The manufacturers claim that Ladyboss Fuel will “fuel” your fitness goals and provide “close to instant motivation.”
They also claim that the Ladyboss Fuel recipe includes a “one of a kind stress suppressing matrix” and that Fuel will “kickstart a process that supports you for DAYS after your workout session.”
Pretty big claims, for any supplement.
In fact, Ladyboss are so confident in their range that they offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
So, the big question is, does Ladyboss Fuel live up to all of the hype? Let’s find out in our Ladyboss Fuel pre workout review.
We’ll examine the ingredients, side effects and customer reviews to see how it stands up to the competition in comparison to the leading pre workout supplements out there right now.
Let’s get started.
Fuel by Ladyboss is a pre workout supplement, designed to help you to get the very best out of your workouts.
The best pre workout supplements on the market aim to keep you going throughout intense training, providing a boost to your performance and helping to reduce fatigue.
Ladyboss Fuel claims to up the ante of your workout, so you can power through and hit your goals.
High-performance pre workout supplements usually contain a selection of premium, branded ingredients that have been tested on humans with the intention of helping to give you a boost.
After all, the ingredients are key to the effectiveness of any supplement, no matter the claims.
We will now take a close look at the Ladyboss Fuel recipe and see how its ingredients compare with those of its leading competitors.
With just a quick look at the label, straight away we have a few issues with this product, although there are some good ingredients included.
First of all, you need to be aware that Ladyboss Fuel recipe is a proprietary blend. This means that, although all the ingredients are listed, their exact amounts are not.
Why? Well, in the past, manufacturers often used proprietary blends to keep their secrets safe from their rivals.
However, in this day and age with modern science, rival manufacturers could easily find out the exact amounts of any ingredients by simply running tests in their specialized laboratories.
So, why all the secrecy?
Well, we’ll leave you to think that over. However, without proper dosage rates it’s extremely hard to say whether an ingredient is going to be fully effective, or if it is even over the recommended limits.
We personally wouldn’t take a risk with a proprietary blend.
Proprietary blends are also something that we tend to encounter with low-cost formulas that mainly contain inexpensive ingredients.
That said, here’s some of Ladyboss Fuel pre workout ingredients that should be of interest:
• Caffeine – Caffeine is a clear favorite when it comes to pre workout ingredients, and you probably already know all about its benefits. Too high a dose can, however, cause unpleasant jitters and you’ll need to bear in mind any caffeine you may also get from other sources, such as coffee, throughout the day. Obviously, we can’t check if the dosage here is correct. For the record, 100mg is usually typical with a good pre workout.
• Citrulline Malate – This is another popular pre workout ingredient, so it’s good to see it’s on the list. Citrulline malate can improve certain things and is often found in the top supplements in this category. Unfortunately, we’re unable to know if it is dosed correctly. Many pre workout supplements tend to under-dose this ingredient.
• Creatine – While it’s true that creatine is often cited for its ability to improve workouts, we’re not so keen on its inclusion in pre workout supplements aimed at the female market.
• Panax Ginseng – Some studies have claimed that Ginseng can improve certain things although this has by no means been proved conclusively. Normally you would expect to find Panax ginseng in a so-called ‘nootropic’ supplement, so we’re pretty perplexed to see it used here.
• Rhodiola – Likewise, Rhodiola has received a lot of press for supposedly being able to help with some things, but it wouldn’t commonly feature on a list of top pre workout formula ingredients. We can’t say whether Rhodiola would help your workout performance or not, but it’s not the worst inclusion.
• Vitamin B6 and B12 – Now, these are ingredients we like to see. The pedigree of these vitamins when it comes to your health are not in question. That’s because they have been proven to support normal cognitive function as well supporting normal energy release and metabolism.
• Folic Acid – Yes, folic acid is an important ingredient for women. But we’re a little surprised to see it featured in a pre workout supplement. In fact, this is the kind of ingredient you would normally find in a multivitamin supplement. As far as we’re concerned, this ingredient is fairly useless for your fitness ambitions.
There are several other ingredients included in the formula, you can check out Lady Boss Fuel nutrition facts in the list below:
Ladyboss Fuel does contain some solid ingredients that we think are necessary for an effective pre workout supplement.
However, we were disappointed that this rather expensive formula does not contain any specialty or branded ingredients.
What are branded ingredients?
Branded ingredients are premium ingredients that have been specially
Some of the most popular branded ingredients for a pre workout include: coconut water powder, EnXtra and Rednite.
Most modern pre workout supplements are made from natural ingredients that rarely tend to cause side effects.
Caffeine can cause jitters and energy crashes if taken in too high doses. Unfortunately, we are unable to tell what the dosage is for Ladyboss Fuel.
If you already consume caffeine from other sources and you’re thinking about trying Ladyboss Fuel, or any other proprietary blend, you may be best advised to cut out other sources during the initial testing period.
As with any supplement, check the ingredients thoroughly before taking, to make sure that you aren’t allergic to any of the ingredients found in Ladyboss Fuel.
If you’re new to pre workout supplements, be aware that beta alanine can cause a tingling sensation shortly after taking. This is perfectly normal but, understandably, can be worrying for some new users.
We also recommend that you speak to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each tub of Ladyboss Fuel contains 30 servings. On the label, a serving is stated as being equivalent to one scoop (15 grams).
The instructions on the product website recommend that you mix one scoop with water and drink 20 minutes before your workout.
We generally recommend experimenting with your timing to ensure that you get your performance boost when you need it. Pre workout supplements can vary from person to person, as to how long they take to kick in.
The manufacturers also recommend taking half a scoop on your “off” days.
The Ladyboss website only features positive reviews and promotional-style comments in the form of social media screenshots.
Since these are the only Lady Boss labs reviews that the company has chosen to display, we feel that they cannot be taken as 100% trustful, objective Lady Boss program reviews.
We also looked at customer reviews of Ladyboss Fuel pre workouts on Amazon. Here we found a mixture of both good and bad customer experiences.
On the good side, some customers had very positive experiences with this product and said that they felt they had “more energy” after taking Ladyboss Fuel.
Some Lady Boss Burn reviews sounded quite similar.
Rather worryingly, a large number of customers reported receiving an “unusable” product that was as “hard as a rock.”
Another received a usable product which later became hard and unusable.
You can also read Lady Boss Lean reviews and Lady Boss Lifestyle reviews on the website. This might help you decide which is best for you.
In our opinion, no.
As much as we would like to give this product a better review, we found that it was way off the mark when compared to some of the best pre workout supplements.
In fact, due to the lack of transparency over dosage levels and the absence of branded or specialty ingredients, Ladyboss Fuel falls short of the standard set by the top pre workout supplements.
You can see our guide to the best pre workouts on sale right now via the link shown below.
As with any pre workout supplement, you’ll need to put in hard work to get results.
Pre workout supplements are designed to enhance your workouts so you get the very best out of your time spent training.
They aren’t magic powders.
Sleep, nutrition and general health are all extremely important, and a pre workout supplement won’t be much use if you don’t put in the effort to take care of yourself.
Pre workout supplements are intended for adult use only and in general they should be avoided if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you are undertaking any new exercise regime and have any underlying health problems, or are taking any medication, you should always speak to your physician first.
With proprietary blends, the unknown dosages present an added risk for those who are taking other supplements or medication.
Obviously, if in doubt, always get advice from your physician before using any supplement.
So, that concludes our review on Ladyboss Fuel pre workout formula. Here’s a summary of our key findings.
• Natural ingredients.
• Contains caffeine, Vitamins B6 and B12.
• 30-day money back guarantee.
• Expensive – Ladyboss is $59 for 1 month.
• Proprietary blend — actual doses of active ingredients are unknown.
• No branded ingredients.
• Complaints of “unusable” product batches.
Overall, although Ladyboss Fuel does have some good points, it doesn’t adequately compensate for all of the negatives in our opinion.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge