We’ve been hearing a lot about this product on social media and elsewhere online recently, so it certainly seems to be a popular option.
The world has gone health and fitness crazy in recent years. And although sticking to a healthy diet and training regime should always be your priority, there are also more and more supplements out there that are claimed to help support you on your journey.
Product website: www.leanbeanofficial.com
Supplements in this category sometimes have a bit of a bad reputation – and many of them do not live up to expectations. So we decided to take a close look at Leanbean to see whether it can live up to the hype or not, and whether it deserves a spot on our list of the best so-called ‘fat burner’ supplements on sale right now.
Leanbean has recently undergone a formula upgrade which features new ingredients and doses, and we’ve updated this review accordingly.
You should always remember that making sure that you’re training hard and sticking to a good diet should be your first actions before thinking about trying any new supplement. There is no ‘magic pill’ when it comes to weight loss.
As is always the case with these types of supplements, it’s important to remember that Leanbean has not been officially proven to help with fat burning. Instead, it’s been formulated to work using individual ingredients that can help to support your body goals.
So, with the introductions out of the way, let’s now start taking a closer look at Leanbean from all angles.
Ultimate Life are the UK-based supplement company behind Leanbean. They deliver the product all over the world, and we found Leanbean mentioned positively on lots of review websites.
The supplement is made in both the UK and USA in certified facilities, and it is only sold on the official website at the moment. It ships worldwide.
Unlike a lot of the other supplements in this category which are geared towards men, Leanbean has been formulated and is targeted directly at women. This is refreshing to see. Not many supplements are designed from the ground up for women.
Among the ingredients in its formula is Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and which is a common ingredient in supplements of this type.
The Leanbean formula has recently been upgraded to contain 3g of Glucomannan per daily dose. This is really good to see, and it sets it apart from many other similar supplements (more on this below).
Unlike other supplements in this category, Leanbean does not contain any pure Caffeine. It’s common to find Caffeine Anhydrous as an ingredient in supplements of this type but that’s not the case here, which makes it stand out from the crowd a little bit.
The new Leanbean formula contains things such as Choline, Turmeric, Zinc and Potassium.
Leanbean also uses Vitamins B6 and B12 in its formula, as well as the essential mineral Chromium.
As we mentioned above, the Leanbean formula has been recently upgraded to contain more ingredients. The manufacturers have also tweaked the doses of some ingredients and the result is a genuinely impressive supplement that stands out from the crowd.
Leanbean seem to be very proud of their natural ingredients, but how do they work?
Well, firstly it’s useful to know that the daily serving is six capsules and unlike other manufacturers, Leanbean do not recommend slowly upping the dose.
Each bottle of Leanbean contains 180 capsules, which is a month’s supply. This is far more than most similar products out there and is the case because the extra capsules are needed to fit in effective doses of the ingredients.
Leanbean uses some very popular supplement ingredients, many of which you’ll find in other products in this category – but it’s the doses that sets it apart.
Leanbean uses 12 ingredients in total. Many of them will be familiar to you, but some of them may not.
It’s great to see that the manufacturers have upgraded the formula to include better doses of some of the ingredients.
Let’s now take a closer look at the ingredients in the Leanbean formula:
• Glucomamnan – This is Leanbean’s ‘flagship’ ingredient. As we mentioned above, Glucomannan is a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant. What’s important about Leanbean’s use of Glucomannan is the dose. Each daily serving of Leanbean contains 3g of Glucomannan, which contributes to weight loss when combined with an energy-restricted diet.
• Choline – This is one of the new ingredients in the Leanbean formula. Choline is a great choice because it contributes to normal lipid (fat) metabolism.
• Zinc – An essential mineral which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the normal metabolism of fatty acids.
• Potassium – Potassium contributes to normal muscle function, the maintenance of normal blood pressure, as well the normal functioning of the nervous system.
• Turmeric – Turmeric is famously used in cooking but perhaps less known is its role for other things. You’ll find it in plenty of products on sale at some of your favorite health stores.
• Vitamin B6 and B12 – B Vitamins are important to your overall health. In case you didn’t know, both B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, so they are good inclusions in Leanbean.
• Chromium Picolinate – Chromium is an essential mineral. It contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism, as well as the maintenance of normal blood glucose (sugar) levels and is another popular ingredient in supplements of this type.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – The new Leanbean formula contains a small dose of Green Coffee Bean Extract, which is rich in Chlorogenic Acid.
• Garcinia Cambogia – This is another popular ingredient found in supplements in this category. Each serving contains 100mg.
• Acai Berry Extract – Acai Berries seem to be all the rage in the health space these days. Leanbean uses a 20mg dose per daily serving.
• BioPerine – This is essentially a branded form of Black Pepper Extract, which is claimed to help boost the absorption of the other ingredients.
Here is the full Leanbean ingredients formula as shown on the box, which has just been updated:
Those are our thoughts on the ingredients in Leanbean. Overall, we were very impressed with the contents of this supplement, and especially the fact that the manufacturer has taken the effort to update the formula to make it more effective.
If you want to see the updated ingredients profile in full and learn how it can help you, then check out the official website.
• Effective doses – A daily dose of 3g of Glucomannan contributes to weight loss when combined with an energy-restricted diet
• Support your goals – Combine it with the right diet and exercise
• Improved beach body confidence – No more bikini fear
• Female focused – Designed specifically for women
• Vegan and Vegetarian friendly – No animal products or filler ingredients
• Only available to buy online at the official website right now
• Premium price tag – $59 / £39.
Below is one of the testimonial videos we found from a Leanbean customer on YouTube.
Is Leanbean safe to use with other supplements?
If you are a regular user of supplements you may have found that different products can react differently.
Although Leanbean uses plant extracts, vitamins and minerals for its ingredients, you should always consult a certified medical professional before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
Will Leanbean keep me awake at night?
Green Coffee Bean Extract contains some natural caffeine, so it is worth being aware of this. However, there is only 50mg of Green Coffee Bean Extract per daily dose of Leanbean, so the Caffeine content is likely to be negligible.
As mentioned above, Leanbean does not use any pure stimulants such as Caffeine Anhydrous. This means that it should’t really affect your sleep.
How fast does Leanbean work?
As with all products in this category, results will vary, and each individual is different.
It’s always important to make sure that you’re sticking to a healthy diet and exercising regularly before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
Getting into shape requires a lot of hard work on your part. It’s also important to remember that it’s not an overnight process. You’ll have to commit and stick to a good diet and training plan for at least a few weeks before you start seeing real results.
Should I cycle Leanbean?
Many supplements come with the recommendation to take the product on and off.
We couldn’t find any information on the official Leanbean website about this, so it may be a query to raise with the Leanbean customer service team.
Is Leanbean Vegan friendly?
Yes, the Leanbean capsules do not use Gelatin, and the ingredients contain no animal products, which means it’s suitable for anyone who follows a vegan diet.
I’ve read there’s a money-back guarantee with Leanbean?
Money-back guarantees are few and far between with most supplements.
Leanbean say that they will give customers of their three-month supply their money back if they fail to see results. This is pretty reassuring.
There we have it, our full Leanbean review. It’s pretty plain to see that we rate this supplement pretty highly.
Yes, the emphasis should always be on a healthy diet and a regular training, but we don’t think there’s anything wrong with trying a supplement to pair with healthy lifestyle choices, as long as it’s used sensibly.
It’s always a good idea to consult a certified medical professional before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time or making any major lifestyle changes.
We like the fact that the formula has been specifically formulated for women, which is refreshing as most of the supplements on the market these days are aimed at men.
It’s also really great to see that the manufacturer have chosen to upgrade the formula, upping the doses of certain ingredients and including some new ones such as Choline as well. This suggests that the manufacturers really care about making an effective supplement.
You may find that there are less expensive options out there, but then you do have to be mindful about quality. Many similar products conceal the complete list of ingredients and don’t display the ‘supplement facts’ openly on their website.
For more information or to buy Leanbean visit: www.leanbeanofficial.com
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge