In this review article, we’re going to take a close look at Lipo 6 to determine whether it’s one of the better products out there at the moment or not.
We’re going to break down the ingredients and take a close look at the track history of the product, including checking out some of the customer reviews.
Choosing the right supplement can quickly become a difficult task, so we’re here to try to give you all of the information you need to know in one place.
So, let’s kick things off and get down to business by taking a close look at the supplement in our in-depth Lipo 6 review.
As you’ve no doubt already gathered, Lipo 6 fits into the broader category of health supplements designed to help support you as you take responsibility for your body.
These are products which have been designed to give you a boost as you look to step your game up – both in the gym and in the kitchen.
Lipo 6 is described by the manufacturers as a weight management “tool” to help support you as you look to achieve your goals.
It promises to help you whether you’re a man or woman, fitness enthusiast or bodybuilder.
This all sounds great, but is Lipo 6 all it’s really cracked up to be?
Let’s now take a close look at the ingredients in Lipo 6 to see whether it makes our top five list of the best supplements on sale at the moment.
• Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a good ingredient and one of the top things we look for in a supplement in this category. Caffeine is a very popular natural stimulant and coffee drinkers will need no introduction to it. We always like to see it included in products like this and it was good to find caffeine as the first ingredient on the label of Lipo 6.
• Synephrine – Synephrine is also known as ‘bitter orange’ and we’ve started to see it included in a lot of supplements recently. Quite honestly though, we’re not very convinced about its ability to help, and it’s also deemed as something of a risky ingredient. We’re not fans of it and don’t see why Nutrex Research could have used some vitamins or minerals in their place.
• Guggulsterones – This is not an ingredient we’ve come across very often when checking out the best supplements. It’s a phytosteroid found in the resin of the guggul plant and is available in some supplements nowadays. We are not too convinced about its use in this supplement though, and we feel that something better could have easily been included in its place.
• Bioperine (black pepper extract) – This is a good ingredient that we actually like to see in most health supplements if possible. Many of the leading products contain Black Pepper Extract in some form or another, so we were very pleased indeed to find it on the label.
• Yohimbine – The last ingredient on the list is Yohimbine. Again, this is another substance we’ve started to see more often in similar supplements, but it’s not one we currently recommend as one of our favorites. When doing some research into this ingredient, it was flagged up as being potentially risky. We’re not big fans of it.
Here is the full list of ingredients including the doses:
As you may have already guessed, there are quite a lot of things missing from Lipo 6 in our opinion.
Firstly, it doesn’t contain some of our top favorite ingredients, including Cayenne Pepper, which is usually found in the top products in this category.
We were also disappointed not to find any Green Tea Extract in Lipo 6. Green Tea is one of our favorite inclusions and it was a shame not to find it on the label.
There was also no Green Coffee Bean or Chromium. Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
And we were upset not to find Glucomannan on the label. It’s a dietary fiber which comes from the root of the Konjac plant and something we like to see in products of this type.
We recently selected the best five supplements on sale at the moment based on the customer reviews and ingredients. Hit the link below to check out our picks.
The main thing to bear in mind with supplements in this category is that many of them tend to be overloaded with stimulants such as caffeine.
Caffeine is a good ingredient in moderation – but you’ll want to be sure that the supplement you’re taking doesn’t contain too much. Lipo 6 contains 400mg of caffeine per daily serving, which might be a bit too much for some people.
Also, as we mentioned above, we’ve heard about Bitter Orange causing problems for some people, so we recommend looking into this.
Because of the caffeine content, we’d recommend not taking this supplement too close to bedtime.
We do also recommend speaking to your doctor before thinking about taking any new supplement for the first time.
Each bottle of Lipo 6 also contains 120 capsules, which is one month’s supply of four per day.
With Lipo 6, you take two capsules, twice per day.
The label says that you should start off with only two capsules on your first two days of taking it to assess tolerance.
As we mentioned above, we recommend not taking this supplement too close to bedtime because of the caffeine content.
There are plenty of reviews of Lipo 6 online.
One customer said that although they didn’t feel that Lipo 6 actually helped them, but they did report it giving them a noticeable energy boost.
Someone else also reported feeling more energetic and that they were experiencing less “bloat”.
There were also some more negative reviews, with some users complaining that it had no effect for them.
Not in our opinion. Although Lipo 6 does contain some good ingredients, it falls quite a way short of being included in our best supplements list because there are too many of our favorite ingredients missing.
Click the link below to see our top pick of the best five supplements on sale right now.
As we always say when discussing supplements of this category, there’s no such thing as a ‘magic pill’ to help you get your dream body.
You’ll have to make sure that you’re putting in the hard work in the gym and eating well to notice the effects.
That means sticking to a healthy diet and making sure that you’re getting plenty of exercise and rest.
That said, a good supplement can help to support you on your journey if combined with the correct lifestyle choices.
So there you have it, our full review of Lipo 6 by Nutrex Research.
We’ve taken you through the main points concerning this supplement and given you our honest opinion on it.
Overall, we feel that this product is a bit disappointing as it doesn’t contain enough of our favorite ingredients, and we’re not sure how effective it really is.
It’s not a terrible option, we just feel that there are probably better products out there right now.
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge