Neat Nutrition is a UK-based supplements company which has been gaining traction in recent years. The brand was founded by former GB swimmers Charlie Turner and Lee Forster.
Lean Boost contains a thermogenic formula and it’s been designed to help your body burn more fat.
It all sounds good to us so far, so we’re looking forward to taking a close look at this supplement to see if it lives up to the hype or not.
So let’s kick off our Lean Boost review by starting with the basic facts.
The official website says that this product has been designed to help your body more effectively burn fat.
Essentially this product is designed to:
• Increase metabolism
• Boost energy
• Fight fatigue
This is a good start. Generally speaking, the most effective fat burner supplements work in multiple ways to help you to lose weight.
The only thing that we feel is missing from this list is an appetite suppressant. Using a supplement which helps to control hunger will make sticking to your diet easier, especially when you’re trying to lose weight specifically.
The best fat burners we’ve come across usually include an ingredient to help control hunger, such as Glucomannan.
Let’s now continue our review by taking a look at the ingredients that Lean Boost uses.
Let’s begin this this section by looking at the exact ingredients that Lean Boost uses.
As you can see, Lean Boost uses six different ingredients and doesn’t use a proprietary blend, meaning that we know the individual doses of the ingredients, which is great news.
Here are the main ingredients:
• Green Tea – This is one of our top recommended fat burner ingredients, because it’s a powerful thermogenic which can boost metabolism and encourage your body to burn more fat. Lean Boost uses Matcha Green Tea, which is basically a finely ground powder of specially grown and processed green tea leaves.
• Capsicum – Another good ingredient. This has the same basic properties as one of our top rated fat burner ingredients – Cayenne Pepper. It’s a powerful thermogenic which will boost metabolism.
• Guarana – This ingredient contains caffeine so is most likely included in Lean Boost to increase energy levels and reduce fatigue. We would rather have seen Lean Boost use a does of pure Caffeine such as Caffeine Anhydrous, although it’s still a good addition to the list.
• Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is an interesting ingredient for a fat burner, because we’ve more regularly come across it in pre workout supplements. Indeed, it’s actually one of our top recommended pre workout ingredients because it’s a popular amino acid that can help to fight fatigue. It’s a good inclusion, but won’t necessarily help you burn more fat.
• CLA Powder – Conjugated Linoleic Acid is thought to help your body burn more of the fat it has stored. However, this is just thought to be the case and it’s not one of our top recommended fat burner supplements. It also means that this product isn’t suitable for Vegans, because CLA contains milk.
• Acai Extract – We do like the use of Acai Berry extract. In fact, our top rated female fat burner called Leanbean uses it as one of its core ingredients. It’s good because it can help with digestion and also contains amino acids that may improve muscle performance, strength and endurance.
So Lean Boost does contain quite a lot of decent ingredients, but there are also some things missing in our opinion, which stops it being one of the best fat burners on the market right now.
For example, it was a shame not to find any Glucomannan in this product. It’s a powerful dietary fiber which swells in your stomach and can help keep you feeling fuller for longer. Basically, it makes sticking to your diet easier, especially when cutting calories.
It was also disappointing that Lean Boost didn’t use any Green Coffee Extract. This is one of our top rated fat burner ingredients because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acic, which has been shown to slow down the rate at which your body absorbs fat from food.
There were also a couple of other things missing in our opinion, such as Chromium and Black Pepper Extract.
You can see the supplements which use these ingredients in our top-rated fat burner list through the link below.
Most modern-day fat burners are pretty safe, because they tend to just use natural ingredients.
The main issue we’ve found with supplements in this category is the over-use of stimulants.
Although Lean Boost doesn’t use any pure caffeine, it does contain Guarana, which is a natural source of the stimulant. Each serving of Lean Boost contains 100mg of Guarana, so it would be safe to assume that the Caffeine content is less than this.
That shouldn’t be enough to cause any problems, especially as the directions say you should take this supplement before breakfast in the morning.
Each bottle of Lean Boost contains 90 capsules. That means that if you stick to the recommended dose of three per day, one bottle will last you for about a month.
The directions are pretty straightforward – you take three capsules every day before breakfast with a glass of water.
That’s OK, but generally we prefer fat burners which require you to take them more regularly, such as one capsules three or four times a day, because that way your body is regularly being given the fuel it needs to burn more fat.
Interestingly, there were no reviews of Lean Boost on the official Neat Nutrition website when we checked.
We also scoured the internet for other reviews and they were few and far between. This surprised us a little bit, because Neat Nutrition are quite a popular brand.
We couldn’t find any reviews of this product, but we assume that’s because Lean Boost is quite new to the market.
Not in our opinion. Lean Boost uses some good ingredients but it falls short of being considered one of the best fat burners out there right now because it’s missing quite a few of our favorite fat burner ingredients.
Check out our guide to the very best fat burners we’ve found via the page below.
As we always like to remind our readers, the simple truth is that there is no such thing as a magic supplement which is going to change your life.
Real results always require hard word, dedication and persistence.
We always recommend that you first make sure that you’re eating healthily, exercising regularly and getting plenty of rest before considering any kind of fat burner supplement.
That being said, if you’ve already got those things on point, then a quality fat burner supplement can make a big difference to your results.
That wraps up our Lean Boost review.
Overall, we think this is a decent product, but we don’t consider it to be one of the best fat burner supplements on the market right now.
It’s got some good ingredients but it also falls short of a top rating because it doesn’t include things like Green Coffee Bean Extract, Chromium or Black Pepper Extract.
We’re fans of Neat Nutrition’s products in general, but we feel there are some far better fat burner options on the market right now.
Remember to check out our guide to the very best fat burner supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga