Being on the ball and feeling on point is crucial in today’s fast-paced and ever-changing world, and lots of people are turning to supplements to help support their goals.
Of course, eating healthily, getting enough sleep and exercising regularly are the first things that should be on your list if you’re looking to make a change. Those things should always be sorted before thinking about trying a nootropic supplement.
One Nootropic supplement that we have been hearing a lot about recently is Mind Lab Pro. Known as a ‘universal nootropic’, it’s manufactured by Opti-Nutra, a specialist supplements company, and claims to be one of the industry leading products in this category.
Product website: www.mindlabpro.com
Naturally, we were keen to find out more about Mind Lab Pro and see what all of the fuss is about. So we decide to start taking a closer look at it from all angles, examining the ingredients formula and seeing what customers are saying about it.
• Feel sharp – The ingredients formula has been specifically designed to help you sharpen up in all areas and feel on point.
• Caffeine free – There was no artificial energy rush unlike many of the supplements packed with stimulants.
• Quality ingredients – Features the highly researched natural ingredients. The Mind Lab Pro ingredients formula was refreshed and updated in January 2018.
• Vegan and Vegetarian friendly – Mind Lab Pro is suitable for vegans and is made with vegan-friendly ingredients only.
• You can currently only buy it from one place – boxes are sold exclusively on the official Mind Lab Pro website at the moment.
• It’s premium priced – Currently $65 / £40 a bottle. They do offer discounts on multi-box orders but it still may not suit everyone’s budget.
Finding the best nootropic supplement can get pretty daunting (and confusing) given the sheer amounts of information available online these days.
Luckily for you, we’ve researched the main ingredients in Mind Lab Pro and have also taken a look through the customer feedback. Let’s start by taking a look at the ingredients formula of Mind Lab Pro.
So, what exactly is in each Mind Lab Pro capsule? The manufacturers upgraded and updated the Mind Lab Pro formula in January 2018.
Here’s the full, updated ingredients list as printed on the bottle:
• Citicoline – This is one of the most popular nootropic ingredients around right now. Each serving of Mind Lab Pro contains 250mg per serving. You’ll find Citicoline in many of the similar supplements in this category sold everywhere. There have been various studies into Cicicoline, so it’s good to find it in the Mind Lab Pro formula.
• Maritime Pine Bark Extract – This is one of the newer additions to the Mind Lab Pro formula. Each serving of Mind Lab Pro contains 75mg of Maritime Pine Bark Extract.
• Bacopa Monnieri – – This ingredient comes from a herb native to the wetlands of world. Bacopa has been used in traditional medicine for many years and it’s now also pretty popular as a nootropic supplement ingredient. Each serving of Mind Lab Pro contains 150mg of Bacopa Monnieri.
• Lion’s Mane mushroom – – That’s a cool-sounding name, and a common ingredient in Nootropic supplements. Each serving of Mind Lab Pro uses 500mg. The website says that it’s a full-spectrum extract with active hericenones and erinacines.
• Phosphatidylserine – Phosphatidylserine (PS) is included in the Mind Lab Pro formula as Sharp PS® Green from Sunflower Lecithin. The version of this ingredient is a soy-free, non-GMO, eco-friendly phosphatidylserine derived from sunflower lecithin.
• L-Theanine – L-Theanine is an amino acid found in many health supplements these days. It’s often paired with Caffeine in the same supplement to bring supposed benefits. Mind Lab Pro includes L-Theanine as Suntheanine®, supplying 100 per cent pure L-isomer-Theanine.
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Tyrosine is an amino acid compound which is also used in many health supplements these days. Mind Lab Pro uses N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine because it is said to be more easily absorbed than normal Tyrosine. It’s a very common ingredient in Nootropic supplements, so it was good to find it in the Mind Lab Pro formula.
• Rhodiola Rosea – This is an extract which comes from a flowering plant which grows in wild Arctic regions of Europe. It’s actually also a common ingredient in some of the best pre workout supplements on sale these days.
• Vitamin B6 – One of the key vitamins found in lots of supplements these days. In case you didn’t know B6 is an essential vitamin which can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Vitamin B12 – You probably already know that B12 is a key nutrient in the body. Like B6, Vitamin B12 can help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, as well as to normal neurological and psychological function.
You can find out more about the ingredients in Mind Lab Pro on the official website here.
We trawled through the internet to see whether Mind Lab Pro was positively reviewed.
We found that it has generally very positive feedback, with many users reporting improvements after taking it for just a week. There were a couple of issues with delivery but these appeared to be resolved directly by Opti-Nutra.
There were also, of course, a few people who said that Mind Lab Pro didn’t work for them. That’s the case with most supplements, so we were not surprised about that.
The website recommends that you take two capsules in the morning or early afternoon, preferably with a meal.
In in terms of potentially building a tolerance to Mind Lab Pro, you can ‘cycle’ it, taking it four weeks ‘on’ and one week ‘off’, as stated on the website.
Each bottle of Mind Lab Pro contains 60 capsules. That means that one bottle should last you for around a month if you stick to the recommended daily dose.
It’s important to remember that making sure that you’re sticking to a good diet and exercising regularly should always be your first ports of call before thinking about any kind of supplementation.
Although nootropic supplements such as Mind Lab Pro usually only use natural ingredients, they can still cause side effects in some people.
For this reason, it’s always best to speak to your doctor before thinking about trying any new supplement for the first time.
If you’re looking for a universal nootropic featuring natural research-backed ingredients, it’s definitely worth giving Mind Lab Pro a go.
Each box contains 60 capsules to give you a month’s supply of two capsules per day. The best deal is the three-month supply, which is $195 / £120 and includes a free box. Worldwide shipping is free.
Overall, we found Mind Lab Pro to be a great nootropic supplement and the customers seem to think the same.
For more information and to buy: http://www.mindlabpro.com
MORE: The latest football news
MORE: The latest tennis news
BIOGRAPHY: Ethan Hazard
BIOGRAPHY: Daniel Sturridge