According to the makers, it includes a highly-concentrated formula for ultra-strong effects.
We’ve conducted a detailed review of this product, assessing the effectiveness of the ingredients and reading the customer feedback for Lipo 6 Black Hers.
All that means that we are well placed to let you know how it scores when compared with the competition.
So, let’s fire the starting pistol and get this Lipo 6 Black Hers review under way.
As we’ve already mentioned, Lipo 6 Black Hers Nutrex Research can be placed into the category of products known as ‘female fat burners’.
These are natural diet aids that are specifically designed to help women burn fat. They work by helping your body to function more efficiently when trying to use up calories.
A good female fat burner will generally operate in combination of ways:
• Stop addictive cravings – Making it easier for you to keep sugar intake low
• Boost metabolism without side effects – Help you burn calories without feeling unwell
• Balance hormones – Promote normal Estrogen levels to prevent fat build up
There are lots and lots fat burners on the market that are aimed at men, that’s not the case when it comes to female fat burners.
As such, we were interested to see how this product fared against the competition, and whether it was good enough to be placed amongst the very best fat burners out there.
On first impressions, this fat burner does seem to have some good ingredients – however, there were a few things missing that we would expect to see in a female fat burner of this kind.
So, let’s have a more detailed look at the ingredient profile and assess whether it could be improved or not.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – Lipo 6 Black Hers does include Caffeine in order to help boost your metabolism. We like to see this well-known stimulant in a natural fat burner as it helps you burn calories whilst at rest. It includes 220mg of Caffeine per three-capsule serving.
• Theacrine – This little-known ingredient comes from the ‘Kucha’ plant, we’ve only seen this included in a small amount of fat burners and as such we aren’t so convinced by its effectiveness. Whilst some studies have shown it may give a physical boost and reduce mental fatigue we feel more research is needed. We’d prefer to have seen more proven ingredients like Green Coffee Extract or Green Tea used here.
• Vitamin B12 – We like vitamin B12 a lot, that’s because it’s been shown to be effective at helping you metabolise carbs and remove fatty toxins from the liver. It was good to see it included.
• Yohimbine HCI – Yohimbine has been linked to fat burning due to its involvement in boosting energy and libido. Research online has suggested that Yohimbine is most effective when taken alongside exercise, as it may increase a process call ‘lipolysis’ or the breakdown of fat deposits. There are, however, a few reports arguing that Yohimbine can affect your heart rate and cause nausea.
• Folic Acid – Folic acid is one of the main ingredients in Lipo 6 Black Hers. We’re a bit unclear on why it was included. Whilst it’s known to be crucial for women looking to get pregnant, there isn’t much literature around its role in burning fat.
Here’s the full list of ingredients, along with the doses:
There’s quite a number of ingredients missing from Lipo 6 Black Hers in our view.
Whilst there are a couple of decent fat burning substances, Lipo 6 Black Hers still comes up a little short when compared to the top supplements in this category.
The first thing missing was Turmeric, we always want to see Turmeric in a female fat burning supplement as it’s one of the most effective ingredients for women, this is down to its role in preventing fat storing levels of Estrogen.
On top of this, we were surprised not to see a stronger focus on appetite suppressants like Cayenne Pepper and Glucomannan. These ingredients are considered real powerhouses when it comes to stopping cravings. Frankly these should always be on the label of a female fat burner as it is scientifically proven that women suffer from cravings more than men.
There were also a couple of other notable ingredients left out such as Green Coffee Extract and Black Pepper Extract – these are usually key components of a top fat burner, as Green Coffee has been shown to improve endurance, while Black Pepper increases the total absorption of all the other ingredients.
The simple answer is that it’s unlikely. The majority of fat burning supplements nowadays should be perfectly safe to use.
Depending on the stimulant content, you may want to be careful about what you consume alongside a product like this. For example, we wouldn’t recommend taking a fat burner and then drinking a big cup of Coffee as the combined stimulant content might be too much.
If you are worried about an individual ingredient then it’s always worth doing a bit of research. The only ingredient in Lipo 6 Black Hers that we’d be mindful of is Yohimbine, as this has been reported to cause problems for some people.
Each container of Lipo 6 Black Hers includes 60 capsules. The makers suggest a dose of one capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon. If you follow this properly then one bottle will last a month.
They also say that you should take each capsule at least thirty minutes before a meal, and due to the high potency they recommend taking your last capsule at least six hours before bed.
We only found a small amount of reviews for Lipo 6 Black Hers on Amazon, from what we could see opinion seemed to be split down the middle.
One customer said they loved the product saying there were no jitters and it was easy on the stomach whilst another gave it an A+.
However, some others did report jitters with one person saying the side effects were awful.
All in all, we’d say the reviews weren’t so bad for this product but we don’t feel they gave a clear picture of the product’s effectiveness.
No, we don’t think so. Lipo 6 Black Hers has got a couple of proven ingredients but we don’t feel there’s a sufficient amount of them for it to rate alongside the top fat burners out there. We also didn’t feel that this formula was particularly well tailored towards women either.
We recently picked out the top five fat burners on sale right now, including the best products for both male and female users. Check out the definitive guide by hitting the link below.
We always make a point of saying that there is no ‘miracle pills’ when it comes to your weight. You’ll need to ensure that you’re leading a healthy lifestyle before expecting to see big improvements from a fat burner.
Don’t despair though, a top fat burner can certainly help you clear that last hurdle when it comes to your training and dieting.
So, is Lipo 6 Black Hers a top fat burner supplement you should think about taking? Here’s a summary of our thoughts:
• Some proven ingredients
• Some decent reviews
• A lot of things missing in our opinion
• Yohimbine has been linked to nausea and irregular heart-rate
So that is the end of our Lipo 6 Black Hers Nutrex Research review. All things told it’s a respectable product, however in our opinion not one of the very best fat burners currently available.
To see our list of the best supplements for men and women, click the link below.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga