We’re always on the lookout to hear about the latest testosterone booster supplements to hit the market, so naturally we wanted to find out a little bit more about Infinite Test.
If you’re looking to get the full lowdown about this testosterone booster and decide whether it’s the right one for you or not, then you’re in the right place.
Our Infinite Test review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this testosterone booster supplement as we look to try and determine where it ranks in relation to the top products on the market right now.
We’re going to break down all of the key points as we focus on the ingredients, the customer reviews and the servings to see whether this product makes it onto our list of the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now.
Infinite Test certainly makes a number of claims about its ability to raise testosterone levels naturally, so we’re keen to see whether it can live up to the marketing hype or not.
So let’s now get cracking and start our Infinite Test review by looking at some of the basic facts about this testosterone booster.
So, as we’ve already discovered, Infinite Test is a testosterone booster supplement that’s made by a company called Beyond Raw.
In case you didn’t already know, testosterone boosters are natural supplements that have been specifically formulated with ingredients to help get your body producing more testosterone naturally.
Contrary to what some people may think, these products do not contain any actual testosterone. Instead, they contain a range of natural ingredients designed to ramp up your body’s ability to produce more of the male hormone.
The label of Infinite Test describes this product as being able to provide “clinical strength testosterone support”.
The product claims to be “built by science” and is said to use “proven ingredients” to help achieve its effects.
Interestingly, we took a look on the GNC website and on Amazon, and there really wasn’t much in the way of marketing material about this product. In fact, both of the listings didn’t go into much detail about what this product will do.
We found that a bit strange, as supplement manufacturers are usually quick to big-up their own products with marketing hype.
The label does also say that Infinite Test will help you to “prime your body for peak performance”.
So far, so good. The packaging looks professional and Beyond Raw haven’t gone over the top with their marketing material.
As ever though, now it’s time to take a close look at the actual ingredients in Infinite Test to see whether it can actually live up to its claims or not.
Let’s begin this part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of Infinite Test as printed on the box.
Firstly, we should applaud Beyond Raw for being clean and transparent with their formula, and choosing not to use a proprietary blend.
This means that the manufacturers have chosen to completely reveal that ingredients formula along with the doses, which is always a positive thing.
We generally advise you to stay away from any supplements that use proprietary blends, as there really isn’t any excuse for manufacturers not to be totally transparent with their customers in this day and age.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients in Infinite Test.
• Magnesium – A good place to start for any testosterone booster. As well as helping to boost physical endurance and metabolism, magnesium has been shown in some studies to increase testosterone levels. Many people do not get enough of it from their diet, so it’s a good place to start for Infinite Test.
• Zinc – Another essential nutrient that many people don’t get enough of. It’s an essential mineral which can help to raise luteinizing hormone levels. This, in turn, can help to support healthy testosterone levels in your system. Another solid inclusion in the Infinite Test formula.
• Tribulus Terrestris – This is one of those ingredients that we’ve come across very often in a lot of testosterone boosters. However, it’s not really one of our favorites. There are plenty of claims about this plant extract being able to boost testosterone levels, but the recent studies have suggested that it’s not really effective at all. Beyond Raw could have simply used a more proven ingredient in its place.
• KSM-66 Ashwagandha – This is a good inclusion and it actually makes it into one of our top three testosterone boosters. Ashwagandha is the flagship herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. This particular branded version of the herb has shown promise when it comes to boosting testosterone levels in men.
• Fenugreek – A good inclusion. Fenugreek Seed Extract is another ingredient which has shown promise in being able to boost testosterone levels. It’s a spice which is commonly found in dishes such as curries.
• Shilajit – We’ve not come across this ingredient in too many T-Boosters before. It’s a sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayan mountains. There has been one study which suggests that Shilajit could boost testosterone levels, but it’s still not the most common ingredient for a supplement of this type.
• Eurycoma Longifolia – Also known as Longjack. This is another relatively common testosterone boosting ingredient. Plenty of supplement makers claim that Longjack is an effective T-boosting ingredient. It has shown promise in this area, but there is a lack of real clinical evidence to support this.
• Boron – This is another mineral with potential T-boosting properties. There have been a handful of studies that say it can help to raise testosterone levels, so it’s a promising ingredient that we like to see used in testosterone boosters.
• Resveratrol – This is a plant compound that works like an antioxidant. We’ve not found it in too many testosterone booster supplements before. It’s believed to have a number of benefits such as easing joint pain and lowering blood pressure. However, there’s not much linking it to increased testosterone levels in men.
So, the Infinite Test formula certainly does contain a few good ingredients such as Magnesium, Zinc and Boron.
However, it’s also missing some of our top-rated testosterone booster ingredients around right now. Here are the main omissions:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of the best testosterone boosting ingredients around because it’s been shown to raise T levels in men, and sometimes within just a few days.
Ginseng, meanwhile, is another good testosterone booster ingredient because short-term studies have shown that it could help to boost levels of the male hormone.
And Black Pepper Extract is a great ingredient for any supplement because it can help to increase the absorption of the other ingredients, making for a more effective supplement overall.
Check out our updated buyer’s guide to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link below.
The Infinite Test formula is a relatively safe one that doesn’t use any stimulants, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a look through the ingredients carefully and do some of your own research before trying a supplement like this for the first time.
Each bottle of Infinite Test contains 120 capsules. That means that one bottle will last you for a month.
The directions are pretty straightforward – you take four capsules a day.
There is nothing about how or when you should take them, so I guess that’s left up to the user.
The only reviews we could find of Infinite Test online were on the GNC website.
At the time of writing, there were six reviews, and this testosterone booster had an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
One person said that they had experienced a substantial difference after having taken it for a month.
However, one negative review came from somebody who said that it was a “waste” and that they won’t buy it again.
Infinite Test is a decent testosterone booster supplement with some good ingredients.
However, priced at $49 for a month-long supply, we don’t really think it’s one of the very best products in this category on sale right now.
Remember to check out our guide to the best testosterone boosters via the link shown below.
You should always remember that supplements of this type are designed to be combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle – not replace them.
If you’re looking to step things up, you should always make sure that your diet and training regime are both on point first.
That said, if you’re already making good lifestyle decisions, then adding a quality testosterone booster to your daily regimen can make a big difference and have an effect.
So, here we are are the end of our Infinite Test review. Overall, we think that this is an OK testosterone booster supplement that contains a handful of good ingredients.
However, we don’t rate it as one of the very best ones out there right now because it’s missing some key ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid and Black Pepper Extract.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga