• First published on August 07, 2017
In this review post, we’re going to take a close look at Lean Mode by examining all of the different ingredients, checking out some customer reviews and comparing it to some of the other products on sale at the moment.
Lean Mode fits into a broader category of health supplements generally referred to as so-called ‘fat burners’.
Before we get started, it’s important to realise that most of the supplements in this category, including all the one featured on this page, have not been proven to help with fat loss and fat burning.
They are supplements designed to support your goals and that usually contain a number of plant extracts and other ingredients such as vitamins and minerals.
Lean Mode is slightly different to most similar supplements out there because it doesn’t contain any stimulants, which is quite unusual.
This supplement instead contains an array of stimulant-free ingredients designed to help support you on your journey.
Let’s take a closer look at the individual ingredients in Lean Mode to see if it’s a supplement you should consider taking.
One thing we immediately liked about Lean Mode is that it only has five ingredients, making a welcome change from most products, which often have an exhaustive list and therefore very small doses of each separate substance.
That being said, there are a number of key ingredients missing that stop this from being a truly great supplement in our opinion.
But we’ll get into that later, let’s first focus on what is inside Lean Mode.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – This is a great ingredient and is one of the first things we look for in a good supplement in this category. Green Tea is incredibly popular at the moment, and for good reason too. The only slight issue we have with Green Tea being included in a stimulant-free supplement is that by its nature, it usually contains small amounts of caffeine (a stimulant). But it’s probably not enough to cause any real problems.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is another great ingredient and it’s excellent to see that Evlution Nutrition have included it in their product. We were pleasantly surprised to see it on the ingredients list because we found that many supplements often don’t put in Green Coffee Bean, which is a shame. In their natural unroasted state, coffee beans are extremely rich in Chlorogenic Acid. Again, however, coffee beans are known to contain caffeine, so it would be interesting to test Lean Mode out to see if it contains any of the stimulant because of the first two ingredients.
• Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – This is an interesting inclusion in Lean Mode because it’s not an ingredient we have seen very often in supplements. CLA is a naturally occurring Omega-6 fatty acid. It’s primarily found in things such as milk, cheese and beef. It’s not a bad ingredient in the formula. That said, we think that Evlution Nutrition probably could have chosen a more commonly used ingredient.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid that is thought to have various benefits. It’s actually more commonly found in the top pre workout supplements than this type. That being said, it’s certainly not the worst ingredient in the formula.
• Garcinia Cambogia Extract – The fifth and final ingredient in Lean Mode is not one we’ve come across regularly when reviewing this type of supplement. It’s an interesting addition but we’re not convinced, especially because we feel there are a lot of other ingredients that Evlution Nutrition could have gone for. We’ll get onto the ingredients that we would have liked to see included in this supplement below.
There are quite a lot of things missing from Lean Mode in our opinion, even if the choice is limited because of the supplement not having stimulants.
Firstly, it was disappointing not to see Black Pepper Extract included in some form. It’s usually added to this type of supplement.
Also, we were saddened not to see Zinc, or any B Vitamins included in Lean Mode as we feel that they are crucial parts of any supplement in this category.
It was also a shame to see Chromium, another favourite of ours, omitted. In case you didn’t know, Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
The fact that there is no Cayenne Pepper in any form in Lean Mode was also extremely disappointing. We’re huge fans of this particular ingredient and it’s usually a main ingredient of the top products in this category.
On the whole, these kinds of dietary supplements tend to be pretty safe.
That being said, we strongly recommend that you carefully check the label to make sure that you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients.
Usually, the main issue with supplements of this type is the caffeine content and its potential to affect your sleep.
That won’t be a problem in Lean Mode, although both Green Tea and Green Coffee Bean extract may contain small amounts of caffeine, so it’s worth being aware of this.
We do, however, always recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Lean Mode contains 50 servings.
The label recommends that you take one serving of three capsules, 1-2 times every day.
They say that for best results, take this supplement before breakfast, and again before dinner.
The only other thing we’d recommend is maybe trying not taking this supplement too close to bedtime because its potential to contain natural sources of caffeine.
We found loads of customer reviews about Lean Mode on Amazon.
There were a few complaints from people saying that they had noticed no difference while taking the supplement and working hard in the gym.
Another person said that they had taken it for a month with no results at all.
However, there were also some positive reviews, with a number of other customers revealing some positive changes with Lean Mode.
Not in our opinion. Although Lean Mode does combine a number of good core ingredients, we can’t help but feel that there’s too much missing from this supplement to consider it as one of the best out there.
We recently picked out our list of the best five supplements around at the moment by comparing ingredients and reading the customer reviews. Click the link below to check out our list.
As we always say when considering supplements of this nature, there is no shortcut to success with regards to your body goals.
You’ve got to make sure that you’re eating well and training hard before considering adding a fat burner supplement to your regimen.
There’s no ‘magic pill’ but a good supplement can help to support you on your journey if you’re already eating well and training hard.
So is this a good supplement you should consider taking? Here are our thoughts about Lean Mode in a nutshell:
• Stimulant free
• Solid core ingredients
• Missing a lot of things
• Could still contain caffeine
• Mixed customer reviews
So there we have it, our full review of Lean Mode by Evlution Nutrition. We hope it was useful for you and that it will help you make an informed decision.
Remember to check out our list of the best five supplements on sale at the moment by clicking the link below.
The information on this website is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, and may not be used as such.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge