In this review, we’ll go over the product’s ingredients, take a look at any side effects and see how it performed by looking at some real customer reviews.
Will the IdealLean Pre Workout formula make it as one of the best pre workout supplements available for women right now?
Let’s take a closer look at IdealLean Pre Workout supplement and find out if it really does what it claims to.
IdealLean is a pre-workout supplement that aims to provide support for your training needs. By harnessing natural ingredients the supplement claims to give you a boost and help support your goals.
Pre workout supplements have become an increasingly popular means to achieve your goals faster. This is especially helpful when you’ve had a busy day or aren’t feeling like your getting the most out of your efforts.
The manufacturer claims that IdealLean will help you on your fitness journey thanks to its supplement formula, combining both Caffeine and B Vitamins.
The company states that “you won’t get the jitters,” but will experience levels of “increased alertness”.
That said, many supplements make bold claims about their formula and results, only to fall flat when they are examined more closely.
The only sure-fire way to tell if a supplement is truly able to produce the results you’re expecting is to scrutinize the ingredients label and review the customer feedback.
With this in mind, let’s now take a closer look at the ingredients found in IdealLean.
At first glance, there are some IdealLean pre workout ingredients we were pleased to see, and others that disappointed us.
Below, we’ll go through the top ingredients one by one, so you can make an informed decision as to whether this product is right for you.
Here is an image of the label showing IdealLean Pre Workout nutrition facts:
• Caffeine – This is one of our top pre workout formula ingredients. Caffeine is used by millions of people daily. It’s a popular stimulant that you already probably know the benefits of. Generally, we like to see around 150mg of caffeine in a pre workout supplement. This is enough to provide the benefits, unless you’re massive coffee fan and extremely resistant to caffeine. It is becoming more popular with top pre workouts to pair Caffeine with a natural amplifier such as EnXtra. Unfortunately, this is not the case with Ideallean, but it’s still a good inclusion.
• L-Citrulline – This nonessential amino acid is a top ingredient to have in a pre workout formula. We are impressed to see that IdealLean has a good, effective dose of 3000mg of this ingredient. L-Citrulline is thought to have a number of benefits and you’ll often find it in the top pre workout supplements in this category, so we were pleased to find it in the IdealLean formula. Another good inclusion here.
• L-Tyrosine – Another solid ingredient. L-Tyrosine is often found in the top supplements in this category, so we were pleased to find it in IdealLean. IdealLean contains a satisfactory dosage of 750mg per serving.
• Beta Alanine – IdealLean contains Beta Alanine, which is often found in supplements like this. Beta Alanine has repeatedly been researched for its potential role in helping with some exercise-related benefits. The inclusion of this ingredient is promising, as it is one of the better supported ingredients in the health and fitness industry.
• Niacin – Nicain is also known as Vitamin B3. It has a number of benefits including the fact that it contributes to normal energy release, normal psychological function and the normal functioning of the nervous system. It also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Although it’s not the most common supplement inclusion for a pre workout, we can see why IdealLean uses it, and it’s not a bad ingredient at all.
In our analysis of IdealLean Pre Workout ingredients, we found that the formula was lacking some cutting edge “branded ingredients” which many of the top supplements use these days.
Branded ingredients are substances specifically developed for the fitness industry. They usually have big companies and thousands of dollars of research behind them. Some of our favorites include EnXtra, Oxjun and Rednite.
For example, Rednite, the beetroot derivative, is a popular inclusion in pre workout supplements.
Coconut Water Powder, another of our other favorite pre workout ingredients is also missing from the line-up. Coconut Water has become more commercially available in recent years and it’s a decent inclusion for pre workout supplements.
Today’s pre workout supplements are usually pretty safe, and the IdealLean Pre Workout looks OK on that front. This is mainly due to increased regulations regarding how products are manufactured for the public.
Also, manufacturers generally prefer to use a lot of natural ingredients, which mostly keeps side effects to a minimum.
However, while any major side effects may be rare, be sure to check the label before purchase, to make sure that there is nothing you may be allergic to. After all, IdealLean Pre Workout side effects could be caused by allergens or any sensitivities you may have to any ingredients.
It is also worth mentioning that Beta Alanine can cause a tingling sensation after taking. This is completely harmless, but it can worry some first-time users, so it’s just something to be aware of.
We do strongly recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each tub of IdealLean contains around 30 servings. It’s available in a wide variety of sweet flavors.
The manufacturer recommends mixing one scoop of IdealLean Pre Workout Watermelon Ice (10 grams) with 30ml cold water.
If this is the first time that you are taking this workout supplement, it is recommended to begin with half a scoop (5 grams) to assess your tolerance. You can then increase to a full dose of one scoop for future workouts.
The label says to drink IdealLean Pre Workout Watermelon Ice 20–30 minutes before your workout. However, we always recommend experimenting to see how long it actually takes to “kick in” for you. This can vary from one person to another.
As this product contains a low dose of caffeine (20mg), it is probably suitable for use before evening workouts. That said, the actual label says that each serving contains 150mg of “Natural Caffeine”, so this is a bit confusing.
Remember, this product is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers and should not be used by anyone under 18 years old.
IdealLean Watermelon has mostly favorable reviews. On the company website, there are plenty of customer reviews which testify to the product’s efficacy.
However, given the low number of reviews and the fact that they are on the manufacturer’s website, we’d recommend reading them with a little caution.
The positive reviews state how the product has helped to boost their workouts, providing in the words of one customer – “the best energy boost ever.”
In spite of all of the positive comments, one customer noted that her face “started tingling and burning”. The majority of customers found that the taste of the supplement was, on the whole, too sweet.
In our opinion, no. IdealLean Pre Workout is not a bad product, but it’s not the very best on the market either. If you are looking for something a bit special then we’d suggest looking elsewhere.
On the whole, we found that its ingredients do not justify the price tag. IdealLean Pre Workout does contain some good things, but these alone are not enough to push it into our list of top performance pre workouts.
In short, we think that there are some other better products out there right now.
Pre workout supplements are great for providing you with a workout boost and they are used by lots of people these days.
They are not, however, a replacement for exercise and the right nutrition and amount of rest.
As with any pre workout supplement, you must make sure that your training program and diet are adapted to your needs.
Otherwise, you will be disappointed, no matter which product you choose.
So, there we have it, our full review of the IdealLean Pre Workout.
To wrap up, here’s a summary of our IdealLean pre workout pros and cons:
• Contains L-Citrulline and L-Tyrosine.
• Beta Alanine is another good inclusion.
• Cute packaging.
• Lack of branded ingredients needed for top performance.
• Some ingredients are unnecessary.
• Expensive considering basic formula.
• Overly sweet taste.
This mid-market pre workout may be OK for beginners, but we feel the price of $39 is too high for what you get in return.
The formula contains some decent things, but it’s also missing some of our top recommended pre workout ingredients, and that means it falls a bit short.
The lack of branded ingredients is another negative for us. In short, we don’t think that this is the best pre workout on the market, but it’s not the worst product either.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge