In this review post, we’re going to take a close look at this supplement by comparing the ingredients, checking out some of the customer reviews and determining where it stands in comparison to the competition.
So, without further ado, let’s delve in and see whether Inciner8r is a supplement you should consider taking or not.
As you’ve probably already guessed, Inciner8r fits into a broader category of supplements known as being designed to help support your goals.
These are food supplements which have been specially designed to help you on your journey.
They usually work in one, or a combination of the following ways.
There are lots of different products on the market these days, which can make finding the right one confusing.
Here, we’re going to take a close look at the ingredients in Inciner8r to determine whether this product can be classed as one of the best supplements out there at the moment or not.
Taking a brief look at the ingredients, there are some good inclusions, but there are also quite a few of our favourite ingredients missing.
Let’s go into more detail about the ingredients that Inciner8r does contain before assessing whether it could be better.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is one of the best ingredients for a supplement like this, so we were pleased to find it on the label. Coffee drinkers will need no introduction to caffeine – it’s one of the most popular natural stimulants on the planet! It’s great to see it included in Inciner8r because we consider it to be one of the handful of ‘must have’ ingredients for a supplement in this category.
• Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange) – This is another ingredient we’ve seen in lots of supplements in recent years. Although it is good to see it included in Inciner8r, we’re not fully convinced about its safety and efficacy. We don’t really recommend it as a good ingredient for any kind of supplement.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is an interesting ingredient and not a substance we have found very often in a supplement of this type. We’ve more regularly come across L-Carnitine in the best pre workout supplements we’ve reviewed. It’s supposedly good for a number of things, but we’re not really convinced about its benefits.
• Theacrine – This is a purine alkaloid found in Cupuaçu and in a Chinese tea known as kudingcha. We had to do some research into this ingredient because we haven’t found it included in many supplements we’ve reviewed before. We’re not totally convinced, and if we’re being honest, we’d much rather see Inciner8r contain a more commonly-used ingredient such as Green Tea extract.
• Choline Bitartrate – This is a water-soluble B-vitamin which contributes to normal lipid (fat) metabolism. Bitartrate is then included with the Choline in a bid to help boost its absorption rate. Natural sources of Choline include egg yolk, legumes, wheat germ, peanuts, and organ meats. It’s a decent inclusion to the formula.
• L-Tyrosine – This is an amino acid ingredient. Although it is clearly a useful amino acid, we’re not sure about its inclusion in Inciner8r. When choosing a supplement in this category, you’ll want to be sure that each ingredient has been specifically selected to do its job. We haven’t found L-Tyrosine to be included in may of the supplements in this category.
The other ingredients of Inciner8r are listed below. It’s quite a lengthy list, which makes us question the strength of the doses of each substance.
There are quite a lot of ingredients missing from Inciner8r in our opinion.
It’s a shame because there are some decent inclusions, but we were disappointed not to find some of our favourite ingredients on the label.
Firstly, we were surprised that there was no Cayenne Pepper included. Cayenne is one of the most popular ingredients. It’s one of the top ingredients and quite frankly, we wouldn’t consider taking a supplement of this nature that didn’t include it.
Secondly, it was also disappointing not to find Glucomannan included in this supplement. It’s a dietary fiber extracted from a plant which is commonly used in many of the top supplements in this category.
We were also disappointed not to find some of our favorite ingredients included in Inciner8r such as Green Coffee Bean Extract and Black Pepper Extract.
We always recommend that you take a close look at the ingredients label before taking a new supplement for the first time to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
It’s also worth doing your own research into each substance to see what other people have been saying about them in the past.
The main issue that arose during our research was that the combination of bitter orange and caffeine. We’re not too sure about this.
We’d also stress that the caffeine content in this supplement is quite high, meaning that you probably would be wise not to take it too close to bedtime.
It’s probably best to take this supplement as early in the day as possible to prevent it from affecting your sleep.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Inciner8r contains 60 capsules. That means that if you take the maximum dosage of two capsules a day, one bottle would last you a month.
The label says that you should first start off with one capsule in the morning to assess tolerance.
They say to take the first capsules with a big glass of water before your first meal of the day.
As we mentioned above, we’d recommend not taking this product too close to bedtime to prevent the caffeine content affecting your sleep.
We found more than 500 reviews of Inciner8r on Amazon and other websites. At the time of writing 56 per cent of reviews on Amazon were for five stars and 15 per cent were for one star.
One customer said that the product worked really well in helping them to hit their goals.
Someone else said that it gave them energy for the gym and helped with other things.
However, some other people said that the product did nothing for them and that it was a waste of money.
Someone else reported that it made no difference at all for them and that they wouldn’t be using it again.
Not in our opinion. Although Inciner8r does contains some decent ingredients, we feel that there are not enough of our favorite substances for this to truly be considered a top supplement.
We recently selected the top five supplements on sale at the moment based on the ingredients and customer reviews. Click the link below to see the list.
As we always say when discussing products of this type, there is no ‘magic pill’ when it comes to your health goals.
You’ll first have to make sure that you’re eating right and exercising regularly before expecting to see any results from a supplement.
That being said, a good product can help to support you on your journey as you take responsibility for your results.
So, is Inciner8r a good supplement you should consider taking? Here are our thoughts in a nutshell:
• Some good ingredients
• Some positive reviews
• Too many things missing in our opinion
• High caffeine content
• Too many ingredients?
So there we have it, our full review of Inciner8r. Overall, we think this is an OK product, but we definitely feel that there are better options out there at the moment.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge