Burning fat is not an easy task, and we could all do with a little bit of extra help from time to time.
That’s where a quality fat burner supplement can come into play and help to make achieving your body goals easier.
If you’re looking to find out all there is to know about LeanFire XT as a fat burner, then you’re in the right place.
Our LeanFire XT review is going to focus on all of the key and important things you need to know about this fat burner, so you can decide whether it’s the product for you, or if your money would be better spent elsewhere.
We’re going to concentrate on all of the important things you need to know about this supplement, including the ingredients formula, the customer reviews and the doses.
LeanFire XT appears to be one of the more popular products on Amazon, so naturally we wanted to find out a bit more about this supplement to see whether it can live up to the hype or not.
So let’s now get down to business and start taking a look at LeanFire XT in a bit more detail to see where it stands.
In case you hadn’t already realised, LeanFire XT fits into the broader range of supplements known as fat burners.
Fat burners are supplements which usually contain a range of natural ingredients designed to get your body burning more fat.
The problem is that there are lots of not-so-good products out there that are packed full of stimulants such as Caffeine.
LeanFire XT is one of the more popular selling fat burner supplements on Amazon, so naturally we wanted to find out a little bit more about it.
The marketing material says that this product uses a “Fat Incineration Weight Loss Blend” to help get you into shape faster.
The listing on Amazon says this product will help with:
• Fat loss
• Boosting energy
• Improving mental clarity
It was interesting that there was no mention of this fat burner supplement helping to suppress appetite.
If you’re going to choose a fat loss supplement, then we always recommend that you go for a product that works in multiple ways, which includes suppressing appetite to make sticking to your diet easier.
As well as being a fat burner, LeanFire XT also claims to boost focus and concentration. This would be a nice side-benefit, but we generally prefer products which have one major goal in mind.
So, the LeanFire XT marketing material is certainly talking a good game.
However, we’ve heard it all before when it comes to the marketing hype surrounding fat burner supplements.
The most important part is the ingredients, so let’s now move on to this crucial section to see whether LeanFire XT can live up to its own hype or not.
Let’s begin this part by taking a look at the actual ingredients label of LeanFire XT as printed on the actual bottle.
Firstly, we have to say that we were disappointed to see that LeanFire XT uses a proprietary blend.
This means that (apart from the Caffeine) we don’t know exactly how much of each ingredient is included in each formula – and that makes it basically impossible to judge the true effectiveness of the product.
We always advise that you stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as there really is no excuse for a manufacturer not to be completely transparent with their customers in this day and age.
• Green Coffee Bean Extract – This is a good ingredient for any fat burner supplement, because it’s rich in a substance called Chlorogenic Acid, which is believed to help with weight loss.
• Green Tea Extract – Green Tea is one of the best fat burning ingredient around, because it’s a natural thermogenic which will get your body burning more fat naturally. It is also packed full of antioxidants, which is always good news.
• L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid which we’re more used to finding in some top pre workout supplements than fat burners. It can help to combat fatigue and boost stamina. However, it probably won’t help directly with fat burning.
• Cayenne Pepper – This is a great ingredient for any fat burner. Cayenne Pepper has been shown to help boost metabolism and suppress appetite at the same time, making one of the first things you should look for when picking out a fat burner supplement.
• Black Pepper Extract – Black Pepper Extract is a good ingredient for any supplement, because it can help to increase the absorption of the other ingredients in your body to make for a more effective product overall.
• L-Theanine – An amino acid which is primarily found in tea leaves. It works well when combined with Caffeine because it can help to produce a relaxed and focused effect. Again, the L-Theanine – Caffeine combination is a popular stack for pre workout supplements.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is a solid ingredient for any fat burner supplement, and it’s the only substance in the formula that isn’t part of the proprietary blend. We know that the dose is 150mg per serving, which is a good amount. Caffeine will help to keep your energy levels up even if you’re cutting back on the calories.
• Theacrine – This is essentially another stimulant, and so we’d have to question why Force Factor have insisted on using it alongside Caffeine in the same supplement.
• DMAE Bitartrate – This is an ingredient which is found in a lot of ‘nootropic’ supplements. It’s believed to help boost brainpower, so it’s presumably in this formula to help keep you feeling calm and focused even if you’re cutting back on the calories.
• Yohimbine – This is a relatively popular fat burner ingredient, but it’s not one of our favorites. There are various claims online which suggest that it could help with weight loss, but simply put, there are some far better ingredients that could have been used in its place.
We’ve got to say that the LeanFire XT formula isn’t a bad one.
It contains some pretty good ingredients such as Caffeine, Cayenne Pepper and Green Tea Extract.
However, it’s also missing some key ingredients in our opinion, namely:
Glucomannan is one of the best natural ingredients for helping to suppress appetite. It’s a dietary fiber taken from the root of the Konjac plant which swells in your stomach and can help keep you feeling fuller for longer – making sticking to your diet easier.
You can see our guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by visiting the link shown below.
The main thing to be wary of when it comes to fat burner side effects is the overuse of stimulants such as Caffeine.
The problem with LeanFire XT is that it uses Caffeine in combination with Theacrine (another stimulant).
While the Caffeine dose is sensible, the addition of another stimulant could cause problems.
Too much Caffeine can cause unwanted side effects such as the jitters or energy crashes later in the day.
We do always advise that you do some of your own research and check the ingredients label before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of LeanFire XT contains 60 capsules, which is a month long supply.
The directions are pretty straightforward – you take one capsule twice daily.
As this product contains Caffeine, it’s a good idea not to take it too close to bedtime.
We looked on Amazon and GNC to uncover some Leanfire XT reviews.
There were 140 reviews on Amazon at the time of writing, and it had an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars, which isn’t great.
One person said that they loved the supplement and that it had been working great for them.
Someone else, though, said that they could never tell if it worked because it made them feel sick when taking it.
Not really. LeanFire XT promised much but it simply failed to deliver.
Not only does it use a proprietary blend to hide the doses of most of the ingredients, but it’s also missing a few of the best ingredients.
You can see our updated guide to the best fat burner supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Just remember that a fat burner is not going to do the hard work for you.
You should always make sure that you stick to a good diet and exercise regularly before considering adding a fat burner to your daily regimen.
That being said, a quality supplement can make a big difference if it’s combined with the right lifestyle choices.
So, here we are at the end of our LeanFire XT review.
We must say that we were pretty disappointed by this supplement and it’s failure to live up to expectations.
It uses a proprietary blend to mask the doses of most of the ingredients, and the customer reviews aren’t great.
Simply put, there are some far better other options on the market right now.
• Updated on September 26, 2018
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga