.
However, one more negative review was from a person who said that they had a blood test which showed that their testosterone levels had not raised at all after having used it for six months.
Hypertest XTR certainly has a lot going for it. It uses some solid testosterone boosting ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the substances used.
However, it doesn’t quite make it onto our list of the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now because it’s still missing a few quality ingredients.
Remember to check out our guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Don’t expect miracles from any supplement.
Products like testosterone boosters are designed to help support your body’s natural processes, not replace a healthy lifestyle.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Testosterone booster supplements work best when they are combined with healthy lifestyle choices.
That means sticking to a good diet and implementing a solid exercise regime.
So, here we are at the end of our Hypertest XTR review.
Overall, this is certainly a decent testosterone booster supplement. It contains some key ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend to hide the doses.
However, it falls a bit short of being considered one of the very best supplements on the market right now because it’s still missing a few key ingredients, and the customer reviews on Amazon are not great.
In summary, there are a few other better products on the market right now if you’re looking for a quality natural supplement to help boost your testosterone levels.
MORE: Test X180 Ignite review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga