We’re always on the lookout for the latest fat burners to hit the market, and it’s good to see more and more female-targeted products going on sale.
If you’re looking to get the full lowdown on LadyBoss Burn, then you’re in the right place.
Our review is going to bring you all of the important things you need to know about this supplement as we look to decipher where it ranks in comparison to the best fat burners for women on sale right now.
There are so many fat loss supplements on sale these days that it can quickly become really difficult to pick out the best products and the ones that actually work.
The purpose of this LadyBoss Burn review is for us to take a close look at this female fat burner from all angles.
We’re going to focus on the ingredients formula, the customer reviews, the servings and the doses as we look to see where it ranks in comparison to the competition.
So, let’s now get cracking and start taking a closer look at the LadyBoss Burn supplement in some more detail.
As we’ve already determined LadyBoss Burn is a fat burner supplement designed to help women lose fat.
In case you weren’t already aware, fat burner supplements are products which usually contain a range of natural ingredients designed to give your body more of the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
LadyBoss Burn is available for sale on Amazon and claims to promote the following benefits:
• Boost Metabolism
• Accelerate Fat Burning
• Suppress Appetite
It’s good that LadyBoss Burn has been formulated to work in multiple ways to help you to lose fat. The best and most effective fat burner supplements tend to work in at least two ways as it makes for a more effective product overall.
Burning fat is not easy, and so you’ll want to pick a supplement that has all bases covered when it comes to helping to put your body into a fat burning state.
The Amazon listing describes LadyBoss Burn as an “effective and natural fat burner without the jitters”.
This sounds pretty good to us, as we all know already that too many stimulants such as Caffeine can cause unwanted side effects such as the jitters and energy crashes later in the day.
The LadyBoss company mission is to “Help Women Lose Weight While Loving Themselves Again”, according to the marketing material on Amazon.
So far, LadyBoss Burn is making all of the right noises when it comes to a good fat burner.
However, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to the marketing hype surrounding supplements, so now it’s time to take a close look at the ingredients label to see whether LadyBoss Burn can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s kick off this section by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label on the LadyBoss Burn bottle.
Before we get into the ingredients, we must admit that it’s really disappointing that LadyBoss Burn uses a proprietary blend for its ingredients.
This means that we don’t know the actual doses of the individual ingredients used, and instead we’re only told the total dose of the “blend”.
Proprietary blends make it really difficult to judge the effectiveness of products, and we generally recommend that you stay away from products that use them.
Now, let’s focus on the actual ingredients used in LadyBoss Burn.
• EGCG – This is short for Epigallocatechin gallate, which is a catechin found in green tea extract. Green Tea is known for being able to boost your metabolism and get your body burning more fat naturally, which is why we rate it as one of the best fat burning ingredients. That said, it’s very disappointing that we don’t know the dose used in LadyBoss Burn because of the proprietary blend.
• 5-HTP – An abbreviation for 5-Hydroxytryptophan, which is a precursor to Serotonin. 5-HTP is an amino acid that your body produces naturally. There have been some suggestions that 5-HTP could help to promote appetite suppressing effects, which is presumably why it’s been included in the LadyBoss Burn formula. However, there is not much evidence to suggest that it will actually help with fat burning at all.
• Caffeine – Caffeine is always a good ingredient for any fat burner because it will help to keep your energy levels up, even if you’re cutting back on the calories. It’s also a good ingredient because it can have metabolism boosting and appetite suppressing effects. The manufacturer does actually reveal on the label that each two capsule serving of LadyBoss Burn contains 150mg of Caffeine, which is a good amount.
• White Willow Bark – This is a plant extract that has been used as a pain reliever for centuries. It’s also known as a remedy to help ease the symptoms of joint pain and arthritis. However, there isn’t a great deal of evidence linking it to helping with fat loss.
• Forskolin – This is an extract which comes from the root of a plant in the mint family. There have been suggestions that Forskolin could help to promote fat loss in some people. However, there’s little to no actual scientific evidence to back this up. With that in mind, we would have preferred to see a more proven ingredient used in its place.
• Synephrine HCl – Another name for Bitter Orange extract. It’s quite a common fat burner ingredient, but we prefer not to see it used in supplements of this type because it’s been known to cause some nasty side effects when combined with Caffeine. Again, LadyBoss Burn could have used a more proven and safe ingredient here.
• Yohimbine – This is a plant extract from the bark of a tree by the same name. Again, it’s been linked with fat loss and it has made its way into a number of fat burner supplements. However, there are certainly some more effective ingredients that could have been used in its place.
Aside from the disappointing use of a proprietary blend, the LadyBoss Burn formula does use some good things in it such as Caffeine and EGCG.
That being said, this fat burner supplement is also missing some of the very best ingredients. The main omissions are:
• Cayenne Pepper
• Green Coffee Bean
• Black Pepper Extract
Cayenne Pepper is one of the best fat burner ingredients because of its ability to speed up your metabolism while also suppressing appetite at the same time.
Green Coffee Bean is also a good option because it contains Chlorogenic Acid, which is believed to help with fat loss.
And Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant which can help keep you feeling fuller for longer and make sticking to your diet easier.
Black Pepper Extract, meanwhile, is a great addition to any supplement because it can help to improve the absorption of the other ingredients to make for a more effective supplement overall.
Check out our buyer’s guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by clicking on the link shown below.
The main problem with the LadyBoss Burn formula is that we don’t know the doses of the individual ingredients due to the use of a proprietary blend (apart from the Caffeine).
This makes it difficult to know whether some of the ingredients could cause problems.
It’s also worth noting that Bitter Orange and Caffeine has been known to cause some side effects when these two ingredients are combined together in the same supplement.
We always recommend that you do some of your own research into the ingredients before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of LadyBoss Burn contains 60 capsules, which means that one bottle is 30 servings.
The directions say that you should simply take two capsules each day.
This is a bit disappointing, as the best fat burners tend to have multiple servings throughout the day, because this means that your body is regularly being supplied with the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
We did some digging online to uncover some LadyBoss Burn reviews.
At the time of writing, this fat burner only had 13 customer reviews on Amazon, with an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars, which is pretty good.
One person said that they loved it because it gave them energy without bringing on the jitters.
However, one negative reviewer said that they didn’t like this product at all, because it didn’t give them energy nor stamina, both of which had been promised.
Not in our humble opinion.
LadyBoss Burn is let down badly by the fact that it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of most of the ingredients in the formula.
It’s also really disappointing that this fat burner doesn’t contain some key ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan.
Remember to check out our updated list of the best fat burner supplements on the market right now via the link shown below.
You should always remember that a supplement should never replace a healthy diet and solid exercise regime.
Too many people expect miracles from these kinds of products, but the simple truth of the matter is that they are designed to be used in conjunction with a good diet and proper exercise routine.
That being said, if you’re already training hard and eating right, then choosing a quality fat burner supplement to accompany your sensible lifestyle choices can make a big difference to your results.
So, that brings us to the end of our LadyBoss Burn review.
Overall, we were pretty disappointed by this female fat burner supplement because it uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of the ingredients and also misses some key ingredients such as Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan.
All in all, there are some far better options on the market right now if you’re looking for a natural product to help you on your fat-loss journey.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga