We’re always on the lookout for the latest supplements to hit the market, and it’s good to see more and more female-targeted products going on sale.
If you’re looking to get the full lowdown on LadyBoss Burn, then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to bring you all of the important things you need to know about this supplement as we look to decipher where it ranks in comparison to the best so-called ‘fat burners’ for women on sale right now.
There are so many supplements on sale these days that it can quickly become really difficult to pick out the best products and the ones that actually work.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning. They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
The purpose of this LadyBoss Burn review is for us to take a close look at this female supplement from all angles.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews, the servings and the doses as we look to see where it ranks in comparison to the competition.
So, let’s now get cracking and start taking a closer look at the LadyBoss Burn supplement in some more detail.
As we’ve already determined LadyBoss Burn is a supplement designed to help women on their journey.
In case you weren’t already aware, supplements are products which usually contain a range of natural ingredients designed to help support you as you take responsibility for your goals.
LadyBoss Burn is available for sale on Amazon and claims to promote a number of different benefits.
It’s good that LadyBoss Burn has been formulated to work in multiple ways. The best and most effective supplements tend to work in at least two ways as it makes for a more effective product overall.
The Amazon listing describes LadyBoss Burn as an “effective and natural supplement without the jitters”.
This sounds pretty good to us, as we all know already that too many stimulants such as Caffeine can cause unwanted side effects such as the jitters and energy crashes later in the day.
The LadyBoss company mission is to “Help Women” hit their goals “While Loving Themselves Again”, according to the marketing material on Amazon.
So far, LadyBoss Burn is making all of the right noises when it comes to a good supplement.
However, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to the marketing hype surrounding supplements, so now it’s time to take a close look at the ingredients label to see whether LadyBoss Burn can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s kick off this section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label on the LadyBoss Burn bottle.
Before we get into the ingredients, we must admit that it’s really disappointing that LadyBoss Burn uses a proprietary blend for its ingredients.
This means that we don’t know the actual doses of the individual ingredients used, and instead we’re only told the total dose of the “blend”.
Proprietary blends make it really difficult to judge the effectiveness of products, and we generally recommend that you stay away from products that use them.
Now, let’s focus on the actual ingredients used in LadyBoss Burn.
• EGCG – This is short for Epigallocatechin gallate, which is a catechin found in green tea extract. Green Tea is a good ingredient that is commonly used in supplements of this type. That said, it’s very disappointing that we don’t know the dose used in LadyBoss Burn because of the proprietary blend.
• 5-HTP – An abbreviation for 5-Hydroxytryptophan, which is sometimes sold as its own supplement. There have been some suggestions that 5-HTP could help with a number of things. But the actual scientific evidence backing this up is very limited. As such, we’re not really convinced about its inclusion in the formula.
• Caffeine – Caffeine is always a good ingredient for any supplement like this, so we were pleased to find it on the label. The manufacturer does actually reveal on the label that each two capsule serving of LadyBoss Burn contains 150mg of Caffeine, which is a good amount.
• White Willow Bark – This is a plant extract that has a history of use in some traditional practices. However, there isn’t a great deal of evidence linking it to being useful in a supplement of this type. So, we’re not really too convinced about it.
• Forskolin – This is an extract which comes from the root of a plant in the mint family. There have been suggestions that Forskolin could help with certain things. However, there’s little to no actual scientific evidence to back this up. With that in mind, we would have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• Synephrine HCl – Another name for Bitter Orange extract. It’s quite a common ingredient, but we prefer not to see it used in supplements of this type because it’s been known to cause problems for some people. Again, LadyBoss Burn could have used a more commonly used and safe ingredient here.
• Yohimbine – This is a plant extract from the bark of a tree by the same name. Again, it’s been linked with various benefits and it has made its way into a number of so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements. However, there are certainly some more effective ingredients that could have been used in its place.
Aside from the disappointing use of a proprietary blend, the LadyBoss Burn formula does use some good things in it such as Caffeine and EGCG.
That being said, this supplement is also missing some of our favorite ingredients. The main omissions are:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Bean
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is one of our favorite ingredients. It’s usually used in most of the top products in this category, so we were a bit disappointed not to find it on the label.
Green Coffee Bean is also a good option because it contains Chlorogenic Acid.
And Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. It was a shame not to find this on the label.
Black Pepper Extract, meanwhile, is a great addition to any supplement, so it was another disappointing omission.
Check out our buyer’s guide to the best five supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
The main problem with the LadyBoss Burn formula is that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients due to the use of a proprietary blend (apart from the Caffeine).
This makes it difficult to know whether some of the ingredients could cause problems.
It’s also worth noting that Bitter Orange and Caffeine has been known to cause some side effects when these two ingredients are combined together in the same supplement.
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
As always, we do also recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of LadyBoss Burn contains 60 capsules, which means that one bottle is 30 servings.
The directions say that you should simply take two capsules each day.
This is a bit disappointing, as the best supplements tend to have multiple servings throughout the day, because this means that your body is regularly being supplied with the ingredients.
We did some digging online to uncover some LadyBoss Burn reviews.
At the time of writing, this supplement only had 13 customer reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good.
One person said that they loved it because it gave them energy without bringing on the jitters.
However, one negative reviewer said that they didn’t like this product at all, because it didn’t give them energy nor stamina, both of which had been promised.
Not in our humble opinion.
LadyBoss Burn is let down badly by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of most of the ingredients in the formula.
It’s also really disappointing that this fat burner doesn’t contain some of our favorite ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan.
Remember to check out our updated list of the best five supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
You should always remember that a supplement can never replace a healthy diet and solid exercise regime.
Too many people expect miracles from these kinds of products, but the simple truth of the matter is that they are designed to be used in conjunction with a good diet and proper exercise routine.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then choosing a quality supplement can help to support your goals alongside a healthy lifestyle.
So, that brings us to the end of our LadyBoss Burn review.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed by this female focused supplement because it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the ingredients and also misses some of our favorite ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan.
All in all, there are some far better options on the market right now if you’re looking for a natural product to help support you on your journey.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge