It’s a supplement made by a company called Axis Labs, and it claims to help support your goals.
Our Hypertest XTR review is going to bring you everything that you need to know about this supplement as we look to determine where this product ranks.
We’re going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about Hypertest XTR as we look to see if it deserves a place on our list of the best so-called ‘testosterone boosters’ on sale right now.
The supplements market has grown rapidly in recent years, and that means that there’s more choice than ever when it comes to selecting products in this category.
The extra choice is a good thing, but it can also make things pretty daunting for consumers looking to pick out the best supplements in this category right now.
Luckily for you, we’ve made it our mission this year to review as many supplements as possible as we look to try and pick out the best products from the not so good.
Our Hypertest XTR review is going to focus on all of the important things you need to know about this supplement as we look to see where it stands.
So let’s get cracking and start taking a closer look at this supplement.
So, as we’ve already deduced, Hypertest XTR is a supplement that’s been designed to help support you on your journey.
It’s made by a company called Axis Labs and is available to buy on Amazon and elsewhere online.
According to the marketing material on Amazon, this product has been formulated to “revitalize and restore your manhood”.
It also claims to give you a boost and help you achieve your goals.
The bottle of Hypertest XTR says that this product has been formulated to work in a number of ways.
This all sounds pretty good so far. We already know that the best supplements work in multiple ways to support your goals.
Hypertest XTR is certainly making all of the right noises when it comes to the marketing material, but we’ve leant not to pay too much attention to what manufacturers say about their own products.
Our aim here is to ignore the hype and take a close look at this supplement’s formula and customer feedback as we look to see where it stands in relation to the top products on the market right now.
So let’s now take a close look at the Hypertest XTR formula to see what this supplement is really made of.
Let’s kick off this crucial part of our Hypertest XTR review by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of this supplement.
Firstly, we want to applaud Axis Labs for not using a proprietary blend with this product. This means that we know the individual doses of the ingredients used, and that makes it much easier to judge the effectiveness of this product.
We always advise that you stay away from products that uses proprietary blends, as it means that you don’t actually know the doses of the ingredients used.
This is just a convenient way for manufacturers to get away with not disclosing their full ingredients to their consumers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that Hypertest XTR does use.
• Vitamin B6 – We always like to see B vitamins used in supplements as they play such an important role in a number of bodily processes. That being said, we’re more used to seeing Vitamin D used in supplements like this. In case you didn’t know, Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of the nervous system.
• Magnesium – A good inclusion for this supplement and one of our favorite ingredients. Magnesium is an important nutrient that’s often found in this kind of supplement. It’s good to see it included in the Hypertest XTR formula as so many products don’t use it. In case you didn’t know, Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal protein synthesis.
• Zinc – This is another great ingredient, and we were glad to find it in the Hypertest XTR formula along with Magnesium. Zinc is known for playing a role contributing to normal serum testosterone levels, so we were very pleased to see it included.
• D-Aspartic Acid – This is one of our favorite ingredients for a product like this and it was fantastic to find it in the Hypertest XTR formula. It’s a great inclusion, and the 3 gram dose is great.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Longjack, this is a relatively common ingredient. It’s believed to work in a number of ways. However, we’re not really convinced about its efficacy if we’re being totally honest.
• Nettle Extract – An ingredient that is commonly found in a lot of the similar supplements out there right now. There isn’t a great deal of scientific evidence backing it up, though.
• Ashwagandha – This is a plant extract that has a history of use in traditional Indian medicine. However, there is not a great deal of actual scientific evidence to suggest that it will be effective.
The Hypertest XTR formula is actually a pretty good one, and it’s one of the better supplements we’ve come across recently.
But it’s also missing a number of some of our favorite ingredients, namely:
• Black Pepper Extract
Boron is a mineral that is usually found in the top products in this category, and Black Pepper Extract is also a good ingredient for any kind of supplement.
Ginseng is also a good ingredient which wasn’t included in this supplement.
You can see our updated guide to the top supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
The Hypertest XTR formula looks like a pretty safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about the prospect of suffering from any side effects.
That being said, as always, we do recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients formula yourself and do some of your own research before taking any new supplement for the first time.
It’s also always a good idea to speak to your doctor before thinking about taking a new supplement for the first time.
That’s just common sense.
Each bottle of Hypertest XTR contains 180 capsules. That means that if you stick to the recommended dose of six capsules per day, one bottle will last you for a month.
The directions are pretty straightforward – they say that you should take six capsules before bed for a minimum of eight weeks.
We did some digging online to find some Hypertest XTR reviews.
At the time of writing, there were 42 reviews on Amazon, and this supplement had an average rating of 3.2 out of 5 stars, which isn’t the best we’ve come across.
One person said that they were pleasantly surprised by the positive effects this supplement had for them, after having taken it for about four weeks.
However, one more negative review was from a person who said that they had a blood test which showed that their testosterone levels had not raised at all after having used it for six months.
Hypertest XTR certainly has a lot going for it. It uses some solid ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the substances used.
However, it doesn’t quite make it onto our list of the very best supplements on the market right now because it’s still missing a few quality ingredients in our opinion.
Remember to check out our guide to the best supplements on sale right now by following the link shown below.
Don’t expect miracles from any supplement.
Products like this are designed to help support your body’s natural processes, not replace a healthy lifestyle.
You should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point before taking any new supplement for the first time.
Supplements work best when they are combined with healthy lifestyle choices.
That means sticking to a good diet and implementing a solid exercise regime.
That said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey if used in the correct way and with good lifestyle choices.
So, here we are at the end of our Hypertest XTR review.
Overall, this is certainly a decent supplement. It contains some key ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend to hide the doses.
However, it falls a bit short of being considered one of the very best supplements on the market right now because it’s still missing a few key ingredients, and the customer reviews on Amazon are not great.
In summary, there are a few other better products on the market right now if you’re looking for a quality supplement to help support your goals.
MORE: Test X180 Ignite review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge