With so much information available online, it can be pretty difficult to get a clear picture of these supplements and decide which of the two is more effective.
But don’t despair! You won’t have to spend hours on research, because we did all the hard work for you and created a point-by-point comparison of these two female fat burners.
We’ve examined both products in detail and broken down our comparison criteria into the following five categories:
• Company reputation and product background
• The servings
• Ingredients and dosages
• Side effects
In the end, we tallied up the score and made our final verdict on which supplement is better.
So, who won the race? Leanbean or Shredz Burner for Women? Keep reading to find out!
Before we get into the ingredients and side effects of each weight loss supplement, let’s first get some basics out of the way.
Here’s a quick overview of Leanbean vs Shredz.
• Developed exclusively for women
• Produced by a well-respected company in FDA-approved facilities
• Uses safe and natural ingredients
• Helps with appetite suppression, sugar cravings, slow metabolism, and hormonal management
• Doesn’t include stimulant caffeine anhydrous
• Money-back guarantee
Leanbean is manufactured by Ultimate Life, a reputable UK-based company that specializes in the production of all-natural weight loss supplements.
This female fat burner supplement is specifically tailored to women and started life being used by fitness professionals and athletes before becoming popular among the general population.
Leanbean’s ingredient profile makes it a good choice for those who suffer from bad reactions to stimulants as it has no caffeine anhydrous. It also comes with a money-back guarantee for those customers who buy a long course of the product and aren’t satisfied with the results.
Now, let’s take a look at Shredz Burner for Women.
Shredz Fat Burner for Women overview:
• Sold by a large supplement company Shredz
• Helps with energy levels, slow metabolism
• Mid-market fat burner
• High stimulants
Shredz Burner for Women is produced by nutritional supplement company Shredz Supplements, which markets itself exclusively through social media and sells everything from nutritional supplements to workout apparel.
Shredz Burner for Women promises to help you increase your energy levels, boost your metabolism, and help you break through weight loss plateaus.
Unlike Leanbean, Shredz Fat Burner for Women can’t boast stimulant free ingredients as it includes the likes of caffeine anhydrous and Yohimbe. There’s also no mention of a money-back guarantee.
These two points mean that Leanbean starts off slightly ahead in this comparison.
Leanbean: 1 | Shredz: 0
It may seem like a pretty obvious part of a fat burner but you’d be surprised at how many manufacturers the serving suggestions wrong.
One of the first things you need to do before you use any fat burner supplement is check the label to insure the servings are spread over a 24-hour period.
Weight loss supplements with regular doses of the best ingredients are always going to win out in the end.
We see a lot of products that are under-dosed and don’t prescribe regular enough servings, even if they contain the most effective ingredients out there they will be ineffective if they aren’t served in adequate amounts throughout the day.
So, here’s what the Leanbean label says about the servings:
Leanbean contains 120 capsules per bottle and the supplement is taken four times a day:
• 1 capsule before breakfast
• 1 before lunch
• 1 in the afternoon
• 1 before your evening meal
As for Shredz Burner for Women, one bottle of this supplement contains 60 capsules meant to be taken twice a day:
• 1 capsule with meal
• 1 capsule 4-6 hours after meal
With a recommendation of 2 capsules a day Shredz doesn’t have the worst serving suggestions we’ve ever seen.
We have to give this round to Leanbean though simply because fat burning supplements work better if the intake is spread evenly throughout the day.
Leanbean: 2 | Shredz: 0
Now that you have a better idea about what Leanbean and Shredz Burner for Women have to offer, let’s look into the most important category – ingredients!
As we’ve already mention, all ingredients in Leanbean are 100% natural.
Leanbean is a powerful combination of the following 10 carefully selected ingredients:
• Konjac plant fiber – an excellent source of Glucomannan, a dietary fiber that makes you feel fuller for longer, controls your cravings, and helps you naturally lower post-meal blood sugar spikes.
• Green tea extract – full of catechins, health-boosting and detoxifying antioxidants that help break down fat deposits and speed up your metabolism
• Turmeric – reduces the absorption of fat from the diet
• Cayenne Pepper – speeds up metabolism
• Green Coffee – can rev up your metabolic rate by up to 20%
• Black Pepper Extract – prevents body fat accumulation by disrupting the activity of genes responsible for the formation of new white fat cells
• Raspberry Ketones – promotes the breakdown of fat by making fat cells more susceptible to the effects of the fat burning hormone norepinephrine
• Chromium – slows down the rate at which sugar is released into the blood glucose
• Garcinia Cambogia extract – naturally high in substances that regulate the creation of fat cells and help you fight emotional eating
• Acai Berry – full of fiber and essential fatty acids that help you digest food more quickly and curb cravings.
• Vitamins B6 and B12 – natural detoxifiers that help remove harmful chemicals from the liver and kidneys and speed up metabolism of carbohydrates.
As you can see, Leanbean is a completely natural weight loss formula with zero synthetic caffeine.
Let’s now looks at the ingredient list of Shredz Burner for Women.
The primary ingredients in Shredz Burner for Women are:
• Cacao Seed Extract – stimulates circulation and effective energy production
• Caffeine Anhydrous – a stimulant form of caffeine that promotes weight loss
• Green Tea Extract – increases metabolism and boosts endurance performance
• Cayenne Pepper – raises the body temperature and suppresses appetite
• Yohimbe Bark Extract – improves athletic performance although side effects are possible
As you can see, there is small overlap in ingredients between Leanbean and Shredz Burner for Women, however Shredz is missing quite a few of our favorites including Turmeric, Konjac Fibre and Garcinia Cambogia, however.
The inclusion of ingredients like Biotin in Shredz was also very surprising to us. That’s because there’s no evidence the human body actually requires more Biotin in order to lose weight. Given there’s such a large amount of this ingredient it’s likely that some of the other more effective ingredients are under-dosed.
Even though both Leanbean and Shredz Burner for Women are transparent about their ingredients and doses, Leanbean wins out thanks to the inclusion of more proven fat burners.
Leanbean: 3 | Shredz: 0
By this point, you’re probably wondering if these female fat burner supplements come with any unwanted side effects. Don’t worry, we got you!
Since Leanbean’s formula only uses natural ingredients and contains no synthetics, you shouldn’t expect any uncomfortable side effects with this product. The caffeine in Leanbean comes from green tea and green coffee. There’s nothing man made in this diet pill. As long as you stick with the recommended doses you will be perfectly safe.
Like Leanbean, Shredz doesn’t use a propriety blend and lists everything on the label. That’s good news because we can see exactly the doses that are used.
Shredz does include some natural fat burners like caffeine anhydrous. This makes the stimulant content quite high with this female fat burner.
It also includes Yohimbe which has been linked to certain side effects. On top of this Choline Bitartrate can cause sweating, a fishy body odor, upset stomach.
All things considered, it’s clear that Leanbean is the safer option.
Leanbean: 4 | Shredz: 0
Besides ingredients and potential side effects, price is a factor in choosing the right weight loss supplement.
Comparing Leanbean vs Shredz Burner for Women on cost is not necessarily that straight forward as there’s various multi-box discounts to throw into the mix.
Starting with the most simple one month package, the price for one bottle of Leanbean is $59. If you buy more than one month’s worth, then there are free postage options available on the official website.
As for Shredz, you can order one bottle for around $30, Shredz supplements are shipped worldwide with additional fees.
Although Leanbean’s Bikini Body Bundle arguably gives you the best value for money with it’s free box and training plan we’re still going to give this round to Shredz due to lower price.
Leanbean: 4 | Shredz: 1
We’re now through with our comparison and after considering all the factors, we can safely say that Leanbean is our favorite product of the two.
While Leanbean is slightly more expensive than its competitor, the reputation of the company, the quality and safety of the ingredients, make it a smarter choice than Shredz.
Here’s the summary of Leanbean vs Shredz Burner for Women:
• Tailored to women’s weight loss needs
• Safe and natural ingredients
• Effective doing
• No side effects
• Loyal following on social media
• Multi-box deals
• More expensive
Shredz Burner for Women:
• Reputable company
• Low price
• Contains stimulants for metabolism
• Lacks appetite suppression
• Possible side effects
Remember to check out our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by visiting the link below.
The Sport Review's product reviews are independent advice you can trust. Sometimes, we earn revenue if you click the links and buy the products, but we don't allow this to bias our coverage. The reviews are produced through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testing.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga