We recently came across it on the supplements section of Amazon and so we wanted to take a closer look at it.
So if you’re looking to get the complete lowdown on the Delta XT supplement, then you’re in the right place.
Our Delta XT review is going to focus on all of the important things that you need to know about this product as we look to determine where it stands in relation to the best testosterone booster supplements on the market at the moment.
The testosterone booster market has expanded rapidly in recent years – and that means more choice than ever when it comes to picking a supplement in this category.
We’re going to take a detailed look at the ingredients formula and doses, and also check out the customer reviews as we look to see where Delta XT stands.
So let’s get down to business and start taking a close look at the Delta XT supplement in a bit more detail.
As we’ve already determined MAN Sports Delta XT is a testosterone booster supplement that contains a range of natural ingredients designed to help raise your levels of the male hormone.
It claims to have been formulated for both men and women – and it’s available to buy from a number of online outlets such as Amazon, and directly from MAN Sports themselves.
The marketing material on the official Amazon listing says that Delta XT will do the following:
• Support recovery
• Provide optimal sleep
• Boost overall performance
This sounds good to us, but the real truth about whether this supplement can live up to the hype or not will be found within the ingredients label.
The marketing material on Amazon also goes on to say that this supplement will “naturally increase testosterone production and levels” in your body to help you achieve peak performance in all areas of your life.
The listing on Amazon also goes on to claim that this supplement has been touted as a “powerful libido and performance enhancing” product.
Of course, increasing and maintaining your testosterone levels has a range of different benefits.
MAN Sports also promise to offer a 100% money back guarantee for all of their customers. This is great to see, as it means that the manufacturers are confident in their product.
So, MAN Sports are certainly making the right claims about this testosterone booster – but can it live up to the marketing hype or not?
Now that we know a little bit more about this supplement, it’s time to start taking a closer look at the ingredients formula to see if it can live up to the hype or not.
Let’s begin this important part by taking a close look at the actual ingredients label of MAN Sports Delta XT.
Firstly, it’s great to see that MAN Sports have chosen not to use a proprietary blend with this supplement.
This means that the doses of the individual ingredients are clearly shown on the label of this supplement.
We always advise to stay away from supplements that use proprietary blends, as we think that they are just a convenient way for manufacturers to get away without being totally transparent with their formulas.
It’s great that MAN Sports have chosen to ignore the trend and fully disclose their ingredients with their customers.
Let’s now focus on the main ingredients that MAN Sports Delta XT contains.
• Vitamin B6 – We always like to see B Vitamins used in testosterone boosters because they play an important role in supporting a range of natural bodily processes. There are claims that being deficient in Vitamin B6 can negatively affect your testosterone levels, so it’s a good inclusion in this supplement.
• Magnesium – Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays an important role in a number of bodily processes. It’s also known for its role in supporting healthy testosterone levels. A solid inclusion for any testosterone booster, we were glad to find Magnesium in Delta XT.
• Zinc – Another good ingredient that we like to find in testosterone boosting supplements. Being Zinc deficient has been linked to having low testosterone levels, so it’s always good to find it as an ingredient in a T booster, as many people don’t get enough from their diet.
• Fenugreek – Another good inclusion. Fenugreek is rich in important substances such as Magnesium, Zinc and Selenium. On top of that, there have been some promising links between Fenugreek and raised testosterone levels.
• Maca – A plant extract that’s known for being packed full of antioxidants. Maca is also know for its supposed ability to improve sexual function and also boost libido. Both good things.
• Diindolylmethane – Also known as DIM, this is a nutrient that’s found in green leafy vegetables. The reason it’s used as an ingredient by many testosterone boosters is because it’s believed to help regulate the levels of estrogen (the female hormone) in your system, and that’s good for testosterone levels.
• Epicatechin – An ingredient known as an antioxidant flavonoid, epicatechin is a molecule found in chocolate amongst other things. It’s known for being high in antioxidants, which is always good. There are some vague claims online that it could help to promote muscle mass.
The Delta XT formula has some good ingredients such as Magnesium, Zinc and Fenugreek.
However, it’s also missing some of our favorite testosterone boosting ingredients, namely:
• D-Aspartic Acid
• Black Pepper Extract
D-Aspartic Acid is one of our top-rated testosterone boosting ingredients because it’s been shown to help raise testosterone levels in men when taken as a supplement – and sometimes within just a matter of days.
Boron is another mineral which can help to support healthy testosterone levels, while Black Pepper Extract can help to improve the absorption of some of the other ingredients in the formula to make for a more effective supplement overall.
You can see our guide to the best testosterone boosting supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
The Delta XT ingredients formula is a relatively safe one, so you shouldn’t have to worry too much about suffering from any unwanted side effects.
That being said, we do always recommend that you take a close look through the ingredients label for yourself and do some of your own research before trying any new supplement for the first time.
Delta XT doesn’t use any stimulants such as Caffeine, which means that it shouldn’t negatively impact your sleep.
Each bottle of MAN Sports Delta XT contains 84 capsules, which is the equivalent of a month-long supply.
The directions are pretty simple: they say that you should take three capsules around 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
They say that for best results, you should use it consecutively for eight weeks, before taking a four week break.
At the time of writing, there were only 16 Delta XT reviews on Amazon. It had an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars.
One happy customer claimed that Delta XT gave her husband a lot of extra energy and said that he was delighted with it.
However, one negative review came from someone who claimed that Delta XT gave them severe headaches and even caused vomiting one night.
MAN Sports Delta XT is certainly a decent product – and it’s definitely not the worst testosterone booster we’ve ever come across.
However, because it’s missing some of our top rated ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid, it means that we don’t quite rate it as one of the very best supplements in this category around right now.
Remember to check out our updated guide to the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now by following the link shown below.
Just remember that there is no magic supplement that’s going to solve all of your problems for you.
You should always make sure that you’re training hard and eating right before you consider adding any kind of supplement to your daily regime.
That said, if you’re able to combine a quality testosterone booster with the right lifestyle choices, then you can expect to see some pretty good results.
That brings us to the end of our MAN Sports Delta XT review.
Overall, we think that this is certainly a decent testosterone boosting supplement that contains a handful of good ingredients.
However, it just falls short of making it onto our list of the very best testosterone booster supplements on the market right now because it’s missing some key ingredients.
MORE: EVL Test review
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge
BIOGRAPHY: Kepa Arrizabalaga